Luggage may not be more than 15.5" tall. Visit http://kanakukparties.com for more information or view costume ideas on our Pinterest page: http://pintrest.com/kanakukkamps. These classes are first-come, first-served and will fill quickly! You can set-up monthly payments in mykanakuk.com or contact Crystal in our Accounting department at 417.266.3233. WEST VIRGINIA – Residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305. We welcome parents to share in their child's arrival during the drop off times during opening day of each term. Your financial support of Kanakuk Haiti enables us to serve the “poorest of the poor” as we “reach the world for Christ”. Flying To Kanakuk; Driving to Kanakuk; Our Kamps. Visit http://kanakukparties.com for more information or view costume ideas on our Pinterest page: http://pintrest.com/kanakukkamps. A microwave is available in the dining hall. A Christmas bag is a gallon sized zip-lock bag filled with necessities and treats for Haitian children. Login to your My kanakuk account for more information. The full payment for KampOut! Below are common questions we receive. Do we need to send twin sheets sets with our Kampers? There are four total tribes, two for girls and two for boys. Here are the instructions how to enable Cookies in your web browser. You will forfeit your entire tuition payment if you cancel your registration within 7 days of the start of the term. However, our staff will be in bed by 11:30 PM  so they can be ready to serve again the next morning. All cancellations must be submitted in writing or e-mailed to reg@kanakuk.com. term a $100 forfeiture fee will apply. When is check out time on the last day of the term? There is no need to send sports equipment. What should we pack for our time at K-Kauai? No refunds of prorated tuition will be made if your child is absent or withdraws before the end of the KampOut! Where do I buy one? Our Kampers love getting fun care packages from home! YOUR CAMP REGISTRATION Our goal has always been to provide scholarship assistance to as many campers as possible. You can check your balance, set-up monthly payments or make a payment by visiting mykanakuk.com. Frequently Asked Questions, or contact us. Here are the instructions how to enable Cookies in your web browser. If this is your child's first experience away from home, summer camp can be a very safe and positive time of growth. For enrollments after March 1st, full payment is due at the time of registration. For enrollments after March 1st, full payment is due at the time of registration. ... Kanakuk’s KampOut! Duffle bags and suit cases are welcome. You can contact the Registration Office for an application to see if you qualify for any scholarships. Each gallon sized, zip-lock bag (zipped tightly) must contain the following: To ensure delivery to Haiti in time for Christmas you need to ship the boxes no later than November 1. Worldview Kamp; Jobs. Our trail guide provides all the information you need about KampOut!. However, they must turn in their keys at the Kamp office upon arrival. is a 1-Week traveling day camp experience for Kampers ages 5-12 featuring the excitement of the Kanakuk experience in locations across America. We’ll provide the required packing supplies and a shopping list, all you need to do is gather the gift items for each bag, fill the provided bags, and mail them back to Kanakuk using the provided shipping label. You've started 0 Kamp registrations. What time do the gates open for Opening Day? Email reg@kanakuk.com with your Kamper's name, Kamp and term they are registered for, and your requested change. The FAMOUS Kanakuk Charter Bus! There are two ways you can be a part of Kanakuk Haiti!. No refund will be made for absences, dismissals or withdrawals before the end of the camp term. Final payments are due on March 1st. Each child gets one bag. You should bring casual clothing, costumes for theme nights, toiletries, beach towels, traveling iron and hair dryer if desired, sunscreen and insect repellant, laundry detergent and an ample supply of quarters (if you desire to do laundry during your stay). Kampers are assigned to each barn by birthdate. Feel free to send us a message or give us a call at 417-266-3000. Feel free to send us a message or give us a call at 417-266-3000. Sign up for K-2, and select Kanakuk Golf specialty when you register for classes online at MyKanakuk.The golf specialty will include spectacular golfing at top-rated Branson courses! Things that are OK are items such as card games, coloring books, bracelets, stationary and envelopes. Each Kamp has a specific packing list you can use as a guide for your Kamper. The FAMOUS Kanakuk Charter Bus! Below are common questions we receive. We welcome parents to share in their child's arrival during the drop off times during opening day of each term. A copy of our latest financial report may be obtained by writing to Kanakuk Ministries, 1353 Lake Shore Dr., Branson, MO 65616 or calling 1-417-266-3389. If under the age of 18, please enter Parent email, Parent first name, and Parent last name. If you elect to pay your deposit or tuition amount via electronic check, you authorize Kanakuk to initiate debit entries to your checking or savings account in the amount and period you specify. Can we purchase items from the Kamp store during closing ceremonies? REGISTER NOW. When is my final payment due for Overnight Kamp? My Kanakuk Logout. However, our staff will be in bed by 11:30 PM  so they can be ready to serve again the next morning. Trunks are not a requirement, but they make transporting and keeping luggage clean, organized, and convenient. GEORGIA - A full and fair description of the programs of Kanakuk Ministries and our financial statement summary is available upon request at the office and phone number indicated above. How do we send medications for our Kampers? No refunds of prorated tuition will be made if your child is absent or withdraws before the end of the KampOut! The items meet basic hygienic needs and provide the children with something they can call their own. However, they do not participate in sports together. Yes! If my oldest child is in one tribe, will that affect what tribe my younger child will be in? You can check your balance, set-up monthly payments or make a payment by visiting mykanakuk.com. Where do I buy one? There is a queen sized bed, a couch that comes out to a double, a set of bunk beds, and two private bathrooms. If my oldest child is in one tribe, will that affect what tribe my younger child will be in? They are used for devotionals and competition. Frequently Asked Questions, or contact us. For enrollments after February 1st, full payment is due at the time of registration. Party themes are released for the summer by March 1. Can I walk my child to their cabin and help make their bed? Label each item with the date that you want it delivered to your Kamper and bring all of it by the office on opening day. ). Please do not send gum, candy, or food. When can my Kamper complete his/her online activity schedule? The Kamp store is open during Kamp's closing ceremonies. Kampers are assigned to each barn by birthdate. Back to Search. If your question is not listed, if you would like more information about one of the answers below, or if you would like to talk to us - no problem, we've got you covered. You can contact the Registration Office for an application to see if you qualify for any scholarships. Every child is growing towards independence and you know best where they are on that journey! Please no alcohol or tobacco on the Kanakuk island. Girl and boy tribes are not linked together in any way. The tribe that your older child is in will only dictate what tribe your younger child will be in if they are the same gender. Kanakuk will take care of the shipping cost, but please feel free to donate to help cover the cost of shipping if you feel led to do so. While it is not available in the cabanas, Wi-Fi is available in the Bean, Chapel and Game Room. Please do not send gum, candy, or food. Yes, please send a twin sheet set with your Kamper. We have many single parents who bring their children and have a fantastic time! As believers, our greatest calling in life is to make disciples. Is there a microwave, coffee pot, and refrigerator in the cabana? These include things like K-Life praise and worship and parties. Florida Registration Kanakuk Ministries. We assign 10-12 Kampers to each tent by birthdate, and 1 counselor is assigned to each tent. You can view each Kamp's individual packing list here. Please no alcohol or tobacco on the Kanakuk island. When is my final payment due for KampOut!? ENROLL TODAY. A Family for Family Kamp I am registering my family for . Our trail guide provides all the information you need about KampOut!. Keys will not be returned until the last day of Kamp. Do boys and girls interact with each other? Some of our speakers may emphasize the marriage relationship in their teaching, but since we also cover topics like conflict resolution, raising children in today's world, etc - there is always something for everyone. How do we send medications for our Kampers? They are used for devotionals and competition. There is no curfew for guests. If bed wetting occurs, bunks are stripped, cleaned, and changed prior to cabin mates returning to the cabin/teepee. Due to the structure of our Scuba Kamp program, e-mail is the best way! Personal gear can be used, but there is limited storage space and Kanakuk Ministries cannot be held liable for loss or damage to personal sports equipment. term. REGISTER NOW. There are a few limited co-ed events. Your account will be charged Kanakuk’s actual cost for each returned payment. What is ok to send to my Kamper in a care package? 2021 CAMPER REGISTRATION RATES. The island adventure that lasts forever! Our Kampers love getting fun care packages from home! Great question! Day Kamp Learn More . 2019 closing ceremonies schedules for all Kamps can be found here. There is a small refrigerator in each cabana for snacks. How many Kampers are in a tent at KampOut!? There are no coffee pots in the cabanas. 2 bars of soap, size 3.75 oz, sealed separately in a small zip-lock bag, Optional - Stickers (The kids love them! All medications must be in the original container. Would you like to finish? You've started 0 Kamp registrations. However, they must turn in their keys at the Kamp office upon arrival. Mail check to Kanakuk Haiti c/o Kanakuk Ministries 1353 Lake Shore Dr. Branson, MO 65616 OR give online here and be sure to select Kanakuk Haiti Fund and add  “Haiti Christmas Bags” in the comment field. What time do the gates open for Opening Day? Make memories that last a lifetime and secure your Kamper’s spot today! You can download it here. Gates open at 2:00 PM on the first day of each term. Day Kamp; Kanakuk WorldView Kamp; News; iLikeKanakuk; Contact Us; Summer Staff You can check your balance, set-up monthly payments or make a payment by visiting mykanakuk.com. Because of the generosity of donors, there are scholarships available. Each of our cabanas is very similar to a large motel room- with sleeping for six. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Tribes are groups that our Kampers are put in during their time at Kanakuk. We have nearly a century of experience with Kampers and families. If you cancel your registration before May 15th you will receive a full refund. For details regarding tuition refund policies, please reference your signed Terms and Conditions under your Kampers registration details. Trunks are not a requirement, but they make transporting and keeping luggage clean, organized, and convenient. You will forfeit your entire tuition payment if you cancel your registration within 7 days of the start of the term. Our office girls are glad to deliver your daily mail/packages to your Kamper. The boy tribes are Cherokee and Choctaw. NORTH CAROLINA – Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the state solicitation licensing branch at 1-888-830-4989.