She weighs 89 pounds, has a 20-inch waist, size 32E bra and long legs. This former playboy model has had more than 300 cosmetic procedures at over 3 million dollars. News October 27, 2020. She answered that her hair and body were the only things that changed over time, but had no operations. Her improbable looks—the Margaret Keane peepers, the head quizzically cocked like a sunflower too heavy for its stem, the plasticky skin and wasp waist—reached the West when her self-shot home videos began drawing gawkers to YouTube. Valeria is only about 60 percent Barbie today; it even takes me a second to pick her out among the clientele. If I had a glass of multi-chutney carrot-juice mix before me, I'd do a bright orange spit take. She's holding a handbag shaped like a lantern. I'm not sure. She stands unchallenged from her Tweet, "People will hate you, break you, rate you, and shake you but how you stand is what makes you." Sources: huffingtonpost.com, dailymail.co.uk. The Western media were quick to dub her the "Human Barbie," but Valeria was hardly the first Homo sapiens to willingly make herself look like a doll—she wasn't even the first to earn the moniker: Some tabloid-damaged Brit laid claim to it a few years back. Imagine a blind date, with all the attendant "Does she look like her picture?" 23 year old Lhouraii Li from Bradford is a nail technician, evident from her conspicuous nail art, whose fashion sense is inspired by popular doll sensation Barbie, fairies, Disney princesses, unicorns and anime cartoon characters. Walking the dark Odessa downtown with the Human Barbie flips on all my protective and fearful circuits at once. For other inquiries, Contact Us. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Serving up the hottest food trends and the inside scoop on restaurants worldwide. Here, though, the act of looking feels like an experiment conducted on me. Ladies admire this type of body that looks fit and hot at the same time. You would know that meeting Valeria Lukyanova is the closest you will come to an alien encounter. Among all the pictures of this human Barbie doll, this photo is among the prettiest. “I am not against surgery, but for now, there is nothing I need to do.”. Image: facebook.com, @valeriyalukyanova, instagram.com, @valeria_lukyanova21 (modified by author) Source: UGC. That’s the only difference.". The different path that Lukyanova has taken as a human Barbie doll is unique. Michael Idov is the editor-in-chief of GQ Russia. Jenny Lee came into the spotlight after being featured in Oprah Winfrey’s show back in 2004. She pulls her cashmere sweater's sleeve farther up, baring an elbow. She too has had no surgeries so far and only wears special contact lenses to emphasize her look. Valeria wasn't in on the Barbie branding. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Everyone wants a slim figure. Everyone looks. The television host asked Lukyanova of whether she had plastic surgery. Look, a witch! Instead, I get a racist space alien. Dmitry is coming too, on his own dime. She previously refuted claims she'd had a lot of plastic surgery, insisting her eye-popping look was all about hard work. Was she real—in the sense of existing in the three-dimensional world—or a Photoshop experiment run amok? Evolution has taught us to think of big eyes as beautiful—it's a so-called neotenous feature, implying youth—but tweak that delicate scale just a little and you've got a wraith, or an insect. Valeria decided to shift to a new look by completely transforming herself into "Barbie" in every angle of her body. So they can get you a glass of water when you're on your deathbed?". Her features are the features we men playfully ascribe to ideal women; it's how we draw them in manga and comics and video games. She was born in Kiev, Ukraine and looks forward to being a psychologist after graduating. The city fizzes with sex, but not in the fun way of, say, Barcelona or even Moscow. Kids at school began to tease her. Breast implants and over-the-top make-up helped, and she made sure her legs stayed slim thanks to her regular workouts.