Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 31, 2014. Ich schaue den Film immer wieder gerne. "If Lucy Fell" has hilarious -- perhaps even side-splitting moments. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I bought it for If Lucy Fell when the price was reduced so it's really okay that the other movie was excruciatingly bad. Unfortunately, the gun she uses to threaten him with accidentally goes off. "Fall" and "After Fall, Winter" are the second and third movies. Helpful. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. COVID-19: Because of processes designed to ensure the safety of our employees, you may experience a delay in the shipping of your order. If Lucy Fell/Life Without Dick/Striking Distance. Sarah Jessica Parker, Eric Schaeffer, Ben Stiller, Elle Macpherson, James Rebhorn, Adam Brightman, Brad Krevoy, Bradley Jenkel, Deborah Ridpath, Eric Schaeffer. what i got was a movie full of unfunny and weird scenes that made me, ..., want to push them over myself. Buy If Lucy Fell / Life Without Dick / Striking Distance (Triple Feature) (Boxset) on DVD Movie. It is not worth buying. Directed by Eric Schaeffer.
Any Coupons Rebates Or Codes May Not Be Viable. There are a few funny moments in this dark comedy but it is not great art. It's a fun, often quirky contemplation on modern love. A great little romantic comedy. Orders of $25.00 or more will be shipped our Standard Shipping option and the shipping is completely FREE. Bix Skahill, Eric Schaeffer, Rowdy Herrington, Multiple Formats, Box set, Color, NTSC, Subtitled. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. After recently watching it again, I realized it's not the BEST acting, and maybe it's a predictable storyline - but I don't care, because it's funny, sweet and pre-Sex in the City quirky. territories, Canada or Bermuda systems)"}}, If Lucy Fell / Life Without Dick / Striking Distance (Triple Feature) (Boxset).

At iNetVideo we offer fast shipping and friendly customer service.
Release Date: Mar 08, 1996 Rated: Runtime: 1 hr. A little dramatic? Unable to add item to List. That's why I had to get it on DVD.

If Lucy Fell I wish had fallen out of the package. Date de parution: 2016-04-20. : ) Oh ... the dude was the best actor ... can't recall his name though. I really only wanted Strike Force and this was the best way to get it. Fran. It's not just that If lucy Fell is a bad film. Directed by Rowdy Herrington, Eric Schaeffer and Bix Skahill. It's obvious this movie was filmed during a very cold New York winter because of the looks on SJP's face - those alone are worth a watch. Along with her roommate, Joe, she swears to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge if she doesn't find love by age 30. Parker is Lucy, a 29-year-old, New York therapist whose latest romantic meltdown inspires her to reconsider a rash college pact.

For the time when it was released, it proved more artsy, creative, and non-traditional regarding both feminine and masculine role-models. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2015, World's best and worst movie bundled together. © 2020 iNetVideo.com. She appreciated it for the light treatment of relationships and the kids in the film, but knew within minutes how it would end. You have probably never heard of it before, but this movie was certainly a sleeper hit. The DVD itself is a no-frills package, with exception of having both widescreen and tv format available. Owned it on VHS for years, watched it so much the tape is worn out.

Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2020, One of my favorite movies...the dvd was in great condition, Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2000, I certainly empathize with the other customer who wants to climb into the movie and hang out with Joe and Lucy [and what about that apartment of theirs?] Parker is 29-year-old Lucy, a New York therapist whose latest romantic meltdown inspires her to reconsider a rash college pact. Langelier.

$8.30 .

Free shipping for many products! On DVD: Now | On Blu-ray: TBD. Ich schaue den Film immer wieder gerne. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. IF LUCY FELL. When Colleen learns that Daniel has been assigned to wipe out Dick, and Daniel discovers Dick is dead in Colleen's basement, it's a match made in the Mafia in this brazenly wild and outrageously hilarious comedy! Please try again. CDs Vinyl. Having said that, I felt the overall movie was terrible. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. We are grateful for your business and hope you are staying safe and healthy!