Great price and my son's got a DVD we have to play daily. Directed by Daisuke Nishio, Hirotoshi Rissen, Kazuhisa Takenouchi. This blue ray movie is meant for European players. Just to clarify first, I bought the Blu-Ray and I can play it without issue on my XBox One. Would fit, except I5555 is considered part of. If you own the dvd, don't bother there is no difference, even that terrible menu from the dvd is still on here! Anonymous. An unscrupulous music executive and his flunky kidnap an alien, blue-skinned techno band, rob them of their identities, pass them off as human, and foist them on an unsuspecting public on Earth. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. For others, you may be disappointed with the lack of dialogue and false expectations. The adventures of a brave young boy who travels from planet to planet in a determined quest to avenge his mother's death. November 2019, Eine Person fand diese Informationen hilfreich, 776 globale Bewertungen | 488 globale Rezensionen, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 28. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 11. They could be away from each other, but still be a couple. (2003). These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. a picture that shows all the main charectors except shep are here, human and non-human. Sie können immer noch alle Kundenbewertungen für das Produkt sehen. We learn how the artists have ... See full summary », Videos include: Da Funk, Around the World, Burnin, Revolution 909, Fresh, Rollin & Scratching live in L.A. Also includes exclusive unreleased material, behind the scenes documentaries, ... See full summary ». Rezension aus Deutschland vom 21. With Romanthony, Thomas Bangalter. Great movie, but Sony BDP-S185 owners should avoid. However, it did work for my PS4. Not really, in this movie's universe Daft Punk are probably earthlings and after the Gold Record Awards they heard about what happened to the Crescendolls and decided to tell their (Crescendolls) story to future generations, starting with their (the Crescendolls) song "One More Time". :-D Gerne wieder! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. An animated musical film which brings together Daft Punk's music and Japanese Manga animation. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Mir wäre nie in den Sinn gekommen, dass ein Musikfilm ganz ohne Text trotzdem eine klare Handlung haben könnte. Arpegius and Stella Are Brother and Sister. How about thinking of them still being a couple? Die DVD kommt im schön aufgemachten Schuber mit hübschen Booklet und sehr interessanten, wenn auch nicht allzu umfangreichen Extras daher. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017. I feel this is a good item for Daft Punk/EDM fans and nerds who like to collect. Die Bonus CD mit den Remixen ist eine nette Bereicherung, die Original CD macht dann aber doch mehr Laune. He sat and watched every video I could find and hours later confessed he loved the songs "with the blue aliens". Rezension aus Deutschland vom 3. November 2017. Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. She may have been remembering past trips in the ship with him. great video of manga meets techno. Basing my review on the movie itself, 5 stars. It would also explain the bit at the end of Face-To-Face where she sees an image of him in the front seat looking back at her. This Daft Punk photo might contain anime, comic book, manga, and cartoon. He's their fifth member. Watch Interstella 5555 - Carly Davis on Dailymotion. The movie takes place in the same universe as, Shep used to be or still was the lead guitar/singer of the Crescendolls, There will be a sequel some time in the near future, Arpegius and Stella Are Brother and Sister. Documentary about the entire career of Daft Punk, from their start in early 90's with their first group called Darlin', until their grammy awards in 2014. Description clearly says all regions- have gotten two now- neither have worked on any of my North American blu Ray players. If you want to purchase this to watch, I recommend the DVD. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. Das "Interstella" von Tokei Animations gezeichnet wurde, muß man ja wohl nicht mehr groß erwähnen. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. eBooks.com is a leading retailer of ebooks, with a vast range of ebooks from academic, popular and professional publishers. A story about the most popular racing event in the galaxy, the Redline, and the various racers who compete in it. Interstellar - Main Theme - Hans Zimmer, Mix - Interstellar - Main Theme - Hans Zimmer YouTube Hans Zimmer - No Time For Caution (Interstellar Soundtrack)(Docking)(Interstellar OST) - Duration: 4:01. However, it is still worth it. Do not get unless you're just collecting. The movie's audio is almost exclusively Daft Punk's music. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2020. 24 of 27 people found this review helpful. The Amazon.com Books homepage helps you explore Earth's Biggest Bookstore without ever leaving the comfort of your couch. Interstella 5555: The 5tory Of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem, Interstella 5555 (The 5tory Of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem), Buy Blu-ray. I also have a theory why the 1080i BluRay transfer gets such weak reviews. As a fan of Daft Punk and Matsumoto, I only gave it a 4 because those of us living in NTSC land are left in the dark. Ich wusst jahrelang nichts von dem Film - aber die CD habe ich rauf und runter gehört. My what an effect that has. Find and read more books you’ll love, and keep track of the books you want to read. 8 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 13. At first, I remember I didn't like the singles, I remember thinking that "One More Time" was too commercial and bubble-gum. An unscrupulous music executive and his flunky kidnap an alien, blue-skinned techno band, rob them of their identities, pass them off as human, and foist them on an unsuspecting public on Earth. There's no dialogue, but there doesn't need to be. Use the HTML below. For me, this is exactly what I was looking for. Written by View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 Blu-ray release of Interstella 5555: The 5tory Of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem on Discogs. Some years later, it comes out, and what to say? Maybe they're not former lovers. Would also fit with the use of the number "5" in the title just as well, despite the band being four before Shep lands on their concert to save them. Diese Seite funktioniert am besten mit JavaScript. Arpegius used to be a member of the planet's army, Shep and Stella were together before the events of the film. In diesem Film ist das aber tatsächlich sehr gut gelungen und die Musik von Daft Punk ist hervorragend. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Here you'll find current best sellers in books, new releases in books, deals in books, Kindle eBooks, Audible audiobooks, and so much more. There's a problem loading this menu right now. No spoken dialogue, and very little in the way of sound effects. Source: www.ysl.com . Yakuza try to take over and clear it for new development. Search for "Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem" on Amazon.com, Title: He's the most competent in a fight and even seemed to fly Shep's ship for a bit at the end. Add the first question. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Stella, on the other hand, is clearly missing someone. This release packages together the DVD of the film "Interstella 5555" plus an alternate version of the album "Daft Club" on CD, in a DigiPak-style cover with slip-case. Director Kazuhisa Takenouchi uses the tone of the music perfectly to tell a silent story of action, adventure, and intrigue. NeZhaley1293 likes this. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Neon Art and College Posters By Haus and Hues | College Dorm Room Decorations, Cool... Yuewen William Silicone Head Mask Realistic Old Man Face Mask Cosplay Halloween (Iv... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. (Wer die nicht hat, wird spätestens nach dem Sehen des Films ein übergroßes Verlangen danach verspüren...), Rezension aus Deutschland vom 15. Daft Punk. It is curious that "Discovery", the hit record by Thomas Bangalter and Guy Manuel de Homem-Christo (AKA Daft Punk) was launched in the year 2001. You can research whether or not your players will work on different format discs, or just keep a return label nearby. Mai 2011. After a deadly encounter with two yakuza, a loser with a crush on his childhood girlfriend goes to heaven and back, embarking on a psychedelic self-discovery experience with her and his friends. I discovered Interstella 5555 through YouTube, and really enjoyed what I saw of it. Für mich ein außergewöhnliches musikalisches Highlight! A shame that I've had bad luck with the Blu-Ray version. Und 3 meiner Lieblingstracks (*) sind auch in diesem Film. Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2020. Die Interstella 5555 läuft zur Musik der Discovery. I actually really love this WMG. However, I did not pay attention to the format of the disc. Label code of the cd: 7243 5 94241 0 1 Mai 2019. 4.6 out of 5 stars 751. I did note other reviewers had to find ways around the regional specifications, but I can at least verify my own experience. Was this review helpful to you? Territories, Canada, and Bermuda. The only hiccup is the fact it is a Daft Punk record... my theory is that "One More Time" and "Too Long" are not actually Crescendoll songs, but Daft Punk songs, and are only used as part of the narrative. Hopefully readers won't have to have seen the original video to follow this. Die Interstella 5555 läuft zur Musik der Discovery. Tron: The Original Classic / Tron: Legacy [Blu-ray]. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 4 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 3. Disc 2 contains "Web Link To www.daftpunk.com / Lien Vers Le Site www.daftpunk.com", Interstella 5555: The 5tory Of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem, Animation Editing Of Digital Love / Montage Animation Digital Love, Karaoke: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger, Aerodynamic (Daft Punk Remix): Closing Credits, Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Neptunes Remix), Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Jess & Crabbe Remix), Interstella 5555 (The 5tory Of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem), Interstella 5555 (The 5tory Of The 5ecret 5tar 5ystem) (Trailer), Buy DVD.