Get it for Free.

0 0?

1. Relevance. He's a major Saint. You can sign in to vote the answer.

Latest Topics + Opinion on boy names!

*Mouse over the charts or scroll down to the table for data details. My brother's name is Anthony.

Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Saint Anthony preached to the fishes. Lv 4.

Lv 6. Ashley L. 9 years ago. Mason Anthony...That's my sons name:) lol minus the Anthony uhmm Landon Anthony Elijah Anthony Parker Anthony. Anthony is a great name, when pronounced correctly. Anthony, decisively moved upwards in popularity around the years 1885-1889, 1897-1900, 1903-1915, 1934-1938, 1939-1942, 1944-1947, 1948-1961, and 1980-1990, whereas unequivocal downward movement occurred about 1970-1973, 1991-1995, and 2005-2017. 10 Answers. I know many Anthony's . What do you think of the name Chrysanthemum for a girl?

In 2018 Anthony was the 38th most popular boys name in the U.S. Want more names with Anthony's authoritative elegance? Favorite Answer. Favorite Answer. No, Fauci cannot ruin a name as strong and classic and popular as Anthony. Of late, continuing the trend, the number of parents selecting the name Anthony for their newborn has dropped. Is Anthony a good name? Answer Save. Chinese Name Anthony you can magnify, Everything About It and HUNDREDS MORE NAMES. If multiple names have the same usage, the tie is broken by assigning popularity rank in alphabetical order.

Get Our Facebook APP Share Your Updates With Family And Friends Every Week. It is very common, which is why i don't like it. Summerlane. 9 years ago. 0 0 0.

include Anthony Bourdain, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Tony Romo, Tony Gonzalez, Tony Dorsett, Anthony Trujillo, Anthony Padilla, and of course the O.G., Roman general Marc Antony, lover of Queen Cleopatra. What's a fitting middle and last name?

In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Anthony is: "Highly praiseworthy." 0 1. ilyse. 9 Answers. although if you feel thats the name you will associate your child with, then you might wanna and a new name.

My eldest son is named Anthony, it suits him well!

The name Anthony is favored by many parents but will probably continue to drift downward in popularity. Anthony Fauci is old and shall be dead relatively soon at any rate, passing unnoticed by more people than you imagine. Position 7, its highest popularity RANKING, was reached for the first time in 2007 and as recently as 2008. 4 years ago. But it's still a strong middle-grounder in terms of popularity; neither too common nor too out-there. 0 1 0. Data for a given year is not made available until well into the next year. The name Anthony is very popular. But, the greatest number of babies were given the name in 1990 with 25,075 occurrences. In Latin Baby Names the meaning of the name Anthony is: "Highly praiseworthy." He also said to ask you what do you think of the names Jayden and Dylan ? Presently one of the top 50 most popular, Anthony has been a top 250 placer since the Social Security Administration began keeping records in 1880. Data reflects what was recorded and has not been edited for errors, so for example the gender associated with a name may be incorrect.

Answer Save.

Popularity-wise, the name Anthony peaked in 1990 and has been steadily dropping ever since. I named him after my favorite actor, Anthony LaPagilia. He has enhanced the name with his integrity. In the 17th century, the spelling Anthony was associated with the Greek "anthos," meaning flower.

Copyright © 2020 SheKnows Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC.

Anthony's most common nickname is Tony; Anton is another good one. What does the future hold for the popularity of Anthony? The more babies that are given a particular name, the higher the popularity ranking. In Basque, Anthony means "he who adds, and it can mean both “of the Antonius family” in Latin and “priceless one” in ancient Greek. 10 Baby Names We Hope We’ll Never See Again After 2020, These Boy-Girl Twin Names Are the Perfect Match — & Twice the Cuteness, Blooming Girl, Boy, & Gender-Neutral Flower Baby Names for Your Littlest Bud, Amazingly Adorable Baby Names Beginning With ‘A’, Baby Names for Twin Boys That Sound Like They Belong Together. The popularity trend for Anthony has steadily decreased for a while. Is it a bad idea to name your baby Karen nowadays?

All data changes at that time, including previous years, which will change minutely based on new information. Famous bearer: Mark Antony, Roman general who shared a throne with Queen Cleopatra of Egypt. ― Anthony Burgess, A Clockwork Orange, "'You know my name, not my story. Try Blackburn, Brittan, Brucey, Everton, Hampton, Jordell, Lache, Loreca, Paulin, Pickford, Sigmund, Starling, Typhon, or Winton. by: Jess081316 Sep 3rd.

— Jonathan Anthony Burkett, In Basque Baby Names the meaning of the name Anthony is: Means "he adds" or "priceless.".

― johnnyreb 1/7/2007. To safeguard privacy, the SSA does not include names with less than 5 occurrences. Popularity-wise, the name Anthony peaked in 1990 and has been steadily dropping …

How do you think about the answers?

Anthony is still a good name. Which, given how many Liams and Emmas are going to be in your kid's kindergarten class, may be a good thing for lil' Tony.

In 2018 the very popular name Anthony, ranked the 38th Most Popular Boys Name in the United States. Some of these guys can even be made into "Tony" themselves!

kids don't know him.