‘‘A main thing that the show explores in this first season is trust. People born under this sign are fiercely loyal and can always keep a secret. Later, he also performed in the Daniel Alexander Jones’s critically acclaimed DUAT (SoHo Rep) in New York City and he received the B. Iden Payne lead actor Award for starring in the Austin Production titled “Terminus”. He’s also had notable roles in the films Sweet Old World, When We Burn Out and Endless Light. Later in 2012, he debuted his screen career with the movie ‘Sweet Old World’ as a lead role Ethan Hinkle. Jacques Colimon: Bio, Family, Career. The couple started to date each other from mid-2019. Jacques belongs to Haitian American ethnicity and his family is from Haiti. Meditation takes many forms. He began his acting career when he was just 15 years old. His other projects include ‘Tanner & Then Some’, ‘Midsummerfest’, ‘Slow Creep’, ‘Day 5’, ‘Choke Artist’, ‘Age Out’, ‘Into the Dark’, and UglyDolls’, among others. Let us scroll over to know more information on the multi-talented actor’s relationship, career, and net worth. Born: Los Angeles, California. Nick Name: Jacques In 2018, he also gave his voice in the video game called “Dynasty Warriors 9” as Sun Quan. ‘‘You got a whole bunch of teenagers who are forced to survive, without parents and without authority. Jacques Colimon is an award-wining multidisciplinary Haitian-American actor, poet, producer, and human activist. The star was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on August 27, 1994. Chinese Zodiac: Jacques Colimon was born in the Year of the Rat. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us. People who are born with Mercury as the ruling planet have communication skills, intellect and cleverness. The greatest overall compatibility with Virgo is Pisces and Cancer. Now, he will star as Gaia in upcoming science-fiction and drama film Endless Light, which due to release in 2021. Contact Info View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro Filmography. Nationality: American He earned a B. Iden Payne Lead Actor Award for his part in a production of Gabriel Jason Dean's Terminus. As of 2019, the age of Jacques Colimon is 26 years. He is famous for being a TV Actor. He is active on social media platforms with only his Instagram page. Zodiac Sign: Jacques Colimon is a Virgo. Previously, he was star as Will LeClair in the Netflix’s science-fiction series The Society. Jacques has kept maintaining distance when it comes to discussing his love life. Ruling Planet: Jacques Colimon has a ruling planet of Mercury and has a ruling planet of Mercury and by astrological associations Wednesday is ruled by Mercury. CelebsMoney has recently updated Jacques Colimon’s net worth. All Rights Reserved, Jacques Colimon is a Virgo and his 27th birthday is in, The 26-year-old American was born in the Millennials Generation and the Year of the Dog. The director did a fantastic job of exploring the classical music academy and the undue pressure that a lot of students have to endure. ‘‘There’s a really beautiful quote from Marianne Williamson — she’s a really beautiful poet: ‘Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Actor, poet, and human rights activist Jacques Colimon has a background deeply rooted in theater. That’s what life is all about… it’s a miracle every hour and most of the time you’re not wasting time until you feel like you’re wasting time. DOB: August 27, 1994 Being all-rounder as a producer, creator, actor, and poet, he must be amassing a significant amount from his career. However, recently in 2019, he has been spotted with actress Adelaide Kane. He is dating his hot girlfriend who is 4 years older … In fact, he also worked in an Unreleased movie titled “Endless Light” as Gala but the movie is under post production. He is the son of businessman Daniel B. Colimon and the unknown identity of his mother. Further, he has not documented his academics qualifications. Facebook Account: Yes Ex-Wife: No The education details are not available at this time. He’s also had notable roles in the films Sweet Old World, When We Burn Out and Endless Light. Moreover, he is currently dating an Australian actress, Adelaide Kane, who is 30 years old. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Matt Sato Height Age Weight Wiki Biography & Net Worth, Brandon Rossel Height Age Weight Wiki Biography & Net Worth, Curran Walters Height Weight Wiki Bio & Net Worth, Cole Allen Height Age Weight Wiki Biography & Net Worth, Stony Blyden Height Age Weight Wiki Biography & Net Worth, Gabriel Basso Height Age Weight Wiki Biography & Net Worth, The Front Bottoms: Fairbanks, Alaska [2020 Short Film], Choke Artist [2017 Short Film, as Partier], Midsummerfest [2015 Short Film, as Kevin], Eleanor and the Egg [2015 Short Film, as Everett], Colors of the Night [2014 Short Film, as Brains], Paint by Numbers [2014 Short Film, as Otis Reynolds]. Children: No I just love the peace of mind it provides. As of now, they are one of the cutest and adorable couple on social media. Source: IMDb. He is an award winner already, and he is only 25 years of age. video; trivia; popular; trending; random; Jacques Colimon TV Actor #37708. ‘‘I said in another interview that a lot of young people are nihilists in the face of genocide,’’ Jacques shares. Religion: Christian This page is updated often with new details about Jacques Colimon. © FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the information collection practices disclosed in our Privacy Policy. We all have to help each other out, or we are doomed.’’ Jacques portrays Will LeClair, a foster kid driven towards independence and freedom. He is 25 years old and is a Virgo. ‘‘It was love at first project,’’ he says. But he later pursued his career in acting as well. In 2018, he portrayed a minor role of a laborer in the crime/drama movie “Friday’s Child”. When I’m struck by a feeling that I can’t explain with words, that’s too private or fresh to process among company no matter how close, I often default to my guitar. Previously, he was star as Will LeClair in the Netflix’s science-fiction series The Society. The story follows a group of high schoolers who are mysteriously transported to a nearly exact replica of their Connecticut town — named West Ham — and must learn to run their own community. – Who’s the richest TV Actor in the world? Award-winning actor, poet and human rights activist who shot to fame on the Netflix series The Society. I’m so grateful to have had a home life that allowed me to explore my musical hobbies. Jacques Colimon is a Virgo and was born in The Year of the Dog Life. Instagram Account: Yes, Iam Entertainment Blogger and CEO of Walikali and also Lead Editor, you can contact me at Email: [email protected]. His tall body weighs around 78 kg with body measurements of 40 inches chest size and 30 inches waist size with 14 inches biceps. He earned a B. Iden Payne Lead Actor Award for his part in a production of Gabriel Jason Dean’s Terminus. Wikipedia: Jacques Colimon is a young actor with a bachelor’s degree currently portraying the role of Will LeClair in the Netflix Original Series The Society. Award-winning actor, poet and human rights activist who shot to fame on the Netflix series The Society. The veteran performer was born as Jacques Gerard Colimon on 27 August 1994 in Los Angeles, California in The USA. Dating history: NA But there is no information on his past relationship or dating history. was born on August 27, 1994, and from Los Angeles, California and he is 24 years old as of 2019. Profession Jacques Colimon’s age is 26 years as of today’s date [current_date]. Age: 24 Years Old, College: Will be updated I think one of the best outlets for exploring social demons and human psychology is definitely horror,” he states. We give you trending news and famous personalities all around the world. See all photos. A post shared by Jqueezy Inc. (@jacquescolimon) on Nov 25, 2018 at 7:52pm PST. Age 26 years old. Premiering in May 2019, The Society quickly became a fan favorite all around the world. Jacques Colimon biography . “I play a student at the school and I end up doing some things that I maybe regret. Jacques Colimon was born in United States on Saturday, August 27, 1994 (Millennials Generation). Further, he became an associate producer for ‘When We Burn Out’ and ‘Devil’s Horse’. I don’t claim to be exceptionally talented and I definitely don’t strive to be the best guitarist. Millennials is a generation who grew up with computers, internet and social networks. ‘‘We see at the very beginning of the show that he had to learn to be able to navigate a lot of different household situations, which is a truth among foster kids. Famous Birthdays. Source: Instagram. He stands 5 feet 10 Inch tall and weighs around 79 KG. Caption: The award-winning multidisciplinary Haitian-American performer, Jacques Colimon. Some of the other projects are Slow Creep (Short film), Sweet Old World (2012) and Until We Could (2014). Furthermore, Kane gained recognition for her roles as Lolly Allen in the Australian soap opera ‘Neighbours’ and Cora Hale in the third season of MTV’s ‘Teen Wolf’. On Instagram, he has a personal and verified account @jacquescolimon with 206k followers. Boost Birthday August Aug 27, 1994. As of 2019, Jacques Colimon’s age is 24. This was also while I was just beginning college, but it was a lot of fun.’’ Alike a lot of actors in this day and age, Jacques made his breakthrough when he was cast in a Netflix original series, mystery teen drama The Society. The rising star has a slim but strong body built that stands to a height of 5 feet 11 inches or 1.80 meters. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. He began his acting career when he was just 15 years old. They're not afraid of the hardships in life, but they also tend to worry too much sometimes. JUMP TO: Jacques Colimon’s biography, facts, family, personal life, zodiac, videos, net worth, and popularity. A post shared by (@jacquescolimon) on May 2, 2020 at 1:26am PDT. However, in 2009 he started his career as a producer and created and produced a movie called “In the Air” and in 2012 he debuted on the silver screen with a movie titled “Sweet Old World” as Ethan Hinkle in which he played as a lead role alongside John Nielsen who is an American Actor.