Janelle Pierzina has not been a fan of Nicole Franzel all season long. Is there evidence that Britney is Republican, or is it just because she’s Southern? The twins on bb17 wanted Jeb Bush to win, but were also disappointed to hear Trump was in the lead... https://youtu.be/rR_VtZtbJ_A?t=5m16s. But now, given the social climate and unrest in the country, many alumni are coming forward with more liberal ideologies. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us, Big Brother: Janelle Pierzina Says Nicole Franzel 'Got What She Deserved' on All-Stars Finale. When Ridha asked why she did that, she said, “Because he said God Bless America.”. And I know Natalie/Paul/Victor/Davonne/Tiffany/Jozea/Bridgette all from bb18 were as well. Most Big Brother alumni identify as Democrats or do not speak on their political affiliations at all in order to not stir controversy. The rumors resurfaced when she was cast in Big Brother 22. With 15 years on 'Big Brother' fans radar, Janelle Pierzina has managed to earn a whopping $1 million net worth! What are your thoughts on Janelle's comments? Get all the details right here. Liz and Julia are conservative? It kinda fits each person’s personality. © 2020 TV Fanatic 252k Followers, 1,031 Following, 536 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Janelle Pierzina (@janellepierzina) Just last month Big Brother 14 star Danielle Murphree shared a post on social media which referred to Democratic Vice Presidential nominee Kamala Harris as an “abortion extremist.” In the past five years, she had been sharing pro-Trump sentiments, such as a tweet in 2016 that said “I’m not embarrassed at all! Janelle Marie Pierzina i… Was most of BBOTT democratic? They’re saying that I love Trump because Trump tweeted ‘God Bless America’ and I liked the tweet,” said Pierzina. who frequently tweets about his support of Trump, ‘Big Brother 22’: These 3 Stars Hold Amazing Records for the Show, Why Memphis Garrett Reportedly Got More Money Added to His Runner-Up Prize From ‘Big Brother 10’. 'Big Brother 22': Janelle Pierzina Responds to Rumors That She's a 'Trump-Supporting Republican'. A lot of Big Brother fans on social media have argued over the fact if Janelle Pierzina is a supporter of President Donald Trump. I'm actually surprised that Evel Dick is a Democrat. Luckily, Pierzina is incredibly likable. Most of the time, the political-leanings of Big Brother houseguests have been like an elephant in the room. While talking recently with her friend and fellow BB22 houseguest, Kaysar Ridha, she publically spoke on the rumors for the first time.