Jme German Whip. [23], During campaigning for the 2017 UK general election, Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn met with Jme to encourage people to register to vote, with Jme saying "I’m on Jeremy's Snapchat to make sure you register to vote". Adenuga is a vegan and teetotaler. Quality of the vinyl is extremely bad, same with the instrumenal one. Why? Before I start top lip slapping Think me and Skepta were born rapping? Koch, Christian (15 March 2010). Jme also changed his profile picture to a black and white image of his face, the first time he'd changed it since the release of his 2015 album 'Integrity'. JME, full name Jamie Adenuga, is an English grime MC, songwriter, record producer and DJ … [17] Grime MC was positively received by Clash, who gave it 8/10,[18] while Pitchfork called it "the strongest record of his career".[19]. In October 2008, he became one of a small number of unsigned artists to headline at the London Astoria.[11]. I stopped eating animals. The latest and greatest videos in all categories. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy . Integrity> is the third album by grime rapper Jme, It was released on 4 May 2015 independently on Boy Better Know. [13] It was one of nineteen records nominated for the IMPALA Album of the Year Award. On 13 February 2011, Jme released a compilation album entitled History: which peaked at 162 on the UK Albums Chart. Overview / [26], British grime MC and member of Boy Better Know. Videos "Should grime clean up its act?". The latest news from your favorite artists. "Boy Better Know Now". Photos / Lyrics to 'Integrity' by JME. Jamie Adenuga was born in Hackney, into a family who are originally from Nigeria. 2010 Grime MC 2019 Famous? He started out producing by making mobile phone ringtones. Download our mobile app now. Kate Spicer meets the makers of a scene that's straight from the street". JME's JME - Integrity (Lyrics) music video in high definition. Bottom line, bass music deserves proper pressing, this one can definitely be improved on. Jamie Adenuga (born 4 May 1985),[1][2] known professionally as Jme, is a British grime MC, songwriter, record producer and DJ from Hackney, London. "Nice threads: American rapper Pharrell's Pounds 250 hoodies are top sellers at Harvey Nicks and London's homegrown rap artists are launching their own ranges amid massive demand, reports Christian Koch: 'We're in a unique position, we've got a cult following'". And now it's got fashion, TV, and even Ed Balls in its grip. "Calm" was originally credited as Tommy Kruise featuring Jme, and appeared on his October 2014 EP entitled Fête Foreign. This page was last edited on 29 October 2020, at 22:31. Putting this many tunes on one vinyl is ridiculous, saying that the majority of people who bought it probably don't even have a deck to play it on. On 14 November 2019, Jme officially announced the release of his fourth studio album, Grime MC, which was released on 29 November 2019. Education RT @Mahesh93: @JmeBBK why did you turn vegan?