History can repeat itself on "The Bachelorette," and there was one moment in particular on Tuesday’s episode that stood out to Jordan Rodgers and JoJo Fletcher. “This was the only time in my life that I was going to be able to navigate and explore all different types of men and relationships and qualities.” Hey, if you have 20-plus men who want to date you and only you, why wouldn’t you take advantage of the opportunity?

The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rogers Introduce Adorable New Puppy Rodgers, 31, shared a video he secretly filmed of his wife-to …

After finding love and getting engaged on The Bachelorette, getting engaged again a little more than a year ago, and then postponing their dream wedding thanks to these *unprecedented times,* JoJo and Jordan are stronger than ever. '", He captioned the picture, "Our Dale and Clare moment.". Brad Pitt's Girlfriend Is Back Together With Her Husband... Matthew McConaughey Didn't Talk to His Mom For 8 Years... Ryan Phillippe Just Shaded Ellen DeGeneres & Suggested... George & Amal Clooney Didn't Know Prince Harry & Meghan... Meghan Markle Has 'Not Given Up' on Jessica Mulroney... JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers haven’t had the most conventional relationship. I always wanted to re-propose, with no cameras, no producers, no drama...just us. “I think I knew from the first night I met Jordan that he was going to be somebody that was going to be there for a long time,” JoJo tells StyleCaster. But that doesn’t mean she didn’t give Jordan secret hints along the way. She had had a great group of guys and I’m just super excited to watch the rest of it play out.” Us too, JoJo, us too. Stay connected with the latest news from Bachelor Nation delivered to your inbox. JoJo recently shared with Us Weekly, "It’s funny because when I saw Jordan come out of the limo, I obviously was super excited and giddy, and I knew he was the one that I wanted to talk to.

Waiting for your permission to load facebook comments. Of course, hindsight is 2020, but it seems JoJo could have pulled a Clare and called the whole thing off once she realized Rodgers was the one. Our first engagement was so real, and meant so much to us both, but as we start to actually plan our wedding for next year I wanted to do it all over again, OUR WAY! “I gave her all the advice that I could give her,” JoJo says of the Bachelorette she worked with. Without naming which Bachelorette Fletcher filmed her episodes with—Tayshia or Clare—she can confirm this might just be the most dramatic season The Bachelorette yet. JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers are currently one of Bachelor Nation’s most popular success stories, but the Bachelorette season 12 couple almost called it quits three years ago. A big focal point of Jordan's time on JoJo's season was spent with the other contestants and fans at home wondering why Jordan and his famous football star … She starts crying, but then Dale finds her and comforts her.