I feel relief. Soap Dirt claimed that it was probably since she wasn’t earning enough as a model.

Fans of the TLC series may recall how Jonathan and Fernanda’s intense romance began to fall apart because Fernanda struggled to adjust to her new life in the south. And though she was spotted waiting tables in Chicago on July 4 of last year, she made it clear that she was happy to be here. During a recent episode, Jonathan and Fernanda got into a dispute because she didn’t want to live in North Carolina, where his real estate business was thriving. When she's not thinking about pop-culture or food, you can always find her "investigating" her way through Instagram, reading mysteries and thrillers, and listening to her latest obsession - BTS - on loop. . Looking to advertise? Season 6 of 90 Day Fiancé is over—and so is Fernanda Flores and Jonathan Rivera's romance.. Decided to leave and realized she couldn’t do it on her own. A year ago, Jonathan had bragged about canceling the I-184 affidavit of support he had filed for his 90 Day Fiancé wife’s residency application in America. . "But," she continues, "it's all about how we react. "But I wasn't feeling in the mood," Fernanda admits. When they split, he made it clear that Fernanda left him to pursue a career as a model. ", "I like to talk to you," she writes to her fans, "and share of my day by day and positivity.". We were married six months until we separated. By June this year, Jonathan had officially announced his engagement to Janelle with an Instagram post captioned, “Easiest decision I’ve ever made.” The photo had the 90 Day Fiancé star holding Janelle’s hand as she showed off her engagement ring, reports Us. "There's situations that suck," she acknowledges. But according to the reality star, there was much more that happened away from the cameras. On the one hand, she rates her overall happiness as an 8. Jonathan Rivera and Fernanda Flores, one of the couples from the reality series 90 Day Fiancé split up earlier this year and have officially filed for divorce. On the other, Fernanda expresses that her feeling right now is "hurt.". . In very late 2018, Fernanda and Jonathan broke up and went their separate ways, despite having gotten married on 90 Day Fiance. But then [again], I saw her wanting [to be in the streets],” read the fan’s comment, which was translated from Spanish to English. Clay is just a guy that I like a lot. Controversially, Jonathan had met Fernanda when she was apparently just 19 and he was 32. Scott Disick 'Flirting' with Kourtney Kardashian After Sofia Richie Split, 90 Day Fiancé: What Jonathan & Fernanda’s Lives Are Like After Divorce, Fernanda was not in America for a green card, 90 Day Fiancé: Steven Frend Announces Break-Up With Olga Koshimbetova, 90 Day Fiancé: Anfisa Nava Trains To Slay Bikini Competition With Fit Body, 90 Day Fiancé: Brittany Says Dating Rapper/Athlete Way To Fame, Not Yazan, Kylie Jenner's Best Bday Gifts From Travis Scott & Others Over The Years, 90 Day Fiancé: Deavan Reveals She Met Boyfriend Topher Park On Plane, 90 Day Fiancé: Why Sumit's Wife Filed A Criminal Case Against Him, The Family Chantel: Chantel Thinks Nicole Jimeno Is Using Her Boyfriend, Big Brother: What Happened To Matt McDonald & Adam Jasinski After Arrests, 90 Day Fiancé: Everything to Know About Angela Deem's Income & Net Worth, 90 Day Fiancé: Colt Johnson Trashed By Fans After Posting New Selfie, The Hills: What Happened To Brody Jenner & Kaitlynn Carter After Split, 90 Day Fiancé: Jess Caroline Launches OnlyFans In A Sexy Red Bikini, Bachelorette: Everything To Know About Straitjacket Guy, Jay Smith, Big Brother 22: When Friday's Extra Episode Airs & What To Expect, 90 Day Fiancé: Angela Posts Video Of Her 'Sexy Nigerian Baby' Michael, Darcey & Stacey: Georgi Confirms He Doesn't Have a Secret Baby, Love After Lockup Exclusive Video: Heather’s Fight Risks Dylan's Freedom, 90 Day Fiance: Why Zied Hakimi's New Hairstyle & Body Transformation Shocks Fans, Kim Kardashian's Biggest Celeb Guests At Past Birthday Party Bashes, DWTS: Nelly Talks About Weight Loss & Fitness During Dance Competition. A reddit user, from the 90 Day Fiance forum, posted the photos below which appear to have been shared by Jonathan’s mom on Facebook.It shows Jonathan and Fernanda following their courthouse wedding. . All Rights Reserved, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Still Together?

. Estoy muy emocionada para averiguar qué tiene dios planeado para mi.✨, A post shared by Fernanda Flores (@ferfloresoficial) on Mar 16, 2020 at 9:24am PDT. Una sirena anda suelta! . Are Corey and Evelin from 90 Day Fiance Still Together?

He’s amazing, support me in all my dreams and believes in me. Viewers get to see their relationship struggles unfold before they parted ways. Powered by. Although “90 Day Fiancé” star Jonathan Rivera’s marriage with Fernanda Flores did not work out, the North Carolina native refused to give up on love. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. However, following an episode of “90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined,” it appears she may have found a match.

Clay’s so hot,” she revealed. In subsequent Instagram Stories, Fernanda expanded upon her feelings and recent mood. At one point, she even said that she was “in a very abusive relationship.”. UPDATE – It turns out Jonathan and Fernanda did get married on May 5 in the United States. 90 Day Fiancé star Fernanda Flores is finally opening up about her split with Jonathan Rivera, months after their separation was announced to the world. . . 90 Day Fiancé's Jonathan Rivera Reveals Why His Marriage to New Wife Fernanda Flores Failed On Sunday night, the reality star revealed what caused … Back in January, Rivera confirmed that he and Flores had separated and claimed the two hadn’t spoken since December. Showing him what he’s missing? Since Fernanda didn’t know anyone in the state, she often felt lonely.

One year following his split from Fernanda, the 33-year-old is engaged to his girlfriend Janelle Miller. "There's things in life that suck sometimes," Fernanda acknowledges in a post to her Instagram Story. . The TLC alum seemingly revealed the reason for their breakup in the comment section of her new Instagram post shared on May 28. I gave 110 percent to my marriage,” he told his 273,000 followers. She may not have the life in the US that she had imagined when Jonathan first proposed, but she is getting by. Boruto E172: All the Details You Need to Know. Fernanda always wanted to settle down in Chicago where her father who's an American citizen’s parents, and sister stay and has finally shifted base there with roommate Vanessa. “Fernanda’s not a gold digger. David & Annie, 90 Day Fiancé Update: Are They Still Together. Learn, women, that we can provide [for ourselves],” Fernanda replied. While Jonathan was able to find love again, Fernanda is still searching for a compatible companion. I’m excited. He captioned it, “All I need in this life of sin.”. You know you can only give so much until you start giving yourself away.”, “I promise you, I didn’t give up.

He posted a picture of himself on Instagram jumping for joy after canceling her visa, writing “That feeling you get when cancel the I-184 (affidavit of support) #ticketcanceled and you finish your first complete design renovation.” Rivera has since deleted the line about canceling her I-184, after receiving swift backlash from supporters who thought he was canceling her green card application. Not a lot of information about Jonathan or his life is known to us. Stream Full Episodes of 90 Day Fiancé: https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance/ Subscribe to TLC: http://bit.ly/SubscribeTLC Join Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/90DayFiance/ https://www.facebook.com/TLC Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TLC We're on Instagram! Jonathan & Fernanda Breakup Update on 90 Day Fiancé, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. It feels so good to be open and out about it. @jon_cast2, A post shared by Fernanda Flores (@ferfloresoficial) on Aug 11, 2020 at 4:30pm PDT. 'I've Never Felt More Liberated', Brad Pitt 'Upset' After Split From Model Girlfriend Nicole Poturalski, MAFS' Miles Is Torn Over 'Very Complicated' Decision to Stay Married, How Did Blake Shelton Propose? 90 Day Fiancé star Jonathan Rivera is engaged to girlfriend Janelle Miller one year after his split from Fernanda Flores, Us Weekly can confirm. Preview: The Goldbergs Season 8 Episode 4. She said MANY things you can’t take back that I won’t mention, you’ll have to trust me when I tell you, good luck,” Rivera told a fan on Instagram. Fernanda and Jon Fight After The Club | 90 Day FiancéFernanda and Jonathan get in a argument after she sees him dancing with another woman at the club. Fernanda gushed over Clay's large, strong arms, reminding us that she has a type, and that's perfectly okay. . Saylee Padwal is a blogger, social media manager, photographer, and now a Reality TV Features Writer for Screen Rant. #bridesmaiddress #bridemodel #happy #smile #redlips #grateful #healthylifestyle #loveyourself #staystrong #independentwoman #womanempowerment #eyesshine #beautyinside #influencer #model #makeup #photography #chicago, A post shared by Fernanda Flores (@ferfloresoficial) on Apr 13, 2019 at 4:00pm PDT, Rivera said he gave the relationship everything he had. Whether their relationship works out or not, Fernanda insisted that she is relieved to be done with her marriage to Jonathan and is eager to see what life has to offer. During their relationship, Fernanda also used to joke about Jonathan stealing her youth because of how quickly they moved. Fortunately, divorcing Jonathan did not mean returning home. Jon said he gave the relationship “everything” he had, but it didn’t work out. "And," she adds, "that does not happen often.".

90 Day Fiancé clapped back at Jonathan who thought that he was canceling her green card, but he confirmed it was only an application that made him financially responsible for Fernanda for 10 years.

Jonathan from Lumberton, North Carolina, met Fernanda in a dance club in Mexico – her native country – while he was there on vacation. A one-stop shop for all things video games. In Touch Weekly is part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Copyright © A360 Media LLC 2020. Jonathan and Fernanda constantly used to bicker and fight with each other, with the main reason being the difference in their age and experience in life.