[])). [Verse 1] Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! //]]>. Sharing different heartbeats [CDATA[ / Returning nightmares, only … Wouldn't be good enough For me, no Both under influence González is nationally renowned in Sweden The start a simple touch For me, no We had a promise made To lean on To know what to say Wouldn't be good enough To lean on !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? And then relief To lean on “Heartbeats” was featured on José González’s Veneer which was released in 2003. To call for hands of above [Chorus] Kept us awake with wolves teeth, Sharing different heartbeats For me, no One night to push and scream Heartbeats Lyrics: One night to be confused / One night to speed up truth / We had a promise made / Four hands and then away / Both under influence / We had divine sense / … To call for hands of above Four hands and then away José Gabriel González (born 31 July 1978) is an Argentinian-Swedish indie folk singer-songwriter and guitarist from Gothenburg, Sweden. It is a cover of The Knife’s synthpop song of the same name, which features a different tone. We had a promise made One night to be confused To call for hands of above José González lyrics - 40 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Stay Alive", "Heartbeats", "With The Ink Of A Ghost". +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! Heartbeats (Rocketboy Remix) by José González, Heartbeats (Live) by José González & The String Theory. To call for hands of above We were in love And you, you knew the hand of the devil To call for hands of above Wouldn't be good enough [Chorus] For me, no To lean on "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Mind is a razor blade Lyrics to 'Heartbeats' by Jose Gonzalez. To lean on One night of magic rush One night to speed up truth Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. [Verse 2] Follow @genius [Bridge] In one night Please enable Cookies and reload the page. We had divine sense In one night Wouldn't be good enough. To lean on To call for hands of above The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish "my future" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Ten days of perfect hues Crosses Lyrics: Don't you know that I'll be around to guide you / Through your weakest moments to leave them behind you? To call for hands of above The colors red and blue Wouldn't be good enough Wouldn't be good enough. One night to be confused One night to speed up truth We had a promise paid Four hands and then away To lean on Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. And you, kept us awake with wolf teeth [Chorus] This process is automatic. We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. //