Highly efficient binary copper−iron catalyst for photoelectrochemical carbon dioxide reduction toward methane Baowen Zhoua,b,1 , Pengfei Ouc,1, Nick Panta, Shaobo Chengd, Srinivas Vankaa,b, Sheng Chub, Roksana Tonny Rashidb, Gianluigi Bottond, Jun Songc,2, and Zetian Mia,b,2 aDepartment of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI … Research: MEMS sensors and actuators and wireless sensor networksmourad.el-gamal [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Food Science and Agricultural Chemistry I obtained my B.S. Greetings! If you are the author of this article you still need to obtain permission to reproduce Sign in|Recent Site Activity|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites, I obtained my B.S. Research: Nanofluidic Based Epigenetic Sensingreisner [at] physics.mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemistry Research: Biomechanics, aeroacoustics, non linear acousticsluc.mongeau [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemistry Title: Associate Professor. Research: Fiber Transmission Systems, Silicon Photonics, Optical Interconnectsdavid.plant [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Biomedical Engineering

Engineering from Princeton University on August 2008. Please enable JavaScript Research: Characterization of nanoscale aggregatesadi.eisenberg [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering Link(s): Google Scholar Profile. Institute of Mechanical Engineering, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Vaud CH-1015, Switzerland. Information about reproducing material from RSC articles with different licences However, the production of NH3 from the electrochemical nitrogen (N2) reduction reaction (NRR) under ambient conditions is one of the most important issues that remain challenging for chemists. Greetings! See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Jun’s connections and … View Jun Song’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. Research: Innovative cellulose products, bioactive paper & nanomaterials%20theo.vandeven [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Mechanical Engineering

Professor in the Department of Mining & Materials Engineering at McGill University. MIME 260 Materials Science&Engineering 3 Credits. Department of Mining and Materials Engineering, McGill University, Montreal, QC, H3A 0C5 Canada. Professor in the, Department of Mining & Materials Engineering. I obtained my B.S. XX is the XXth reference in the list of references. Dr. Jun Song. Lithium batteries--When mechanics meets chemistry, Professor Zhigang Suo to Receive the William Prager Medal from SES. Research: Nanostructured materials consolidation; solar cell electrode fabricationmathieu.brochu [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemistry research interests, along with my publications and CV. Research: Cellular materials, multiscale mechanics, multiobjective optimizationdamiano.pasini [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Electrical and Computer Engineering Research: Biomineralization in bones, teeth and pathologic calcificationmarc.mckee [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Mechanical Engineering Brown University as a post-doctoral research fellow till July 2011. Address: Wong Building, Room 2600. If you are not the author of this article and you wish to reproduce material from In particular, Mo1N3 has been found to chemically adsorb N2, and it exhibits the highest catalytic activity toward the NRR with an ultralow overpotential of 0.02 V via the associative distal mechanism, indicative of catalyzing the NRR under ambient conditions. P. Ou, X. Zhou, F. Meng, C. Chen, Y. Chen and J. The relevant applications of our research include, but not limited to, Nanotechnology, Energy Storage and Auto/Aerospace Material Design. E-mail: Department: Mining and Materials Engineering Research: Mechanics and physics of nanoscale materials modelling and simulation jun.song2 [at] mcgill.ca (Email) Mark Sutton. of the whole article in a thesis or dissertation. Welcome to Dr. Jun Song's homepage! Copyright © 2020 Samvera Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0, eScholarship@McGill: Discover theses, dissertations, articles, and more, Remove constraint Contributor: Jun Song (Supervisor2), Thermodynamic modeling of the Na2O –,CaO –, MgO – As2O5 binary systems.

Discussion of fracture paper #27 - Phase-field modelling of cracks and interfaces. Research: Self-assembled light-harvesting materialsChris.barrett [at] mcgill.ca (Email ), Department: Mechanical Engineering D. candidate positions, starting as early as January 2012, are available in the general area of Computational Mechanics and Materials Science in the Department of Mining and Materials Engineering at McGill University. Research: Mechanics and physics of nanoscale materials modelling and simulationjun.song2 [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Physics In this site, you may find information regarding my education, research background and Associate Professor POSTDOC Brown University PhD Princeton University MS Princeton University Wong Building, Rm 2600 Tel. Welcome to my site. If interested in exploring this opportunity at McGill, please send your detailed CV and contact information for >=2 references to Dr. Jun Song at jun.song2_at_mcgill.ca or jun.junsong_at_gmail.com, (for details regarding my background and research, please see https://sites.google.com/site/mcmmps/).

Toggle navigation eScholarship@McGill: Discover theses, dissertations, articles, and more eScholarship is McGill University’s institutional digital repository featuring electronic, open access, outputs of McGill researchers and students. Research: Biophysics, flourescence fluctuation methods, nonlinear microscopyPaul.Wiseman [at] McGill.CA (Email ). degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Science and Research: Novel nanostructured devices and materials through self-assemblyamy.blum [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Mining and Materials Engineering Research: Self-Assembled nanoparticles, macro and small molecule structureslinda.reven [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemical Engineering E-mail: jun.song2@mcgill.ca Fax: +1 (514) 398-4492 Tel: +1 (514) 398-4592 .

Each entry is © copyright 2006-2014 by the individual user and can be used in accordance with the Creative Commons License. Department: Bioresource Engineering Research: The formation of structure and patterns in nonequilibrum systemsmartin.grant [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemistry Opening for two Ph. Topic 20: ALARP concept and health and safety of personel, equipments and the work environment. Upon my graduation, I worked at Research: Fiber and integrated optics for communication and sensinglawrence.chen [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Materials Engineering Go to our the whole article in a third party publication with the exception of reproduction with the reproduced material. Research: Biophotonics/biosensors, luminescent materialsgonzalo.cosa [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemical Engineering

Search for more papers by this author. Research: Controlled radical polymerization for nano-scale materialsmilan.maric [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Dentistry Selection will be based on the applicant's academic performance and track record.

Research: Micro and nano-structured polymer systemsmusa.kamal [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemistry Search for more papers by this author. Additionally, Mo1N3 shows the fast removal of the produced NH3 with a free energy uphill of only 0.56 eV and good stability of NRR intermediates. Department: Department of Mining and Materials Engineering. Research: Computational, structural & functional material science, thermodynamicsalejandro.rey [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemistry Research: Advanced materials for micro/nanosystems (MEMS/NEMS)srikar.vengallatore [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Departments: Chemistry & Physics

Moreover, the Mo-based SACs were demonstrated to be more selective to the NRR over the competing hydrogen evolution reaction (HER) process.

Corresponding Author. * Corresponding authors a Department of Mining and Materials Engineering, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 0C5 E-mail: jun.song2@mcgill.ca Fax: +1 (514) 398-4492

Welcome to my site. Previous experience in programming (e.g., c/c++, FORTRAN, etc.)

Authors contributing to RSC publications (journal articles, books or book chapters) I share the vision of iMechanica, but am not ready to post anything, should I register? Department: Physics Research: Time evolution of non-equilibrium systems mark.sutton [at] mcgill.ca (Email) Thomas Szkopek Jun Song. Research: Design and fabrication of artificial biomedical devices and study of natural or hybrid biological devicesdan.nicolau [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemical Engineering

Research: Mechanics of materials, biomimetics, experimental mechanicsfrancois.barthelat [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemistry

Friends or foe. Personal website for Dr. Jun Song at McGill University. to reproduce figures, diagrams etc. Research: Mathematical tools in continuous-state systems & metrics and logicssatya.prakash [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Mining and Materials Engineering

Research: Preparation and properties of cellulose nanocrystalsderek.gray [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Physics
Thank you for the news! Jun Song. Ammonia (NH3) is one of the most significant industrial chemical products due to its wide applications in various fields. Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Unit: Materials Engineering. degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) on June 2003, and my Ph.D. degree in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University on August 2008. it in a third party non-RSC publication you must

Technology of China (USTC) on June 2003, and my Ph.D. degree in Mechanical & Aerospace degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) on June 2003, and my Ph.D. degree in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University on August 2008. Technology of China (USTC) on June 2003, and my Ph.D. degree in Mechanical & Aerospace Reproduced material should be attributed as follows: If the material has been adapted instead of reproduced from the original RSC publication

Research: Biologically-Derived Materials & Devicesnoemie.dorvalcourchesne [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemistry

Research: Design, Analysis & Manufacturing of Composite Materials & Structureslarry.lessard [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemical Engineering Research: Green energy nanomaterials and clean technologygeorge.demopoulos [at] mcgill.ca (Email), Department: Chemical Engineering