PRODUCT SPECSCreated for Macy's | Floral graphic at front neckline | Floral-print hem | Imported | Round neck | 100% cotton | Machine washable, Expires October 24, 2120 10:03 PST KEY FEATURESAdorable style worth barking about: this First Impressions T-shirt features a charming puppy appliqué and comfy A-line silhouette. amzn_assoc_linkid = "b45319dac495d29e17b5eff312392025"; Your email address will not be published. Now nearly nine months removed from the injury, Neal says he’s back to where he needs to be. This site is neither endorsed, nor sponsored by, nor affiliated with Atlanta Falcons or NFL Properties LLC. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; It’s been tough, but it’s been a great time. (via @Keanu_Neal on Instagram) pic.twitter.com/9p0NwEs5xs. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Look who is back on the field ?? Neal made the Pro Bowl in 2017 during his last full season of play. Watch. I’ve (had) a lot of opportunities to spend time with my wife, family, friends and groom myself personally. Everything you need to know about sports betting starts here. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Slot to Atlanta Falcons Newsletter Newsletter. “I’m ready to get back with the guys and get everything going,” Neal said. amzn_assoc_default_category = "All"; So far, Neal has been progressing well and on schedule, first at organized team activities, then at minicamp, and now at the team’s training camp practices. Free agent Everson Griffen reveals he lived in sober house during... Report: Eagles were only team to contact Tampa police seeking info... Week 10 Fantasy QB Rankings: Philip Rivers has been excellent. He appeared in all 16 games for Atlanta and recorded 116 tackles with an interception, three forced fumbles and six passes defended. Welcome to Falcons Wire's European Union Experience. 3 Pack Boss In Motion by Hugo Boss Eau De Toilette Spray 1.3 oz for Men for $114 Speaking with SiriusXM NFL Radio over the weekend, Neal said he is still on schedule when it comes to his rehabilitation, but was unable to say if he would be ready for training camp. By subscribing, you are agreeing to Yahoo's Terms and Privacy Policy. Atlanta Falcons strong safety Keanu Neal knew he faced a tough task after tearing his Achilles' tendon in the third week of the 2019 season. amzn_assoc_rows = "4"; Fizz mobile plans are savings masterpieces. He appeared in all 16 games for Atlanta and recorded 116 tackles with an interception, three forced fumbles and six passes defended. Atlanta Falcons safety Keanu Neal has appeared in just four games combined over the last two seasons as serious leg injuries forced him to injured reserve. “Just working taking it a day at a time. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; Neal declined to put a definite timetable on his recovery, but has said that he is progressing as well as he should be and has been taking his rehab one day at a time. amzn_assoc_linkid = "292ac3cc97518ed9c5628089c7db9ff5"; I mean I feel like myself, my bad. By: Matt Urben. A healthy Neal would be a big boost for the Falcons’ secondary. “I feel like myself again. I’m just taking it day by day, and we’ll go from there.”. The Falcons open their offseason workouts on April 15, and, while the league has not revealed the exact dates for training camp, it customarily begins in late July. 3 Pack Boss In Motion by Hugo Boss Eau De Toilette Spray 1.3 oz... 3 Pack FCUK Friction by French Connection Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for... 3 Pack La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz... Golden State’s Iguodala still struggling with bruised knee, Report: Becky Hammon among candidates interviewing for Pacers opening.