This is Kritika:REBOOT. JOGANDO KRITIKA REBOOT: FUI MAS VOLTEI!!!! Will update with new changes. This guide is for any Eclair at any level looking to expand their mental inventory on the class and it's quirks! Thanks, < … -The Dawnrazor... No one has rated this review as helpful yet, Which class should I focus on? I want to see what my crit rate is at right now... Kritika Online - Catspaw ALL Imprints Showcase | PotatoLifeGaming, Deleted a Character to Remake Him and Now the Name says Used. This guide will provide an efficient, free-to-play way to reach 500k CP, the minimum requirement to enter endgame raid content. If you hadn't guessed from the costumed fellow above, fashion is also an important consideration, and developer ALLM along with publisher En Masse have given us the opportunity to share some Kritika wares with you. On my main character (vamp),im sitting at around 300k CP with the [dawn] captain gear set ,full enchant +11 given trough the mains quest. XD. Most popular community and official content for the past week. Assassin? Can you suggest me some good class who is useful in both pvp and pve. OFFICIAL DISCORD. To redeem your key, download Kritika Online on the official site or Steam and make an account. Kritika:REBOOT is a hyper-stylized, anime brawler game featuring over-the-top action with giant blades, superguns, and dazzling acrobatics. Blade dancer?. share a screenshot, make a video, or start a new discussion. O aclamado Action MMORPG, com gráficos estilo Anime e Combos de tirar o fôlego, já está disponível no Brasil! As it was noticed, there will be an update for balance renewal and max level cap update throughout September and October updates. Announcement about regular maintenance on 4th November (Wedn). SUPPORT. We have nearly 5,000 codes to give away, each of which unlocks the following: If you're a PC Gamer Club member, check the #giveaways channel in the Discord server, where we've dropped a few codes for members to claim at their leisure (or if those are gone, feel free to grab one here). The faster you clear the dungeon, the better your loot at the end. This guide is created for players just hitting level 70 and are wondering what they should do now that they hit the level cap, Not knowing where to go or what to do afterwards. Your one stop shop for all things Eclair! Well they usually communicate through Facebook, but this is the Unofficial Discord if you're just looking for people to talk to. is there a official discord for the game where i can get in touch with admins? Kritika:REBOOT. Ive seen some people state that they have been looking for a discord to discuss possibly communication whether it would be raids/trades/or finding a party or guild invitations. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... As the title says, is there any discord server ? New Update Guide Event! Am I blind or is there really no way to view your characters stats? This is a guide on what dailies to do each day in order to efficiently progress your character towards more difficult content and what to do with colored stones acquired throughout your travels and daily missions. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Program kerjasama ini terbuka bagi seluruh Content Creator (Youtuber, Live Streamer, Forum Moderator) I haven't even played him yet. Eclair? Hello, sorry if my english's bad. Once moved to your inventory, you can equip or use them in town. Announcement of hotfix result on 23th Oct, Announcement of hotfix maintenance on 22th October. © Valve Corporation. Kritika:REBOOT - Kritika:REBOOT is a hyper-stylized, fast-paced, action brawler game. All values provided take into cosideration you have premium service. share a screenshot, make a video, or start a new discussion! Lina? NEWS more+. Can anyone tell me what class is good for pve and pvp? Fight with friends or rampage solo through hordes of enemies and super-sized bosses in an epic fantasy world. From the launcher, hit 'Redeem a Code' and paste your code in. https://discord.gg/XrVnVWK All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Yuk gabung sebagai Kritikawan! We announce you about modifications happening on 6th October Currently, Guild Siege war season 1 was planned to run until the before maintenance on 21st October, due to connection error caused by network delay and more, we will be … You work together as a team to aggressively clear compact instanced dungeons quickly and efficiently. Hi, I just made a new character, but I didn't see that you could customize hands and feet, so I deleted him to remake him, and now it says the name is in use. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Well they usually communicate through Facebook, but this is the Unofficial Discord if you're just looking for people to talk to https://discord.gg/XHKCM8s © Valve Corporation. r/KritikaOnline: For things related to Kritika:REBOOT! © Valve Corporation. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Mau dapat subscriber dan konten lebih banyak? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Hey guys I'm new to this game. Announcement about regular maintenance on 4th November (Wedn), Announcement of hotfix result on 23th Oct, Announcement of hotfix maintenance on 22th October, Announcement about modification and irregularity on 22nd October (Thur), (Complete) Announcement about regular maintenance on 21st October (Wedn), (Fixed) Announcement about regular maintenance on 21st October (Wedn), (Complete) Announcement of hotfix maintenance on 6th October, Pre-Announcement about Guild Siege War closure, Anonuncement about update on 29th September (Tues), (Extension) Announcement about regular maintenance on 29th September (Tuesday), Grab a code for free items in action MMO Kritika Online, 03:00 ~ 06:00 21st October (Wedn) (PDT - 3 Hours) / 19:00 ~ 22:00 21st October (Wedn) (KST/JST - 3 Hours), 29th September (Tuesday) 03:00 ~ 06:10 (PDT) / 19:00 ~ 22:10 (KST/JST), 29th September (Tuesday) 03:00 ~ 07:10 (PDT) / 19:00 ~ 23:10 (KST/JST). Valkyrie? Particularly, max level cap update will be held on October 21st and pre-reservation event will be run until this date. :'( Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Hello, this is Kritika:REBOOT. I need to find people so we can level up together when im playing on my alts cuz is more fun ? It's first come, first serve. I am really attached to the name, and I want to be able to make a character with that name. Is there any dev that could fix this problem? 1 Permanent Operetta Costume Bundle (See screen above), 1 Mini Nine-Tails Fox (Pet, lasts 10 days), 3 DZ90-30m EXP Boost (Each experience boost potion lasts 30 minutes). Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). All daily missions contained within are co... Kritika Online - Intro & Character Select/Introduction (English NA Server), Kritika NA/EU ★ Belladona Manor Extreme ★ Starhenge 2.0, Imprint Quest Cerulean NPC not working [help]. Otherwise, hit the link below to request a code. so here is a discord for the time being! HongRyoung? Free-to-play action MMO Kritika Online brings teams together to speed clear dungeons with 'mega blades, alchemical superguns, and dazzling acrobatics.' Have fun! All rights reserved. All rights reserved. In the game, you can find your items in the 'Delivery Box' from the menu. Kritika:REBOOT. This is an amazing game for those who pride themselves on their combat ability. Note that Godankey won't store your email address after your code has been delivered, and we won't see it.