more. Enjoy this gorgeous view from the balcony of your room. As he neared the fishing village of Luly a truck pulled into his lane of traffic and hit his motorcycle head on. I got to hang out with some of the wonderful local fishermen. Home away from home! We want to share with the rest of the world our beauty, our landscape, … Well kept grounds and very clean rooms. He wrote in one of his last letters to his denomination: “As I hike through villages on my way to preach, it weighs heavily on me that so many of them do not have an evangelical witness. In giving it a great rating i have to say that i was disappointed with the wi fi service which was basically non existent-not sure you can actually blame them. | Photos one by Sam H. Sloan; two, four, seven, and eight by baturricodeviaje; three from US Naval Surface Warriors; five by C. Bertel; and six by Ben Waldman. As painful as our minutes and days became, we did not question our sovereign God who does all things well….but the loss and agony were real. Really pleasant way to start off the new year, Thank you very much Francisit's been a pleasureLooking forward to see you again and do more advance dives with you.Regards,Alek, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Crystal clear blue, warm water. Matt and his family encountered many challenges living in the culture of a developing country, but none troubled him more than trying to teach scriptural doctrine to many who could hardly read and often were bound in ignorance and voodoo worship. (Mayaram Dayaram Co Ltd. Monze School of Nursing - Application form? Hôtel Île De La Gonâve - €€. The hospital continues to provide life-saving medical care to the inhabitants of LaGonâve every day and many children take their first breath there. Become Member of Great weekend of diving. Hope For La Gonave  |. To date, there are five church schools operating where Matt taught and preached. Be sure to reserve your next visit with us today. Our hope and prayer is that through this ministry children will be taught God’s Word and will become literate individuals who can lead and teach those that come after them from generation to generation and the “hopeless” children whom Matt wept over will no longer be without hope, but rather as promised in the Book of Jeremiah, they will know that the Lord has, “plans for their welfare and not for calamity to give them a future and a hope.” We know there is hope for La Gonave and for Haiti. Categories Hotel. I swear it was like out of a travel magazine. Global Research Be sure to reserve your next visit with us today. GlobalResearch Center for Research on Globalization. No Flora no fauna. par un Membre. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. At 37 years old, Matt died in the arms of his wife Shannon while in route to the hospital.