in reply to Alignment and i can only imagine the internal pain she is going through, like this woman just got out of the duckburg and living her best life only to have this bulls*it happen. This reputation even grew to a point that both board users and outsiders consider the board "anti-fun.". /v/ is an image board on 4chan dedicated to video games. Updated • "How Santa Stole Christmas! • "The First Adventure!" He makes his first appearance in DuckTales when the The Flying McQuacks are coming to Duckburg for an air show, where Launchpad is flying an experimental jet. • "The Phantom and the Sorceress!" Yes, this is about Launchpad McQuack from Ducktales, don't @ me. Season Two: "Time is Money" • "Super DuckTales" Discover (and save!) Database Moderator & God Tier Swag & Protip Advisor & Karma Tycoon & Meme Boi, Digital Archaeologist & Curator & Collection Butler, Digital Archaeologist & Archivist & Media Bus Boy, Digital Archaeologist & Cataloger & Media Bus Boy. These stories commonly involve the intention of buying a videogame, the clerk not willing to follow the customer's demand, or Gamestop's used games policy. I did not expect Bonkers to appear as a cameo in ducktales this is just amazing. • "The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra!" No, why? Since its creation, the board grew to become one of the most frequently used and notable boards on the site. He was later featured as Darkwing Duck's sidekick in the crossover television series of the same name and appears as a main character in the 2017 DuckTales reboot series. In the first cliffhanger, formerly a TV movie, Launchpad is the tritagonist. ... Rihanna Savage, PRV Audio Fan Club, The High Church THC, Eye_Candy_Whipz, Where I Keep Memes I Find On The Internet, Fathers Matter, Consistent Basis, Prison Tales Network, Rantings of a Beautiful Mind, ... Launchpad McQuack. idk. • "The Split Sword of Swanstantine!" Launchpad McQuack & Albert Einstein. creating a classic SKY PORTAL…. • "The Golden Spear!" Works; Bookmarks ; This tag belongs to the Character Category. Reblog. Season Two: "The Most Dangerous Game...Night!" These Guys on a motorcycle from the DWD comic where Launchpad and Drake broke up. Birdie McQuack, Launchpad McQuack, Loopey McQuack, Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie Ripcord McQuack • "Louie's Eleven!" Stern, loving, father, husbandly in a museum, a gallery, or a lobby maybe? Bentina Beakley & Donald Duck & Scrooge McDuck & Launchpad McQuack & Webby Vanderquack, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Launchpad McQuack, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Launchpad McQuack & Webby Vanderquack, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Scrooge McDuck & Launchpad McQuack & Webby Vanderquack, Drake Mallard & Gosalyn Mallard & Launchpad McQuack, Drake Mallard/Launchpad McQuack/Jim Starling, Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Dewey & Dickie Duck & Huey Duck & Gyro Gearloose & Launchpad McQuack, Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Donald Duck & Drake Mallard & Launchpad McQuack, Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Drake Mallard & Launchpad McQuack, Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Gyro Gearloose & Launchpad McQuack, Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Launchpad McQuack, Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Della Duck/Launchpad McQuack, Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Gyro Gearloose/Launchpad McQuack, Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Launchpad McQuack, Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Launchpad McQuack/Ziyi, Launchpad McQuack & "Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Launchpad McQuack & Penumbra (Disney: DuckTales), Launchpad McQuack/Original Female Character(s), Launchpad McQuack/Original Male Character(s), Launchpad McQuack/Penumbra (Disney: DuckTales), Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Launchpad McQuack, Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Launchpad McQuack, Lord Dominator (Wander Over Yonder)/Launchpad McQuack, Oceanika (Disney: DuckTales)/Launchpad McQuack, Reginald Bushroot/Launchpad McQuack/Original Character(s), Scrooge McDuck & Launchpad McQuack & Webby Vanderquack. Occasional crime fighter as the…. Robert Ridgely Most of these opinions became more parroted as /v/ formed different injokes revolving around their loathing in video games. to view the video gallery, or • "The Golden Armory of Cornelius Coot!" • "The Dangerous Chemistry of Gandra Dee!" now i am most likely wrong about this but here me out…. Ripcord makes a cameo appearance in the Darkwing Duck episode U.F.Foe, during Launchpad's flashback. Books: Dinosaur Ducks • The Secret City Under the Sea • Dinosaur Valley • Launchpad's Daring Raid • Welcome to Duckburg • Sphinx for the Memories and Sir Gyro Gearloose • The Great Lost Treasure Hunt • Scrooge McDuck and the Big Surprise • Dinosaur Ducks and Jungle Duck • The Hunt for the Giant Pearl • Scrooge's Treasure Hunt • Christmas at the North Pole • Armstrong the Robot and Earthquack • Silver Dollars for Uncle Scrooge • Webby Saves the Day, 2017 series: Della Duck • Lena • Board of Directors • Captain Peghook • Manny the Headless Man-Horse • Pixiu • Gabby McStabberson • Hack and Slash Smashnikov • Roxanne Featherly • Toad Liu Hai • Mark Beaks • Falcon Graves • Amunet • Sabaf • Toth-Ra • Zeus • Selene • Storkules • Briar and Bramble • Darkwing Duck • Gosalyn Mallard • Megavolt • Don Karnage • Quackerjack • Liquidator • Black Heron • Zan Owlson • Fisher • Mann • Drosera occidendum • José Carioca • Panchito Pistoles • Fethry Duck • John D. Rockerduck • Jeeves • Gavin • Grandpappy Beagle • Violet Sabrewing • Unicorn • Percival P. Peppington • Paddywhack • Bushroot • Negaduck • Daisy Duck • Goofy • Chip and Dale • Monterey Jack • Zipper • Gadget Hackwrench • Kit Cloudkicker • Taurus Bulba • Molly Cunningham • Lieutenant Penumbra • General Lunaris • Neighbor Jones • Steelbeak • Indy and Ty Sabrewing • Aletheia • Vero • King Honestus • Emma Glamour • Inspector Tezuka • Akita • Strongbeard • Hecka • Jormungandr • Ponce De Leon, Season One: "The Treasure of the Golden Suns" • "Send in the Clones" • "Sphinx for the Memories" • "Where No Duck Has Gone Before" • "Armstrong" • "Robot Robbers" • "Magica's Shadow War" • "Master of the Djinni" • "Hotel Strangeduck" • "Lost Crown of Genghis Khan" • "Duckman of Aquatraz" • "The Money Vanishes" • "Sir Gyro de Gearloose" • "Dinosaur Ducks" • "Hero for Hire" • "Superdoo!" • "Who is Gizmoduck?!" Enjoy the trailer, first look images and DuckTales family tree. See more ideas about Duck tales, Disney duck, Disney ducktales. • "The Outlaw Scrooge McDuck!" This article contains a list of all characters from the series Darkwing Duck. Users of the board are commonly referred to as /v/irgins. Owlson, good for her! Over time multiple variations of the figure were created, most notably Neo-/v/, which has the Snoo antenna on top of its head to represent Reddit users that started using /v/ over time; and Punished /v/, a version dressed as the Metal Gear character Punished Snake which represents pro-GamerGate users on the board. • "They Put a Moonlander on the Earth!" • "The Duck Knight Returns!" Yes, this is about Launchpad McQuack from Ducktales, don't @ me. Ripcord McQuack is the father of Launchpad McQuack. • "The Depths of Cousin Fethry!" PROTIP: • "Sky Pirates...in the Sky!" He is about five feet tall with a hefty build. ", Tall, muscular duck, large jaw, wears a pilot outfit. Launchpad McQuack is a himbo, there I said it. I LOVE the idea that the reason Drake can take the four down is due to his darkwing duck knowledge, like a “my time has come” kind of thing and its beautiful. A New Exploitable Comes From 4chan As /qa/ Keeps Milking Soyjak Memes, "Stupid Sexy Flanders" Still Sexy After All These Years, K-Pop Label SM Announces IRL/VR Hybrid Group, aespa, Mexico's Coronavirus Fighting Superhero Susana Distancia Attracts North American Fans On Twitter, Parodies Of CDPR's Yellow Announcements Come As A Consolation After The Latest, A Deal Is A Deal Anon! gamerb8, Because we'd prefer this entry to not be a flamewar too. , psycopath launchpad is definitely the best. You Gotta Suck My Nipples! In honour of the new episode list, I made this dumb video. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. • "Astro B.O.Y.D.!" Meanwhile Glomgold is up to his schemes to make more money. • "The Spear of Selene!" /v/ is an image board on 4chan dedicated to video games. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. jidem liked this . He is the pilot and chauffeur of Scrooge McDuck. Good 30. report. The board is also known to highly dislike social news aggregation website Reddit and its culture, with users attempting to frame the website on multiple occasions for things /v/ did. DuckTales reboot of 23 episodes will be released in summer 2017 by Disney XD. Tall, muscular duck, large jaw, wears a pilot outfit Red here, and my guess its not negaduck (as hard as that is to admit) as I don’t think he is making a showing this season. Here you go friend!!! Tagged: ducktales, ducktales 2017, launchpad mcquack, meme, my meme, . . is bushroot about to get crushed by the bike? Launchpad McQuack is a pilot introduced in Disney's 1987-90 television series DuckTales as Scrooge McDuck's pilot. Being one of the first boards created on the site, it has grown to become one of the biggest video game discussion on the internet, while also ironically gaining the reputation to essentially not be about video games. • "A Nightmare on Killmotor Hill!" Close. Ducktales, cartoon dubs in arabic, and puppy dog pals enjoy and make sure to subscribe and get a shout out etc save. Stunt pilot, husband, father Penumbra having a hard time on earth. Relatives 811 notes. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. • "Storkules in Duckburg!" if this isn’t me then i don’t know what is. 96% Upvoted. Captian crash is in a pinch this match!An art trade I did over on twitter.