Here are some examples. Buffalo chicken is what i submitted. More recently, Lay's introduced a spate of international flavors in the U.S., inspired by the 2016 Summer Olympics. So very ignorant! Your page is very interest. How racist this sender. France has Lays too! Is the contest over; how about a Hawaiian pineapple type chip? ma favourite beef flavour from South Africa, what happened to it? I WANT MY FLIPPING CHIPS!!! The only thing missing from the sensory experience is the release of water from inside the cucumber, although it would be kinda disturbing to see a chip gush out cucumber juice. Especially while chilling out on a beach or in a resort, I don't know, but I think, it is basically because it's easier to eat and to open as well. There were also recently a few other exotic ones in black packets.South African Lay's flavours aren't listed here. I'm a bit afraid of what that might taste like! Most nommable! The chicken chips, though... no so much, lol. It was also with Australian barbeque prawns, having the Australian flag. All kinds of collection is awesome and very enjoyable. Really, anything cheesy will pair perfectly with these chips. That's the best descriptor of what it's like to eat on of these Lay's, which have that intense tomato flavor alongside the richness of a meat sauce. My mouth was watering just reading this list. Lay's had that Biltong flavor until 2003. It's a shame ALL these flavours aren't available worldwide... What does Saudi Arabia taste like? They'll make just about anything into a potato chip, ranging from the sweet and caffeinated cappuccino to the classic Chicago deep dish pizza. Lay's has always been at the top of the chip game when it comes to flavor diversity. Lays and combos will be my forever favorite movie snack, I will never get tired of those two. here in greece we also have tomato,paprika,wholegrain(black pepper &sour cream,sweet chilli and natural)in the oven(paprika,barbecue,mediterranean herbs and salted,salt and vinegar,homemade(fried in 100% olive oil),with 50% less salt,reddened stew sauce and prawns cocktail(but they stopped making them,they only reproduced the prawns coctail in limited edition for a while). Lay's (known as Walkers in the UK and Ireland, Chipsy in Egypt, Poca in Vietnam, and Tapuchips in Israel) was founded in 1932 and has been providing the world with delicious fried and baked goodness ever since . Russia also has Cucumber & Dill, which was delicious! I submitted the flavor "Pickles n Chips"...guess how surprised I was to find this on the shelf at Walmart this weekend? I'd still like to get an empty packet for that again. The crab flavored chips from Russia is from my blog: seattleflyerguy.blogspot.com. Wherever celebrations and good times happen, LAY'S® potato chips will be there just as they have been for more than 75 years. These include "Chinese Szechuan Chicken," "Brazilian Picanha," "Greek Tzatziki," and "Kettle-Cooked Indian Tikka Masala." Those were heavenly! Had a very Indian cuisine flavour to it though. Natural, BBQ, Spicy (Paprika), Vinegar & Salt, Parisian Sandwich (Limited Time), Mustard, Four Cheese, Traditional (different potato), Pickles, and a few others! The flavour is unique. There ridgey, and the sweet basil isn't really sweet, it's savory and has some kick to it. I think just about everyone has a soft spot for cartoons . They definitely bring the heat, and actually will numb your tongue thanks to some Szechuan peppercorn lurking within the spices. South Africa had Biltong flavoured Lay's(it's like beef jerky but much yummier) in the limited edition promotion. A Aaron Thetires (Air in the tires) Aaron C. Reskew (Air & sea rescue) Abe Rudder (Hey brother) Achilles Punks (I'll kill these punk... For the cave dwellers out there, Doritos are a brand of flavored tortila chips that have been made since 1964. There is a wide variety out there, each with something to offer. Or maybe bacon chipsss. Perhaps the most famous and popular brand of potato chips (crisps) out there are Lay's. Honey BBQ and Japanese Teriyaki sound freakin amazing!!! I've eaten lots of the Green Onion Lays in Poland. anyone know, thanxxxxx. Ketchup <3 love the simplicity of the Canadian flavors. Enter your email address below to get Food News delivered straight to your inbox. Does it taste dirty? Fairly recently there was Korma Curry flavour, and Prego Sauce flavour. Add in Cheddar (2002) Quebec Four Cheese to Canada (from 2004). So many flavors that no one would have thought existed :o. I think sweet potato chips would be great.Buttery and sweet sweet potato chips. Sir,can anyone suggest me .How can I buy all lays flavour around the world. Interesting, I must say. Oregano is absolutely the best!! Lays and other chips has been the best snack for me. These five are just a smattering of those exclusive to the rest of the world, but are all worth you tracking down on Amazon or finding on your own world travels. I'm in South Africa. Love them. (I kept the bag to bring home to the US.). In Chile there is also "pebre" and "asado a la chilena" flavours under the "mediterraneas" name. I would like the flavor of mango chile y cilantro this combination of flavor can take you to the Caribbean - I would like to participate my name is Fidencio Ruiz and my address is 2723 Cross Tide Ln. If I'm not mistaken, a radish-flavored chip by Lays is also sold there (i think it's seasonal).The squid chips listed here sound terrible, hahaha. Congratulations!XO from Brazil. A journey through the unique, interesting, funny, strange and ordinary things that make up the internet. These are only available as Lay's Stax for now, so keep an eye out for the brand's iconic oblong container when shopping. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. It's fatty, fragrant, and flavorsome all at once. The two meld together to create a tomato broth-like taste that makes for a great side accompaniment to the standard grilled cheese sandwich or for dipping into fondues. Please telllll me sir. You won't regret it. lol dis helped forlays flavour contest XD contest. I personally love the Nacho... Let's be honest with ourselves, some people don't have great looking teeth . Why these chips are "Mexican" in flavor is up for discussion, but they do taste like a combination of fresh tomato and savory chicken broth. I think that chicken fajita quesadilla would make a great chip. The spices that Lay's uses for this flavor are again on point, and that combined with a rich soy sauce-like aroma carries the taste of the pork belly into the chip. Lay's has always been at the top of the chip game when it comes to flavor diversity. The world needs Fried Green Tomato chips ! Is that mustard and honey (from Spain)? THIS MIGHT BE SOMETHING TO TRY! Who though of that?! Enter your email address below and we'll deliver our top stories straight to your inbox. When I see that package, I am a very happy camper!! I'm craving these chips! I've tried the Chili and Lemon flavour from Egypt. might wanna add fried chicken and waffles, cheesy garlic bread, and siracha from the USA. The spaghetti sauce Lay's chose to emulate here is more like Jollibee's spaghetti, so you'll get an added hit of sweetness as well that balances everything out. But, that's wishful thinking.Lay's also had a limited edition of this about a decade later. Those 4 ones in the black packets were kettle cooked:Creamy Peppered FilletCream Cheese and JalapeñoSundried Tomato and OliveCheese Gratin and Caramelised OnionThe current South African flavour ones are:SaltedCarribean Onion & Balsamic VinegarSour Cream & OnionThai Sweet ChilliSpring Onion & CheeseSalt & VinegarSalt & Black Pepper - Limited Edition. What happened to Canada's "All Dressed" variety that I drove from NY for? Lay's (known as Walkers in the UK and Ireland, Chipsy in Egypt, Poca in Vietnam, and Tapuchips in Israel) was founded in 1932 and has been providing the world with delicious. We've tracked down a few flavors recently, both from international food markets and while roaming China itself. I love those chips that have an onion powder from Russia. Russia's chicken flavored sounds awesome! If you're a fan of hot pot, you're gonna love this flavor. HOW ABOUT CHEESE FRIES FOR A CHIP FLAVOR? Coca-Co... satisfy the tastes of people all around the world, 102 Doritos Flavors from Around the World, 101 Pringles Flavors from Around the World, 101 Pringle Flavors from Around the World (Mostly USA and Japan), Congo School Lunch - Fufu and Caterpillars. 204 Lay's Potato Chip Flavors from Around the World Perhaps the most famous and popular brand of potato chips (crisps) out there are Lay's. They do however taste surprising like roast chicken!! x, buy windows 8.1 pro key , free microsoft outlook 2010 product key , office 2016 pro plus key , free upgrade key , window 7 activation key , windows7 home premium product key free , free product key for windows 7 ultimate service pack 1 , free product key of windows 7 ultimate , lFP6SOoffice project 2013 keys windows 7 ultimate sp1 windows 10 pro keywindows 10 pro key free. You know the spaghetti sauce that gets stuck to the side of the plate and kind of dries up? So, I don't know about where you live, but here in Utah, Jello is a big deal. But I have to order them online, I'm guessing since there's no point traveling to so many countries in one year unless you're filthy rich, because otherwise I would. Many of these sound really good but I'm still scratching my head over the chip in Egypt called Saudi Arabia. They are enjoyed in over 100 countries, with over a billion (US Dollars) is sales anually. Around the world, the potato chip purveyor is equally as creative, bringing international tastes to their chips that are as intriguing as they are tantalizing. The packet had good information on the back about an interpretation of the colours of the South African flag. The Thai sweet basil chips are a chip masterpiece. WHERE CAN I ORDER OREGANO FLAVORED CHIPS WHILE FROM GREECE TO AMERICA!?!?! It'll surprise you, that's for sure. How is this language allowed? i was recently in Monte Carlo went to Carrefour Supermarket and got cheese n shallot lays, cant find them anywhere . It's probably the most underrated flavor on this entire list, so if you see it stores and are perplexed at the combination, give it a try before you knock it. Unfortunately without that information. Lists, pictures, videos and more, I love the Mustard ones you get in France! Yummy ;) But blueberry flavour?! If you think about it, cucumbers have a slightly grassy aroma that you can taste in every slice that makes it a little more than just "crunchy water." Lay's has somehow managed to captured that exact moment into these chips, which, for lack of a better word, taste fresh. Walkers Worcester sauce crisps. I had the 'Italian red meat' crisps when I was in China,soooo tasty!. I thought that would be good. You are very brilliant. Seems like any get together involves someone bringing so... Pringles are a potato chip-like snack food. Lays nails the spices and tastes in this chip, which comes very close to replicating the savory, spicy, and numbing notes of the entire experience. You forgot my favourite UK crisp that I get at a ridiculously inflated overseas imported prices. Russia has MUCH more flavours that are listed above. My daughter had the Paprika ones on the flight back from Germany and I wish I could find them in Tennessee, she just loves them and I can't find them anywhere.