LAPD told E! The car traveling east was driven by Lindsey Godfrey, 29, of Clifton Park. Now, a cancer and “freak accident” survivor, Godfrey uses social media to uplift others through photos of her blended family with actor, Breckin … The car that struck Linsey was reportedly trying to avoid hitting another car and that’s why the vehicle went up on the sidewalk. GH Couple Switch Coming – Bye Bye Ned, Olivia & Robert Bring Fun And Adventure! Regarding the surgery, she tweeted: “Oh what’s that Linsey you’re getting the metal taken out of your left leg tomorrow? Linsey Godfrey’s first role in One Tree Hill in 2005 set her up for an accomplished career in daytime — and primetime — TV. News at the time, there’d been a two-vehicle collision. “I was told that sometimes the chemo treatments can affect your fertility,” she said in the same ET interview. She received minor injuries in the crash and was taken to Saratoga Hospital. In June of last year my daughter was born and I was so thrilled I couldn’t believe it. GH Neil Might Be A Plant – Secretly Working For Cyrus? Soaps.com sends well wishes to Days of our Lives’ Linsey Godfrey (Sarah Horton, and Caroline Spencer on The Bold and the Beautiful) as she undergoes surgery today. Don’t worry, I hear Caroline has a brunette doctor doppelgänger over in Salem, might be worth investigating.”. The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Chelsea Kidnapped – Terrified Hostage Dragged Away By Mystery Man. At that time, the B&B star walked with the use of a walker. Linsey Godfrey is lucky to be alive. The doctor doppelgänger in question is that of Godfrey’s role as Sarah Horton on Days of Our Lives. She was rushed into surgery to correct damage to her ankles and spent two weeks in the hospital recovering and allowing the swelling to subside. Back in February of 2015, Linsey Godfrey was hospitalized after an accident in downtown Los Angeles. Linsey Godfrey suffered from broken legs. I loved my time at Bold!”, She continued: “Don’t be sad, even though she is gone, I promise Brad and the writers have some awesome drama up their sleeves for you! “There was an accident. “There was an accident. More: Get Days of Our Lives news and updates on Soaps.com. She believed she couldn’t get pregnant, as well. The actress was hit by a car, Feb. 2, while walking down the sidewalk in LA. She believed she couldn’t get pregnant, as well. “I didn’t really understand. She is fully recovered today. I loved my time at Bold!”, She continued: “Don’t be sad, even though she is gone, I promise Brad and the writers have some awesome drama up their sleeves for you! Oh no? Godfrey underwent seven months of treatment, losing her hair. The actress was reportedly “pinned” under the car but luckily an eyewitness helped get her out, according to TMZ. Fox News is reporting Godfrey is on the road to recovery. The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CBS. That means there’s always a chance Caroline Spencer-Forrester could always come back to life, too. She was rushed to hospital. Thanking God that my unborn baby girl is perfectly healthy after this. You’d never know all the B&B star has been through by the way she carries herself. RELATED: Why ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Producers Re-Wrote a Storyline For Linsey Godfrey. More: Catch up on all the Bold and the Beautiful news. In February 2015, a car struck Godfrey in Los Angeles. pmc.load_script( '//launch.newsinc.com/js/embed.js', '', '_nw2e-js' ); Apparently, the actress was hit after a vehicle swerved off the road after hitting another car and ended up on the sidewalk. Inside Former 'The Bold and the Beautiful' Star Linsey Godfrey's 'Freak Accident', on Inside Former 'The Bold and the Beautiful' Star Linsey Godfrey's 'Freak Accident'. Days of Our Lives (DOOL) spoilers has some health news to pass on regarding a popular Days star. © “Linsey is recuperating at the hospital. She was taken to a nearby hospital. Last update we have is that she was in surgery and expected to recover,” a representative said. Godfrey joined Days as Sarah Horton, Maggie Horton’s (Suzanne Rogers) youngest daughter, in October. “One of the vehicles veered off onto the sidewalk hitting a pedestrian. The soap star is best known for playing Caroline Spencer Forrester since 2012 on The Bold and the Beautiful. “It appears it’s time to say goodbye to our Caroline Spencer. I truly adored every aspect of the wacky, feisty, sassy Caroline. Linsey revealed her scheduled surgery on her Twitter feed. News at the time, there’d been a two-vehicle collision. She gave birth to a daughter Aleda Seren Adamson, on June 12, 2014. Teen Mom star, Maci Bookout got into a car accident in January of 2015 and she tweeted right after the incident. “So I just got back from Caroline’s funeral..it was beautiful,” Godfrey said via Soap Opera Network. Days of our Lives actress to have leg surgery. The Bold and the Beautiful’s Linsey Godfrey was struck by a car on the sidewalk while walking in Los Angeles on Monday. " The Bold and the Beautiful " star Linsey Godfrey was run over by a car Monday in L.A. while she was walking down a sidewalk. Caroline died from a blood clot, meaning she likely won’t return to the show. Thank you for all your support and love over the years! Linsey Godfrey was hospitalized after an accident. Are Gillian and David A Couple? LAPD told E! She was walking down the street and run over by a car after that car had been involved in an accident. Why ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Producers Re-Wrote a Storyline For Linsey Godfrey. Is GH JaSam Pregnant? Copyright 2020 SheKnows Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. We Have The Answer HERE! ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’: Why Did Kim Matula Leave and Will She Ever Reprise Her Role As Hope? Celebrity Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery news - before and after pictures. The Bold and the Beautiful airs weekdays on CBS. Cuomo Tells 'The View' He Might 'Work It Out' With Chelsea Handler — On One Condition (Video), Saved by the Bell Revival: Lark Voorhies Set to Reprise Role as Lisa Turtle, DAVID LEAFE looks back on Bobby Ball's life after comic dies aged 76, Is Meghan Markle Pregnant Again? In August 2014, Godfrey helped to raise awareness of the disease ALS by participating in the Ice Bucket Challenge. On August 3, 2015, after months of speculation, a representative for The Bold and the Beautifulconfirmed that Adamson and Godfrey had ended their engagement, however, they wou… Days of Our Lives (DOOL) spoilers has some health news to pass on regarding a popular Days star. At that time, the B&B star walked with the use of a walker. Linsey Godfrey suffered from broken legs. Godfrey played Caroline Spencer-Forrester for six years and is the only one to play the part. I truly adored every aspect of the wacky, feisty, sassy Caroline. “There were no arrests made. Home » Celebrities » Inside Former 'The Bold and the Beautiful' Star Linsey Godfrey's 'Freak Accident'. She underwent surgery twice in April 2015, and again in 2018. In the meantime, we’re just glad to hear everyone is OK. She is fully recovered today. Her doctors expect a full recovery,” her rep said at the time. Shooting for The Bold and the Beautiful has been rearranged, according to People, to accommodate the actress’ recovery. If you’re looking for an example for perseverance, Godfrey is it. Linsey is quite active on Twitter and frequently shares about her life and what she’s doing. Oh, better be careful with it then! 'Southern Charm': Kathryn Dennis Ends Premiere With Savage Message To Cameran Eubanks, Sir Richard Branson's childhood home where billionaire came up with first money-making scheme on sale for £4million, Zoe Lister-Jones Talks The Craft: Legacy: “No Power Is Too Great for Women to Embody”, Gov.