Verenigde Staten 1991. Despite reservations, she allows Fred to go to a smart summer camp run by child psychologist Jane Grierson (Dianne Wiest), a former child prodigy. All Critics (26) op televisie. Screen Reader Users: To optimize your experience with your screen reading software, please use our Flixster.com website, which has the same tickets as our Fandango.com and MovieTickets.com websites. and the Terms and Policies, Jodie Foster says there is an element of autobiography in “Little Man Tate,” the first film she chose to direct. voorpagina vpro cinema  Cinemark Fandango FANALERT® Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in your area. Op je profielpagina kun je de status van je VPRO Gids abonnement controleren. Binder ID: 211690. |, January 1, 2000 Despite quirky, fresh moments and a watchful, touching performance from Hann-Byrd, the movie lurches unsteadily from scene to scene, punctuated by odd bursts of irrelevant melodrama and culminating in an ending that is frankly baffling. Jodie Foster, Adam Hann-Byrd, Dianne Wiest, Harry Connick jr en David Pierce. Sign up here. Don't have an account? Drama van Jodie Foster. Jeff Daniels Does "Lookout" Duty for Disney, February 7, 2018 We know life happens, so if something comes up, you can return or exchange your tickets up until the posted showtime. Of interest to anyone who has ever been shod with the yoke of banality when all they want to do is move forward. It was entertaining, but not that enlightening. Films op televisie →, bioscoop Jodie Foster, Adam Hann-Byrd, Dianne Wiest, Harry Connick jr en David Pierce. The movies only flaw is that Fosters even handed balancing act with the plethora of well developed characters detracts from the arc of the story, like a mobile(sculpture) with symmetrical parts, the detracts from the sense of the kinetic nature. Diane Weist cannot make a bad movie. Meer weten? It's the story of a 6-year-old who happens to be a genius, and also happens to be a little boy. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. Directed by Keenen Ivory Wayans. Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in your area. Lees verder. Math problems solve themselves in his mind, and he plays piano at a concert level, and when he reads the paper he gets depressed by the news. Fred Tate (Adam Hann-Byrd) is a 7-year-old with a genius IQ. Fandango helps you go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. Well meaning but too similistic and earnest melodrama that juxtaposes two types philosophies of how to raise a brilliant kid. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. 1 hr 39 min. De grootste, meest complete Nederlandstalige website over film én series, boordevol recensies, interviews, video's en verslagen van de belangrijkste filmfestivals in binnen- en buitenland. Just confirm how you got your ticket. Enter your location to see which movie theaters are playing Little Man Tate near you. Name: A Study of Giftedness in Little Man Tate. Adam Hann-Byrd works like an inigma which draws the audience deeper into his plight to fit into his place in the world. Coming Soon. Nice and modest effort, but I wish I could've spent my time in watching something else. "Gifted children often face ridicule, taunts about being nerds or geeks" (Winner, 1996). Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. Forgot your password? The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. Lees meer over VPRO Cinema. Little Man Tate: Official Clip - I Love You, Mom, Little Man Tate: Official Clip - My Name's Eddie, Little Man Tate: Official Clip - A Kid & A Grown-Up. With Shawn Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Kerry Washington, John Witherspoon. | Rating: 3/5, June 10, 2004 Single mother Dede (Jodie Foster) worries Fred might have an easier time fitting in around other child prodigies. A wannabe dad mistakes a vertically challenged criminal … Geslaagd regiedebuut van Foster over het hoogbegaafde zevenjarige jongetje Fred Tate (debuut van Hann-Byrd). Verenigde Staten 1991. De conflicten van hoogbegaafde kinderen worden netjes en deskundig uit de doeken gedaan via kleine, maar onthullende incidentjes. We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. | Top Critics (4) Tyler Posey realizes he's on his own in an exclusive clip from 'Alone,' now on FandangoNOW, What to Watch on FandangoNOW: ‘Train to Busan Presents: ‘Peninsula,’ ‘The Craft: Legacy’ and More, This Week in Movie News: 2 ‘Fast & Furious’ Movies 2 Go After ‘F9,’ Joaquin Phoenix is Napoleon for Ridley Scott, PG, I had a chance to make an insight about the problems of a gifted… Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. | Rating: 3/5, October 7, 2005 Conflicts Fred deals with his inner conflict of trying to fit in with his peers. | Rating: 4/5, July 18, 2005 | Rating: 4/5. Coming Soon, Regal Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. | Rating: 3/5, August 20, 2004 Beoordeel films op VPRO Cinema en laat je waarschuwen wanneer je favoriete films op televisie zijn. | Rating: 2/5, January 2, 2005 J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. Fred's studies advance, but, as he prepares for a national TV competition, he is torn between following through with his advanced education or building a normal life. | Rating: C+ | Rotten (7). Little Man Tate: Official Clip - If Anything Happens to Him... Little Man Tate: Official Clip - A Flying Globe, Little Man Tate: Official Clip - He's Smarter Than All Those Other Plateheads, Little Man Tate: Official Clip - A Mathematics Challenge, Little Man Tate: Official Clip - The Math Magician, Little Man Tate: Official Clip - Happy Birthday, Fred, Little Man Tate: Official Clip - Horseback Ride. |, October 9, 1991 | Rating: 3/5, March 25, 2005 | Rating: C+ The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. I really wanted to create empathy and interest towadrs the characters, but I wasn't fully able to do it. Drama van Jodie Foster. when you purchase 3 participating Suave products 9/1-10/31 at Walmart or Walmart.com. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. Fred Tate (Adam Hann-Byrd) is a 7-year-old with a genius IQ. |, February 17, 2006 Collect bonus rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". The feeling of balancing being exceptionally gifted balanced with getting on with everyday life is very well captures in Jodie Foster's directitorial debut. Looking for movie tickets? Nieuw en aanbevolen in de bioscoop →. ENTER CITY, STATE OR ZIP CODE GO. Met o.a. Little Man Tate. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! DeDe struggles to support and raise Fred Single mother Dede (Jodie Foster) worries Fred might have an easier time fitting in around other child prodigies. ... punctuated by odd bursts of irrelevant melodrama and culminating in an ending that is frankly baffling. VPRO Cinema. Little Man Tate: Official Clip - He's Smarter Than All Those Other Plateheads. Cinemark Met o.a. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. He is bullied and teased due to his exceptionality. De grootste, meest complete Nederlandstalige website over film én series, boordevol recensies, interviews, video's en verslagen van de belangrijkste filmfestivals in binnen- en buitenland. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. Coming Soon. 1991, Jodie Foster, 99 minuten U bent hier: cinema . Geslaagd regiedebuut van Foster over het hoogbegaafde zevenjarige jongetje Fred Tate (debuut van Hann-Byrd). All rights reserved. Films . By Seyit Ündar I always used to think that people who are known gifted are wonderful with everything they have. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. 50/100. Registreer een account en gebruik je VPRO Gids abonnement ook op de website. Despite reservations, she allows Fred to go to a smart summer camp run by child psychologist Jane Grierson (Dianne Wiest), a former child prodigy. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Regal Enter your location to see which Copyright © Fandango. You're almost there! Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore. SEE DETAILS. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. televisie By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. | Rating: C+ |, September 7, 2011 Little Man Tate: Official Clip - Now Can I Have a Coke? Fred's studies advance, but, as he prepares for a national TV competition, he is torn between following through with his advanced education or building a normal life. Little Man Tate is the kind of movie you enjoy watching; it's about interesting people finding out about themselves. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. Coming Soon. | Rating: 3.5/4 Zijn moeder is een intelligente, ongehuwde vrouw uit de arbeidersklasse (Foster zelf), die er geen flauw idee van heeft hoe zij met de speciale noden van haar zoontje moet omgaan. Little Man Tate (1991) is deze week niet I had mixed feelings after I watched this movie. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. |, May 3, 2011 Although I read about some difficulties from the life of gifted persons like Einstein I used to find them very normal. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. Fred is a loner. Je account geeft ook toegang tot de instellingen voor persoonlijke diensten op websites en apps van de VPRO. Log in om een abonnement aan te maken. | Fresh (19) Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer.