I reward loyalty with loyalty and disloyalty with distance. I dread cheating people. To help you on that front, below are some powerful, inspirational, and thought-provoking loyalty quotes, loyalty sayings and loyalty proverbs to remind us of the power of being faithful. However, loyalty is a wealth I never thought I’d ever have in this life. How can you trust someone when you can’t even trust yourself? — Waris Dirie, Without trust, there can be no loyalty – and without loyalty, there can be no true growth. Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens. – Confucius, I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me- they, and the love and loyaty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could. Anyone can give you attention and compliments… but someone who loves you will give you that plus respect, honesty, trust, and loyalty. Now that I have told you just how loyal I am, there is no going back, I will follow you anywhere. Loyalty is one of the hardest things to get and to give. You cannot start a new relationship if you are still loyal to the last person you love. Loyalty means I’m with you whether you are wrong or right. There is not much in this world that I can give you but I promise you have my loyalty. There is no time to think about who to be loyal to, just be loyal to the people who you trust. Your loyalty shouldn’t depend on my presence. It doesn’t mean giving someone a license to treat you like nothing and you’ll stick around no matter what. “Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it be not shined upon.” – Samuel Butler, 5. It is your duty to protect the trust placed on your hands. It is not fair to be loyal to someone whom you know would never be loyal to you, ever. "Loyalty isn't grey. – Egyptian Proverb. Tell me, how do I become loyal when the betrayal is happening in front of my face this time? Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do long after the mood you said it has left you. If a man asks me for my honesty…I will give him my loyalty!” – John Boyd, 39. “Loyalty cannot be blueprinted. It was good meeting you but how wrong you were to betray the loyalty I have given you. In the end, it did hurt, losing a person so loyal to me because I took him for granted. These quotes about loyalty will inspire you to be true to yourself and towards others. “You stand up for your teammates. But if you shake my hand, that’s for life.. – Jerry Lewis, Friendship with oneself is all-important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else. The true test of loyalty is standing strong in the midst of chaos and misery. Most of the times, we pick the wrong person to be loyal to and get hurt in the end of it all. It’s the core of what I’m about and what the people around me hopefully are about. – Gary Moore, You’d be surprised how rare loyalty is, sometimes. All Rights Reserved. “Total loyalty is possible only when fidelity is emptied of all concrete content, from which changes of mind might naturally arise.” – Hannah Arendt, 51. – Anthony Horowiz, Unless you can find some sort of loyalty, you cannot find unity and peace in your active living. My loyalty will never change. “If a man asks me for my loyalty…I will give him my honesty. – Norman Thomas. To be loyal to yourself is the duty to your own. “Love often wears a mask in order to test loyalty.” – Minna Antrim, 59. If put to the pinch, an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness. “It takes a loyal gardener to tend roses.” – Sondra Fayr, 29. “Loyalty isn’t grey. Who are you to tell me who I should be loyal to when you do not even know what loyalty is? – Eleanor Roosevelt, An onion shared with a friend tastes like roast lamb. It is never too late to give your loyalty to the person who deserves it the most, try it out. “Loyalty means giving me your honest opinion, whether you think I’ll like it or not.” – General Colin Powell, 23. – Taylor Lautner. Our love is sweet and daring and the reason I love it the most is because of our loyalty. Trust is gained. Upon my face, you have sworn your loyalty and yet you are so easy to betray me, why? Barrier, 21. Anyone can give you attention and compliments… but someone who loves you will give you that plus respect, honesty, trust, and loyalty.