The Alabama native lists “Proverbs 31:8” on her Instagram profile, which notes, “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute,” per the New International Version biblical translation. Nothing else was heard about the maybe-couple until Aug. 8, when Prewett posted a video from the Golden Nuggets vs. Utah Jazz game to her Instagram Story (which was just about a week after Porter made his controversial comments regarding coronavirus). What did you think? Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute,”, Heidi Klum’s Halloween costumes over the years, ranked, Ally Brooke reveals her ‘cheap and bougie’ beauty routine, Gigi Hadid gives fans a glimpse at her baby girl’s designer wardrobe, Apple AirPods Pro are $50 off during B&H flash sale, 12 best Baby Yoda plush toys, dolls and more, and where to buy them, TikTok made me buy it: Where to find social media's most viral kitchen tools, Amazon takes up to 30 percent off Anker chargers, power banks and more, These strapless face masks were designed for a flexible, comfortable fit, Bill Maher Blames “Loser” Democrats for Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Appointment, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Kelly Ripa talks hubby Marc Consuelos' penis size after pic impresses fans, Ryan Phillippe pauses jog for dig at Ellen DeGeneres rumors, Inside the 'abandonment' that rocked Ric Ocasek and Paulina Porizkova's marriage, Keanu Reeves spotted kissing girlfriend after debuting new buzz cut, Adele shows off slimmed-down look in 'SNL' teaser, Lily James flirted with married 'Rebecca' co-star Armie Hammer: report, Kelly Osbourne flaunts 85-pound weight loss at her 36th birthday party, ABC exec reveals why ‘Bachelorette’ Clare Crawley was replaced, Candice Swanepoel hits Miami in a bikini and more star snaps, William and Harry's royal rift was sealed by fate — and Diana, says author, I fled NYC amid COVID — and it was the worst decision of my life. 29,711, This story has been shared 16,928 times. Not too surprising, as there were rumors before he went into the NBA bubble they were seeing each other." "As much as you pray for George family, gotta also pray for the police officer(s) who were involved in this evil," he tweeted on May 27. The tweet has since been deleted. [Spoilers]. 61,436, This story has been shared 29,711 times. Upon further observation, it appears “Proverbs” was written on Prewett’s hand prior to her meeting with Weber’s parents, according to People. "It's being used for population control in just terms of being able to control the masses of people. “TWITTER FAM: what is written in sharpie on Madison’s hand????? Madison Prewett may have been trending Monday night on Twitter during part one of “The Bachelor” finale, but not just because she — spoiler alert! Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Madison Prewett and Peter Weber on "The Bachelor", “Bachelor” Peter Weber and Madison Prewett. In July, the NBA player received backlash on social media after he made inaccurate comments about the coronavirus pandemic on Snapchat. Only time will tell whether something is actually going on between these two. 13,262, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Prewett, 23, who is saving herself for marriage and voiced her concerns about Weber, 28, sleeping with other contestants, was seen with a mysterious phrase … Colton Underwood credits The Bachelor for helping him realize he is not gay, Reality Steve calls out ABC producer for twisting the truth, says ABC ‘is selling a lie’, Bachelorette fans hope Tayshia Adams will save the season but Reality Steve says there’s no happy ending, Clare Crawley and Dale Moss married? ?” a viewer pressed. “Did Madison write a bible verse on her hand in the ballpoint pen from her hotel room #TheBachelor,” one fan tweeted. Your Ad Choices Sitemap The Season 24 Bachelor's ex Madison Prewett is reportedly dating an NBA star, and TBH, I don't really know how I feel about it. “Sometimes I think, being a great warrior, being a good fighter is knowing when to surrender.”. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. #TheBachelor,” another posted. "As hard as it is, pray for them instead of hate them…Pray that God changes their hearts." Fans discuss the newest Bachelorette rumor, What happens on the final episode of The Bachelor this week? Privacy Notice Despite the couple’s emotional farewell, Weber’s journey isn’t over yet as finalist Hannah Ann Sluss remains. Two months before that, Porter sparked controversy when he called for prayer following the death of George Floyd at the hands of the police. Madison Prewett’s Twitter Likes says a lot While Prewett hasn’t said anything publicly after the interview, her Twitter likes are very telling. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! The Season 24 Bachelor's ex Madison Prewett is reportedly dating an NBA star, and TBH, I don't really know how I feel about it. Thanks for contacting us. Just a few days later on June 5, Reality Steve first suggested a potential romance between Porter and Prewett during an IG Live. Madison Prewett is reportedly dating an NBA star, he called for prayer following the death of George Floyd, Reality Steve first suggested a potential romance between Porter and Prewett, Prewett posted a video from the Golden Nuggets. A fan shared a screenshot of the Story on Reddit along with the caption, "Madi's IG story from today...cheering on MPJ??👀". Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights Kristina is back on BIP and she’s ready to expose Blake. Oh, and Prewett’s potential return, which was teased ahead of Tuesday’s sure-to-be dramatic conclusion. All images are used with permission or licensed. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. We've received your submission. Your California Privacy Rights I mean, because of the virus the whole world is being controlled.". "this is what my day consisted of. — broke star Peter Weber‘s heart. Video of Hannah B’s final dance on DWTS was perfect. Peter Weber who? Prewett, whose second meet-and-greet with the Weber family didn’t go well, later pulled the plug on her relationship with Weber in the Australian outback. Niecy Nash and Jay Tucker finalize their divorce, This story has been shared 61,436 times. “I don’t know if we can give each other what we need,” Prewett told Weber, noting their lifestyle differences. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. 16,928, This story has been shared 13,262 times. The tweet and the accompanying picture have since been deleted. ), The reason why I'm not sure I'm feeling this new maybe-relationship: Porter is a bit of a controversial figure. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. "Personally, I think the coronavirus is being used obviously for a bigger agenda," Porter wrote.