f. When the O’Level result is available, candidates are expected to upload their results on the JAMB PORTAL and UNIVERSITY PORTAL. It is one of the newest universities established in Nigeria in 2012 which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission. Your email address will not be published. UTME Candidates will be required to write an APTITUTE TEST in English Language, Mathematics and General Studies on Monday 19 th August, 2019, while D.E. Faculty of Education International Conference. Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, formerly Northwest University Kano is a Kano State Government-owned university with a temporary campus located at the center of the city of Kano and a main campus located along Gwarzo Road. ‘’The rest are Professor Balarabe A. Jakada, Provost of Aminu Kano College of Islamic and Legal Studies, a Professor of Business Management; Professor Aliyu Musa of Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano, a Professor of Curriculum and Instruction and Professor Sadiq Z. Abubakar of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, a Professor of Agricultural Engineering are from Gwale Local Government Area of Kano State, while Professor Lawal Alhassan Bichi from Bayero University, Kano, a Professor of Pharmacology is an indigene of Bichi Local Government Area of Kano State. It is one of the universities established in Nigeria in 2012 which are overseen and accredited by the NUC National Universities Commission. Required fields are marked *. The Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YMSU ) courses outline | handbook | prospectus | students brochure/ebook contains exhaustive information like YMSU Courses, Faculties & Departments Dues, Students Guide, Constitutional Law, Rules and Regulation, Courses/Programmes Duration, Application Dates, Registration Dates, Curriculum, Term Dates that will help you in your journey as a student. The Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano was established in 2012 by the administration of Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso by way of promoting and enhancing the country's-old prominence of the North-West as both cynosure and pacesetter in the fields of learning and scholarship not only in West Africa, but throughout the continent and beyond. Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YMSU )? The university which offers undergraduate studies has a temporary campus located at the center of the city of Kano and a main campus located along Gwarzo Road. December 5, 1983. Sulaiman Saleh now Acting Registrar of the University, Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano VC handed over to DVC as New Acting Vice Chancellor, YUMSU launches first tree planting campaign. Frank Cass, 1978. p 123. The Yoruba man knows how to earn a living and has diplomatic qualities. Thank you sir for respond my question Sir I have NCE in fce kano at business education with merit I can get admission of information and communication technology, Pls I scored 148 in the last tune jamb 2019/2020 pls can I get admission at northwest university Kano ? The aforementioned statement has been used by some to stir up fears of northern political domination in the country. In 1983, Sule returned to a familiar role, this time under a democratic government as the head of a ministry to tackle corruption. e. Candidates without O’Level results can choose the Awaiting Results (A.R) option against the subjects that for or Intended to sit for. I have 8credit in neck but no English can I get admission? Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano. He was appointed Nigeria's representative to the United Nations after the coming of civilian rule in September 1979. City Campus: Ado Bayero House, Kofar Nassarawa, Kano State, Nigeria. ‘’Others among the list are Professor Bako El-Yakub Jibril of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, a Professor of Chemical Engineering and Professor Ali Tijjani Abdullahi from Bayero University, Kano, a Professor of Special Education are from the Kano Municipal Local Government Area too. Below is the list of Rhodes University faculties. Gain 200 level admission to study in any university of your choice. ?pls somebody should help, Comment Text*Muhammad Umar jigawa score jamb 158 ymsuk. Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano is a Kano State Government owned university with a temporary campus located at the center of the city of Kano and a main campus located along Muhammadu Buhari Way along Kofar Kabuga - Kofar Ruwa Road in Kano State, Nigeria. Sule, as head of the commission, was known to have taken his job seriously, partly because he was a potent political commodity and had a lot to gain from the good will of the people when a transition to civilian rule was in place. CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. The new but short-lived ministry was created solely to invest time in an ethical re-orientation of Nigerians. God so created us equally with purpose and different gifts. Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YMSU ) latest updates. Comment Text*ismail umar score jamb 153 ymsuk department chemistry, Abdulrahman haladu jalabi score 157 can someone help me please, I scored 158 but can I choose your University. Shagari's administration was removed by a coup, with the coupists citing corruption as a major reason for the incursion. Full List of YMSU Courses Offered For 2020/2021 Session, YMSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 | Cut Off Mark, Courses & Requirements, Official YMSU Admission Portal 2020/2021 News Page | ymsu.edu.ng, Yusuf Maitama Sule University Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021, How to Check YMSU Post UTME Result 2020/2021 Online, YMSU Portal | How To Log In, Retrieve or Change Your Password, YMSU Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021 | How to Apply, Full List of FUGUS Courses Offered For 2020/2021 Session, Full List of FUGASHUA Courses Offered For 2020/2021 Session, Petroleum Training Institute Admission Letter 2020/2021, NAITES Makurdi Admission Letter 2020/2021, Yaba College of Technology Admission Letter 2020/2021, Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Admission Letter 2020/2021, Kaduna Polytechnic Admission Letter 2020/2021, Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Admission Letter 2020/2021, Federal Polytechnic Ukana Admission Letter 2020/2021, Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny Admission Letter 2020/2021, How to Check Adamawa State COE Hong Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st 2nd 3rd Batch [JAMB]. Telephone: +234 (64) 402 559; Fax: +234 64402560; Email: contact@nwu.edu.ng ; Information About. Northwest University has been renamed to Yusuf Maitama Sule University. David C. L. Lim, The Infinite Longing for Home: desire and the nation in selected writings of Ben Okri and K.S. [4] As a result of the commission's effort, corruption during the period was temporarily curtailed.[5]. I have a 160 I will get admission this year, Slm, pls what is your cut of mark of these courses computer science, information communication technology, both jamb and post utme and I score 175 in this jamb, Comment Text*I have 162 mark can I getting addimission in this school but science department, Plz, how many marks do you need in computer Science, I scored 171 in my jamb. In 1960 he led the Nigerian delegation to the Conference of Independent African States. All rights reserved. Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, formerly Northwest University Kano is a Kano State Government-owned university with a temporary campus located at the center of the city of Kano and a main campus located along Gwarzo Road off Kofar Kabuga in Kano State, Nigeria. The Selection Board for the appointment of a new Vice-Chancellor of Yusuf Maitama sule University, Kano has shortlisted eight candidates that qualified for interview of the position. The Northerners are endowed by God with leadership qualities. [2], The rise of economic nationalism during the 1970s led to the enactment of a decree stipulating minimum requirements for local content in many companies doing business in Nigeria. I scored 176 in jamb can Pls can I get Adimission in computer science, Assalamu Alykum, good afternoon sirs, i have a question, i got 110 in this year UTME but i don’t know… if i do apply for the northwest university shall i be able to get admitted? Information about the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YMSU ) Courses, admission form, admission requirements, departmental cut off mark, handbook, grading system, school fees schedule, how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities, can be accessed at the YMSU Students Portal. Comment Text*pls some body should help my average score 164 i get business administration at yumsuk?? [3] It was with the intent of patching the revolving door and to stem small-time corruption that the Public Complaints Commission was created in 1975. A statement issued by Head, Information, Publications & Public Relations Unit, of the University, Abdullahi Abba Hassan and sent to Solacebase said those shortlisted candidates are out of many applicants that responded to the advertisement of the post and those that were reached by the search panel of the University. Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, formerly Northwest University Kano is a Kano State Government-owned university with a temporary campus located at the center of the city of Kano and a main campus located along Gwarzo Road. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry. It is one of the universities established in Nigeria in 2012 which are overseen and accredited by the NUC National Universities Commission.[1]. Learn more about him. The fear of northern dominance can however not be dismissed. solacebase.com is your news, entertainment, music fashion website. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. © Developed By TKJ Tech Comm. (07068396803). Main Campus: Kofar Kabuga - Kofar Ruwa Road, Kano State, Nigeria. l have 167 scored ln utme also have 138 ln post utme pls sir will get admission or l want to study Bsc economics, What is the court of mark in agriculture science. Everyone has a gift from God. In 1976, he became the Federal Commissioner of public complaints, a position that made him the nation's pioneer ombudsman. Stayed Blessed! SMS International Conference Main Campus: Kofar Kabuga - Kofar Ruwa Road, Kano State, Nigeria. This is to inform the general public that POST UTME screening exercise begins from Wednesday 26th August, 2020 to Wednesday 7th October,2020, Governing Council appoints Professor Mukhtar Atiku Kurawa as new Vice Chancellor, Professor Muhammad Yahuza Bello appointed as new Chair of the University Council, Alh. Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2020 for JAMB Candidates, NWU (YMSUK) Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise, Cut-off Marks for Other Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges, Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise, Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) Cut Off Marks For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise, Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma Cut Off Marks for 2020/2021 Admission [JAMB & Departmental], Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise [UPDATED], Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise, OSUSTECH Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise, UNIJOS Cut Off Mark for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise, UNIMAID Cut Off Mark for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise, Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo (RUGIPO) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Northwest University (now YMSUK) Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) ND Part-Time/Evening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Bingham (ECWA) University Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UPDATED], Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [ND Full-Time], Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [Regular & Evening], Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) Diploma, ND Part-Time, ND II Special & IJMB Admission Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2020 | N75 Billion in Funding, Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad, Kaduna State University (KASU) Vice-Chancellor Essay Writing Competition 2020 | Laptops + Cash Prizes, Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2020 for JAMB Candidates [Total Value of N40 Million], Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2020/2021, Nigerian Universities Approved to Run Postgraduate Programmes, List of Illegal Universities in Nigeria by NUC, Top 100 Universities in Nigeria 2020 [Latest Edition].