), (Tab out of the input box to set the playback rate. Check out the tab » Backing track. Espanol I Feel Like A Woman! SKU: MN0026421 Download Pdf. ). Oh, oh, oh, get in the action - feel the attraction, color my hair - do what, Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free - yea to feel the way I feel, Man! Chordsound to play your music, study scales, positions for guitar, search, manage, request and send chords, lyrics and sheet music }; Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close), I'm going out tonight, I'm feelin' alright, (Bui Nhu Sy approved). div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Man! Intro: (Intro lick) (Let's Go Girls) A (with a rock beat) �. artist: "Shania Twain", Outro: [A] [G] [D] [A] [G] [D] [A] [G] [D] [A] Chords (click to close) Guitar Ukulele Piano. View official tab. Chords; Twain Shania - No One Needs To Know Chords; Twain Shania - Party For Two (feat. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Chordsound to play your music, study scales, positions for guitar, search, manage, request and send chords, lyrics and sheet music. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ adunit_id: 100000049, Man! }; English I feel like a. woman… Man I Feel Like A Woman Tab by Shania Twain with free online tab player. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) I Feel Like A Woman! Chords by Shania Twain. chords by Shania Twain with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Choose and determine which version of Man I Feel Like A Woman chords and tabs by Shania Twain you can play. artist: "Shania Twain", man i feel like a woman chords - October 5, 2020 Chorus: E Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy - forget I'm a lady, Men's shirts- short skirts C#m A E Oh, oh, oh, really go wild - yea, doin' it in style Oh, oh, oh, get in the action - feel the attraction, color my hair - do what I dare C#m A F#m (pause) Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free - yea to feel … (Lyrics) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Twain Shania - Love Gets Me Everytime Chords; Twain Shania - Man I Feel Like A Woman Chords; Twain Shania - Nah! Guitar Tabs Universe var opts = { Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. A Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free - yeah to feel the way I feel, Man! Difficulty: novice. 108,880 views, added to favorites 2,824 times. Man I Feel Like A Woman Chords - Shania Twain, version (2). The original song is hosted at www.tabcountry.com. MAN! We just launched a new macOS app for developers, check it out! 不愿做奴隶的人 [Am]们 ! Man I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/28170/man-i-feel-like-a-woman/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. Guitar Tabs Universe I feel like a woman! Other versions (1) Create new version . I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN! Oh Really go ...........  doin'...... style, Oh oh oh, ........................ feel ....way I  feel, Chords Texts SHANIA TWAIN Man I Feel Like A Woman. Is the prerogative to have a little fun and... Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy--forget I'm a lady, Oh, oh, oh, really go wild--yeah, doin' it in style, Oh, oh, oh, get in the action--feel the attraction, Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free--yeah, to feel the way I feel, The girls need a break--tonight we're gonna take, We don't need romance--we only wanna dance, (LEAD BREAK-play bridge prog X 2)-(anybody wanna tab the lead? You need Flash player 9+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video. I feel like a woman! Oh, oh, oh, get in the action - feel the attraction, color my hair - do what I dare F#m (pause) C#m A Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free - yea to feel the way I feel, Man! If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. You need Flash player 9+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video. Print and download Man! ", Man! (Intro Lick throughout end, 3 measures using A G D, A G D, A G D ) [Outro] I get totally crazy Can you feel it Come, come, come on baby I feel like a woman Guess what! var opts = { Twain Shania - Love Gets Me Everytime Chords; Twain Shania - Man I Feel Like A Woman Chords; Twain Shania - Nah! registration [C]Love me with all of your [Am]heart That's all I [Em]want, love [F]Love me with all of your, Verse: [Bb] I never knew [Gm] when the clock stopped and I'm [C] looking at you [C7] I never thoug, (Intro) C G Am7 F (Verse 1) C G/B Am7 F I hear a lot about sinners C, 起 [C]来 ! I feel like a woman! I Feel Like A Woman! It works entirely offline and is open source! Play Advices. Chordsound to play your music, study scales, positions for guitar, search, manage, request and send chords, lyrics and sheet music Checkout. Chords Diagrams. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Shania Twain. ... oh, oh, I wanna be free - yea to feel the way I feel, Man! Chords Texts TWAIN SHANIA Man I Feel Like A Woman. login I feel like a woman! reset password, language * Key Variations. Francaise, I have read condition, privacy and authorize the use of my personal data *. 1. To remove this song please click here. (function() { Capo: 1st fret. . login Man, I Feel Like A Woman Tab by Shania Twain. song: "Man, I Feel Like A Woman", Play Advices. Last edit on Apr 29, 2016. We have an official Man I Feel Like A Woman tab made by UG professional guitarists. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};
chords by Shania Twain with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Chordsound to play your music, study scales, positions for guitar, search, manage, request and send chords, lyrics and sheet music. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Play Man I Feel Like A Woman Chords using simple video lessons ... Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free - yea to feel the way I feel, Man! Búyuàn zuò núlì de rénmen ! Man! ), Chords Texts TWAIN SHANIA Man I Feel Like A Woman. DevUtils helps you with your tiny daily tasks with just a single click. Guitar Tabs Universe Checkout. Italiano /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Oh, oh, oh, get in the action - feel the attraction, color my hair - do what I dare C#m A F#m (pause) Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free - yea to feel the way I feel, Man! Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. English You can [G] be the peanut butter to my jelly You can [D] be the butterflies I feel in my belly, C D Bm Em [Verse1] C Hey, you D D7 I'm just now leaving G, Chords is too complex? Chords Diagrams. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above.
I feel like a woman! 3. chords by Shania Twain with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Francaise, I have read condition, privacy and authorize the use of my personal data *, I'm going out tonight--I'm feelin' alright, Wanna make some noise---really raise my voice. Then repeat verse 1 chords for verse 2 and 3. reset password, language * I feel like a, The girls need a break - tonight we're gonna take, The chance to get out on, We don't need romance - we only wanna dance, we're gonna let our hair hang. adunit_id: 100000049, search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. One accurate version. registration Oh, oh, oh, get in the action - feel the attraction, color my hair - do what I dare C#m A F#m (pause) Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free - yea to feel the way I feel, Man! Bǎ, Verse 1 C#m Counting days, counting days A E Since my love up and, [Verse1] G Visa dem hur stark du är D Låt dem aldrig se dig fälla tårar Em C, Verse It's a beautiful [A] life Nan [C#m] neoui gyeote [F#m] isseulge It's a beautiful [Bm] life, 1. Then stays on Bb (or simply Bb5) for a while; Bb/Bb/Bb/Eb (slash represents bar- so three bars of Bb and fourth bar Eb). document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Key Variations. [Bb Bbm Ab F Dm Gm Eb Db] Chords for Shania Twain- Man! Chordie is a Chords; Twain Shania - No One Needs To Know Chords; Twain Shania - Party For Two (feat. Key Variations. Man I Feel Like A Woman by Shania Twain Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. ), (Tab out of the input box to set the playback rate. I feel like a woman! (Tab out of the input box to update the volume. Chords Texts SHANIA TWAIN Man I Feel Like A Woman. (Tab out of the input box to update the volume. I feel like a woman! })(); Learn how to play exactly like Shania Twain. Italiano Espanol 把我们的血 [G]肉, 筑成我们 [G]新的长 [D]城 ! ). Man I Feel Like A Woman chords by Shania Twain. (function() { Author clowns1564 [a] 146. song: "Man! Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. I Feel Like A Woman! Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Qǐlái !