She’ll use the last of her strength to dig herself out of the struggle and hold her child. Meghan flexes her acting muscles (and sometimes her real muscles) in a number of series, including Freakish, 12 Deadly Days of Christmas, Mr. Student Body President, and in her first feature film, The Honor List.

This Hardcover Edition of Meghan Rienks's "You're Not Special" is autographed on a bookplate by Meghan Rienks.

The Book Depository Ltd.UK. This book is far from a memoir if thats what you were expecting. Feeling stuck?

An insane true story with humor and heart. Instead I got unwarranted life advise from someone who's barely lived. Two people with one vision – the unique travel diary of a couple who decided to live their dream and sail with a catamaran boat around the world. Sometimes a bad hair day feels worse than a punch in the gut and asking a boy out seems about as difficult as achieving that perfect dewy glow.
:), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 18, 2020.

Book overview. Must redeem within 90 days. Unable to add item to List. © 2020  The book is a lot of her life advise and lists on what to do and what not to do. Instead I got unwarranted life advise from someone who's barely lived. A strikingly honest memoir.

Mono is basically just a really bad case of the flu, right? : (Things That Still Annoy Me), Next Level Basic: The Definitive Basic Bitch Handbook, Unfollow: A Memoir of Loving and Leaving the Westboro Baptist Church, Why You're Stuck: Your Guide To Finding Freedom From Any Of Life's Challenges, When Life Gives You Lemons: An Inspirational Memoir of a Breast Cancer Survivor, Children of the Night: A Historical Novel Based on a True Story, Nobody Eats Parsley : And other things I learned from my family. These promotions will be applied to this item: Some promotions may be combined; others are not eligible to be combined with other offers. As an only child raised in a town of less than 8,000 people and without a Starbucks in sight, Meghan Rienks has always been pretty good at entertaining herself.

Now that she’s (mostly) through her awkward stage, Meghan’s here to tell you that it gets better. Free eBook offer available to NEW US subscribers only. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles. At the time, I thought she was funny, smart and engaging. An "Eat, Pray, Love" inspired journey gone wrong through the Scottish Highlands. By clicking 'Sign me up' I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the privacy policy and terms of use. We're NOT CRAZY. Additional gift options are available when buying one eBook at a time. If you love Meghan Rienks, you need to read!

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I really enjoyed this. It's nice to have this being the oldest girl out of my cousins and not having a sister, this is a good way to get that big sister advice you never had. Get your quick-start access guide now! Biography & Autobiography > Rich & Famous, Biography & Autobiography > Personal Memoirs, 9 Uplifting Books by My Favorite YouTubers, Our 28 Most Anticipated Reads of Summer 2020, 10 New Audiobooks We’ve Loved Listening to This Month, Our 11 Most Anticipated New Reads of May 2020, Book Cover Image (jpg): You're Not Special, full terms and conditions and this month's choices. The big sister stories I wish I had gotten when I was younger, Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2020.

Please try again. More than anything, it’s just plain boring. I loved this book. And you don’t need to watch her videos to understand the book, although you definitely should give her videos and podcasts a try! Even if you don't watch her videos, you'll love this!

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2020.

Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2020. Enjoy a great reading experience when you buy the Kindle edition of this book. Please enter manually:","bd_js_keep_typing_to_refine_search_results":"Keep typing to refine the search results","bd_js_top_categories":"Top Categories","bd_price_save":"Save {0}","bd_js_name_only_letters":"Sorry, full name can only contain letters","bd_js_show_more":"show more","bd_js_enter_valid_email_address":"Please enter a valid email address","bd_js_enter_address_manually":"Enter address manually","bd_js_more_categories":"More Categories","bd_js_continue_shopping":"Continue Shopping","bd_js_account_and_help":"Account & Help","bd_js_basket_checkout":"Basket / Checkout","bd_add_to_basket":"Add to basket","bd_js_enter_first_last_name":"Please enter a first and last name","bd_js_please_enter_your":"Please enter your"}. It’s a great book, and I definitely recommend as most of us have gone through similar things. She also hosts a weekly call-in advice podcast, Don't Blame Me!, where she offers listeners honest advice on relationships, love, and sex. Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster. The book is a lot of her life advise and lists on what to do and what not to do. Please try your request again later. The Unraveling of Cassidy Holmes: A Novel, Living my FantaSea: A Special Journey Around The World With a Catamaran, Travel Memoir, Before I Leave You: A Memoir on Suicide, Addiction, and Healing.

I finished the book feeling like Meghan didn't truly bare her soul.
: A Single Mother's Memoir of Self-Love, Empowerment and Freedom. .orange-text-color {font-weight:bold; color: #FE971E;}Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.

In her first-ever (sort of) memoir, the beloved actor and YouTube sensation gets personal about everything from mental health to drunken debaucheries. I’ve watched Meghan on YouTube for years and her podcast is my guilty pleasure, so you can imagine how excited I was to get my hands on this book. I laughed my ass off, and i definitely teared up. Getting to read the parallels of our lives really proved that I'm not special and confirmed why I felt so drawn to her on youtube.

Kamikaze Kangaroos! I think the author did an awesome job of achieving what she planned when writing this book. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. An insightful and often humorous narrative that paints Marinoff's journey from a contained wife to acclaimed NY painter and woman artist role model. Additional gift options are available when buying one eBook at a time. She isn't even 30 yet. Her marriage had to end. He broke her heart once, and she swore revenge.

Something went wrong. This was great. Read this funny story & more! Honestly I was expecting more. Firstly, I'm 26 and I've followed Meghan for years on YouTube. This is chock full of good advice for young people, regardless of if you know who Meghan is, and for old people like me that grew up with trauma and were held back by a lot of it.

This book is so funny because Amy Lyle divulges the truth about family life.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 14, 2020, Loved this book! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Meghan Rienks is an actress and the creator of her own wildly popular comedy and lifestyle YouTube channel. Act Like a Lady: Questionable Advice, Ridiculous Opinions, and Humiliating Tales from Three Undignified Women, This is Not a Fashion Story: Taking Chances, Breaking Rules, and Being a Boss in the Big City, Do You Mind If I Cancel?

She doesn't tell us not to do it but she does explaine why it probably not a great idea to do what she did.. Its funny, and makes you want to keep reading. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2020. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. But will a case of mistaken identity offer a new chance at love?

I’m a little older than her, and have been through heartbreaks, cruddy friends and more like she mentions— it’s just a good read to put things into perspective...we’re not alone. But you’re also not alone on the bumpy road to adulthood. It made me laugh and taught me a lot!  US$26.00, Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter. :) highly recommend. You’re not alone in the thoughts you think. This was a great read. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Fast forward several years later, I have watched a lot of her content on YouTube as well as other platforms. Learn more. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I'm Meghan's age, which I think was not the target audience for this book but I loved it nonetheless! As a social media tastemaker, Meghan has been named one of Teen Vogue’s Top 6 Instagram A-Listers and Allure’s Instagram Influencer of the Year.

Need a humorous antidote to 2020? If you're in the 16-23 age range I would say this is ideal for you :), Couldn’t put it down! Offer redeemable at Simon & Schuster's ebook fulfillment partner. .orange-text-color {font-weight:bold; color: #FE971E;}View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. A moving memoir about the hardest physical and emotional difficulties in the process of a mother fighting and winning breast cancer. You can tell she genuinely wrote this book 'cause it's written EXACTLY how she speaks.

This item has a maximum order quantity limit. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies. {"bd_js_shop":"Shop","bd_js_too_long_for_shipping_label":"Sorry, that's too long for our shipping labels","bd_js_too_long":"Sorry, that's too long","bd_js_could_not_find_address_try_again":"Sorry, we couldn't find the address. The Amy Binegar-Kimmes-Lyle Book of Failures: A funny memoir of missteps, inadequac... Confessions of a Paris Party Girl: A Humorous Travel Memoir, Who Will Hold Me? Does this book contain inappropriate content? We're NORMAL. Then one day—cue the dramatic voiceover—her life changed forever. Redemption links and eBooks cannot be resold. We're in this TOGETHER. If you watch her videos, you can totally tell she wrote the book like she speaks and there are plenty of jokes. Meghan Rienks is an actress (Freakish, The Honor List) and the creator of her self-titled lifestyle YouTube channel, with more than 2 million subscribers.

Meghan Rienks is an actress and the creator of her own wildly popular comedy and lifestyle YouTube channel. Please try again. My initial impression remains the same (she's awesome). I first saw Meghan on Clevver's Beauty Break. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2020. She lives in Los Angeles. One van, two girls... and an idiot. Since then, Meghan has shared the ups and downs of her life with the internet, documenting her teenage years for the whole world to see. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. What could possibly go wrong on a 20,000 mile road trip?

And listen to her podcast, Don't Blame Me, because, as the kids say, it slaps. Audio CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged. She isn't even 30 yet. Like I learned barely anything about her. One night, authorities raided Ming's village and brutally took her to a remote children’s house for re-education.