Ten days and more than 1000 miles of mixed town, country, low and high speed driving later I am certainly getting more than 10% more from a gallon, and probably 15%, and the performance is markedly better. Many, many thanks for a remarkable product and a customer service that is rare in this country!”, “I must say l'm delighted with the improvement from your chip, its on the standard settings and the difference in the car is amazing!!! Contact us today for more information on the Mercedes engines that we service. Mercedes Benz can trace its origins to the creation of the first petrol-powered car patented by co-founder Karl Benz in 1886 and also lay claim to the production of the first diesel car in 1936. The gizmo has TRANSFORMED the performance of my Land Rover Freelander 2 TD4 AND improved the fuel economy by a genuine 15%; so much so that I have bought another one for our Freelander 2 SD4 which is now a REAL Q-car! Contact us. The low-down grunt is remarkable and pulls like the proverbial train. As such, it works in harmony with all of the built-in engine safety parameters of your Mercedes GL-Class. I've just taken up the trade in offer and saved a few quid on a new system. This month we look at the Mercedes GLE450 AMG, Every month we have some stunning vehicles come to us. All Rights Reserved. Descubrí la mejor forma de comprar online. We're here to help! Thanks for making technology so simple and so successful!”. Available to make your car faster! Benefits of DPF Delete . Advanced diesel chip tuning boxes guaranteed to boost performance for the Mercedes GL-Class range. So if your a doubter like me, don't be because its one of the best things l've ever bought!!!”. Please see the 'Accessories/Styling' section for a wide range of Genuine and quality aftermarket Mercedes Benz … Available to make your car faster! COVID-19: We remain open. When you opt for a CHIP Express™ digital tuning system, you are choosing an innovate and bespoke tuning solution that has been specifically programmed and setup for your particular engine. Unit now fitted and, as promised, the car is transformed. The CRTD4 tuning box is the perfect tuning upgrade for your Mercedes increasing power, torque, and economy. COVID-19: We remain open. Inventory last updated: 29th of October, 2020 at 9:00am, “A good product and a good service deserves recognition: I fitted a CHIP Express unit to my Insignia. VR Tuned is now offering ECU flash tuning to boost up the power of your company van or weekend traveler. You can also contact us at 1.480.966.3040. This would be the only diesel tuning product I would recommend.”, “Many thanks for your fantastic service! Enter WEB20 at checkout for 20% off all online orders! New posts will not be retrieved. A longer lasting engine: As we noted above, an EGR system can reduce the overall life of the engine based on the task it performs. Cruising on much smaller throttle openings and immediate response on acceleration. The gizmo has TRANSFORMED the performance of my Land Rover Freelander 2 TD4 AND improved the fuel economy by a genuine 15%; so much so that I have bought another one for our Freelander 2 SD4 which is now a REAL Q-car! So if your a doubter like me, don't be because its one of the best things l've ever bought!! From what I can remember about my 2 litre test drive, my 1.7 now pulls better than the 2 litre version. Buy now with complete confidence! Evolution Chips are available from our network of 100+ installers around Europe so look no further for your Mercedes TDI Tuning and remapping requirements. The most innovative and effective Mercedes tuning solution you can buy – the safe alternative to an engine remap or ECU power chip! Advanced diesel chip tuning boxes guaranteed to boost performance for the Mercedes GL-Class range. This month we look at the Mercedes C220 Blue Efficiency, Every month we have some stunning vehicles come to us. Instantly change the performance of your engine and adapt your vehicle to suit any situation. What an amazing bit of kit! The car behaves as a mini car should behave. This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, 2020 Porsche Macan S Dyno Test and Upgrade Video. Whether you’re looking to add horsepower, torque or anything else we guarantee we’ll have what you want. So contact us, or read our FAQs. In addition to EGR, we also offer EGR-DPF delete services and engine tuning on 10 other models of Mercedes engines. With the TDI Tuning App you can decide directly from your driver’s seat. Need more sprint in your companies Mercedes Sprinter Van? North America Only / Incl. A TDI-Tuning box brings performance unlike any other to your Mercedes.