I don't know what this is I'm begging you for mercy Why won't you release me But you do it well But you've got me good Just like you knew you would googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1594652472220-0'); }); (Hit the beat and take it to the verse now) I'm under your spell I don't know what you do I'm begging you for mercy I don't know what you do You got me begging you for mercy Yeah, yeah, yeah Duffy - Mercy Overige artiesten: Chris Malinchak. But you got me good You got me begging My morals got me on my knees Mercy Now you think that I I'm begging you for mercy That I need a man I'm begging you for mercy You got me begging you for mercy yeah Begging you for mercy Yeah, yeah, yeah But I gotta stay true Why won't you release me Lyrics to 'Mercy' by Duffy: Hit the beat and take it to the verse now Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, Yeah, Yeah x4 I love you But I gotta stay true My morals got me on my knees I'm begging, please stop playing games I don't know what this is I don't know what this is Why won't you release me yeah yeah Why won't you release me But you do it well Just why won't you release me? But you got to understand You got me begging, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Downtown Music Publishing. I said Yeah, yeah, yeah You got me begging you for mercy Yeah, yeah, yeah Why won't you release me Mercy Lyrics: Hit the beat and take it to the verse, now / Yeah, yeah, yeah / Yeah, yeah, yeah / Yeah, yeah, yeah / Yeah, yeah, yeah / I love you / But I gotta stay true / My morals got me on my I said you'd better release me Who can take my hand, yes I do googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1588675867479-0'); }); Begging you for mercy Why won't you release me Break it down I love you Songteksten.nl is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V.Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou. You got me begging I said release me Will be something on the side You got me begging you for mercy I'm under your spell I'm begging you for mercy Why won't you release me I'm begging you for mercy (Hit the beat and take it to the verse now). You got me begging Down on my knees You got me begging Yeah yeah yeah I'm begging you for mercy You got me begging Mercy I'm begging please stop playing games Just like you knew you would You got me begging you for mercy