~ J.W. Nobody should pin their hopes on a miracle. The most wonderful thing about miracles is that they sometimes happen. - Augustine. That is the purpose and nature of miracles. 66 Miracles quotes curated by Successories Quote Database. Miracles can happen when we can keep our consciousness away from analyzing and classifying one another. Everything is a miracle. Each of my days are miracles. Where there is great love there are always miracles. That can make the miracle happen in reality. Every moment is a miracle. In wilderness I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia. Sometimes miracles happen. Try it. If only we can open our eyes, we'll see God's love everywhere. It is one of the most widespread of Christ's modern miracles. Search within the 27 Quotes About Miracles. We're convinced we can do something really exceptional. Boggs "When prayer becomes your habit, miracles become your lifestyle." Awards & Recognition Gifts ... "I had a few miracles happen out there today." Me for another. We're convinced we can do something really exceptional. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. It happens every day in the great missionary work of the Church. Bo Sanchez. Incredible. 0 items Account. If it hasn't happened to you - it should. The human race survived the Inquisition. Wise Old Sayings is a database of thousands of inspirational, humorous, and thoughtful quotes, sorted by Every cubic inch of space is a miracle. I was given such a great gift. Votes: 3, The point of my work is to make it clear that all youth can make 'big miracles' happen. Birds are a miracle because they prove to us there is a finer, simpler state of being which we may strive to attain. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle. The Universe has shouted itself alive. Each year, you rediscover in a garden the magic of life. Learning is the beginning of wealth. If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change. A flower arrives, and it is a miracle. Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature. I was an atheist most of my life, and now I am a God-fearing Catholic because of the miracle of life. Treat it as a miracle. Votes: 1, People can't do miracles and are not responsible to do miracles, but people can pick up miracles from God and hand it to another person - a miracle happens when that occurs. Love Eyes God Day. Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. The miracle is this - the more we share, the more we have. Not too good at anything! I believe that miracles happen every day. We will only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen. You have to take risks. 27. Stephen Covey, Miracles, in the sense of phenomena we cannot explain, surround us on every hand: life itself is the miracle of miracles. Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature. We can survive. I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. Love makes them happen. Votes: 0, Somehow forgiveness, with love and tolerance, accomplishes miracles that can happen in no other way. For the truly faithful, no miracle is necessary. Miracles happen every day. Votes: 0, Miracles can happen when we can keep our consciousness away from analyzing and classifying one another. There is in every child at every stage a new miracle of vigorous unfolding, which constitutes a new hope and a new responsibility for all. You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Every moment of light and dark is a miracle. It’s often the easiest way to explain the unexplainable good fortune or events that came our way just when we needed them. Vladimir Putin. If only we can open our eyes, we'll see God's love everywhere. 16 More Inspirational Quotes That Help Us Pray For Miracles "Yes, prayer is powerful and miracles come from it every day. We can see a thousand miracles around us every day. I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself. Why, of course! Sep 28, 2019 - Explore maryduncan duncan's board "Miracles Happen" on Pinterest. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. Miracles are proud creatures; they will not reveal themselves to those who do not Believe. If it hasn't happened to you - it should. Not just in remote country villages or at holy sites halfway across the globe, but here, in our own lives. Votes: 1, Miracles can happen, even to those who are small, flammable, and dressed all in black. The spirit of man can endure only so much and when it is broken only a miracle can mend it. The person who does not believe in miracles surely Miracles Nature. We all want to believe in impossible things, I suppose, to persuade ourselves that miracles can happen. If only we can open our eyes, we'll see God's love everywhere. makes it certain that he or she will never take part in one. I think 'Miracle's Boys' made more people aware of my work.