Verbinde deine Spotify- und Last.fm-Konten, um deine gehörten Inhalte von jeder Spotify-App auf jedem Gerät und jeder Plattform zu scrobbeln. their representatives. You can get the fee to book Mon Laferte for an event, endorsement, or any type of business engagement through Mon Laferte's agent. 75 weitere Fotos, Bild hinzufügen Mon Laferte flashed the red carpet at last night’s Latin Grammy Awards with a political statement regarding the police brutality in Chile. Event hinzufügen Contact Mon Laferte’s publicist to inquire about any media inquiries. Creative-Commons-Attribution/Share-Alike-Lizenz. Más tarde, radicó en la Ciudad de México. Mon Laferte was born Norma Monserrat Bustamante Laferte in Viña del Mar, Chile. See All. ..with the contact information for Mon Laferte agent, manager, and publicist. She also appeared in the television shows, She continued to release more music in the following years including. We promote concerts on a monthly basis, and use Bookingagentinfo.com to have quick access to the booking agents for different artists. Bookingagentinfo.com has saved us time and money. The site is very straightforward and any information I need is easy to search for. One of the songs from the album, “Mi Buen Amor” featuring Juanes was chosen as the Best Alternative Song in the Latin Grammy Awards. Our database can be used to assist you in getting Mon Laferte endorsements, interviewing Mon Laferte, or to hire Mon Laferte for an event. Chilean singer/songwriter and actress Mon Laferte is an award-winning artist whose sophisticated brand of Latin pop melds indie and roots rock, blues, bolero, cumbia, ranchera, and electronic elements with Chilean folk traditions. Recommendations and Reviews. Que es muy sin será con su público Y lucha por su comvisiones como seré humano. Mon Laferte agent will be able to provide you with availability and pricing. — Martin Tinnell, Las Vegas Concert Promoter. En 2016, lanzó su disco Mon Laferte Vol. At first I was really skeptical about things, I didn't know if the site was trustworthy. her debut album, in 2003. El gusto por la música de Mon Laferte se manifestó a muy temprana edad, donde logró gran reconocimie... See More. You can get the contact details for Mon Laferte agent in our database. 2,387,058 people like this. You can find the Mon Laferte booking info and booking price estimate here. Our site is meant to assist you in finding how much does it cost to book Mon Laferte for an event, and how to book Mon Laferte. You can hire and book Mon Laferte by contacting the official agent of Mon Laferte. November 20, 2019. me gustan sus canciones y siempre va de frente. Führe jetzt das Upgrade durch, Javascript ist erforderlich, um Shouts auf dieser Seite anzeigen zu können. Community See All. I've been able to get in contact with representation for celebrities and am finding it much easier to get interviews for our podcast thanks to Booking Agent Info. — Matthew Ardill, Comedy Album Book Club Podcast. Mon Laferte - La de la mala suerte Mon Laferte - The one with bad luck Translated. Scrobbeln bedeutet, dass Last.fm die von dir gehörte Musik erfasst und automatisch in dein Musikprofil einträgt. She continued to release more music in the following years including Tornasol and Mon Laferte, Vol. She started her career at the age of 9, after winning a guitar in a singing contest. You can contact Mon Laferte through... Read more. Or see other languages. Page Transparency See More. She also appeared in Chile’s Factor X and joined the group MetalRose in 2012. Musician/Band. Chilean singer/songwriter and actress Mon Laferte is an award-winning artist whose sophisticated brand of Latin pop melds indie and roots rock, blues, bolero, cumbia, ranchera, and electronic elements with Chilean folk traditions. 87 weitere Fotos, Du möchtest keine Anzeigen sehen? Página creada para apoyo a Mon Laferte Sag uns deine Meinung. She also appeared in the television shows Rojo Fama Contrafama and El Baile en TVN. Mon Laferte tour dates 2020 - 2021 Mon Laferte is currently touring across 2 countries and has 3 upcoming concerts. Bitte lade die Seite neu. Contact Mon Laferte on Messenger. Her birth name is Born Norma Monserrat Bustamante Laferte. Finde die neuesten Titel, Alben und Bilder von Mon Laferte. She received a scholarship to attend a musical conservatory in Viña del Mar at the age of 13, and soon after began playing in bars in Valparaíso and Santiago. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose … Book Mon Laferte. Our website aims to provide the agent, manager, and publicist contact details for Mon Laferte. Booking Agent Info provides booking price estimates, but you would contact the agent to get official pricing. Die Wiki starten. About See All. Her birth name is Born Norma Monserrat Bustamante Laferte. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose … 1. Sag uns deine Meinung zur Last.fm-Website. Es steht eine neue Version von Last.fm zur Verfügung. If you want the Mon Laferte email address for their management team, or booking agency, we have that available for you to view by signing up. She also worked with Manuel Garcia, Juanes, and Enrique Bunbury on La Trenza in 2017. But I'm really glad I signed up! 435 talking about this. Page Transparency See More. www.monlaferte.com. She released another album in 2011, Desechable. I signed up for Booking Agent Info because I was having a hard time finding management and publicist info for artists that I wanted to interview for the publication that I write for. Hast du Hintergrundinfos zu diesem Künstler? If you have any questions on how to use our service, you can contact: support@bookingagentinfo.com. Mon Laferte was born on May 2, 1983, in Viña del Mar, Chile. Their next tour date is at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point, after that they'll be at Espacio EXPO in Zaragoza. 1 con el que consiguió dos premios MTV, dos nominaciones a los premios EMA’s MTV, incluyendo Mejor Nuevo Artista Norte. 2,753,193 people follow this. At 13, she started playing in a music conservatory. © 2020 BookingAgentInfo.com All rights reserved. You can get the contact details for Mon Laferte press team at Booking Agent Info. Mon Laferte was born on May 2, 1983, in Viña del Mar, Chile. Einige der von Benutzern eingestellten Texte auf dieser Seite unterliegen der Creative-Commons-Attribution/Share-Alike-Lizenz; es können weitere Bedingungen zutreffen. Sag uns deine Meinung zur Last.fm-Website. Direkt zur Shout-Seite gehen. At 13, she started playing in a music conservatory. Whether you are looking to get in touch with Mon Laferte's agent for an event, or Mon Laferte management for an endorsement, we aim to provide you with the best and most accurate contacts. You can get access to all of Mon Laferte contacts by signing up and becoming a member. La Chica de Rojo, her debut album, in 2003. Wir haben im Moment keine anstehenden Events für diesen Künstler. MON LAFERTE- EL BESO (Acústico desde el parque de los periodistas Btá) As your browser speaks English, would you like to change your language to English? 13. Musician/Band. Rather than taking the time to dig through the internet, I can just go to Booking Agent Info and its all there for me. You will want to get in touch with the press team of Mon Laferte. Our site is meant to assist you in finding how much does it cost to book Mon Laferte for an event, and how to book Mon Laferte. The Chilean singer Mon Laferte exposed her breasts during a broadcast of the Latin Grammys, in the latest of a string of high-profile shows of support for … El gusto por la música de Mon Laferte se manifestó a muy temprana edad, donde logró gran reconocimiento en su natal Chile. Mon Laferte email, contact Mon Laferte management, Mon Laferte manager for business, bookings, pricing, hire. It has also saved me time by providing me with the right person to talk to. Höre Musik von Mon Laferte wie Que Se Sepa Nuestro Amor, Tu Falta De Querer & andere. Last night, on the red carpet of the 2019 Latin Grammy Awards, singer-songwriter Mon Laferte bared her breasts in protest of the current political unrest in Chile. The album entered the Latin Pop Albums chart and peaked at No. The contact details for Mon Laferte management can be found here at Booking Agent Info. We may have Mon Laferte’s manager information, along with their booking agents info as well. 11,054 talking about this. Our database can be used to assist you in getting Mon Laferte endorsements, interviewing Mon Laferte, or to hire Mon Laferte for an event. With Bookingagentinfo.com I have been able to reach the managers of various celebrities and influencers that I wasn't able to reach before for product endorsements and placements. Somos "MonAmantes" Club de Fans Oficial de Mon Laferte en Bolivia. Alle Events anzeigen, Bild hinzufügen