Also Hall Rental space for parties, receptions, quinceaneras, holiday parties, seminars, reunions, corporate…, From Business: Red Roosters Restaurant specializes in Asian-American Fusion dishes. 101 Metro Dr. San Jose, CA 95110. It also has 4 tennis courts and 5 BBQ racks. Love that they are open so late. Best rate guarantee! Call Now To Book Today! Although, they have opened up another one in Willow Glen. Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities Restaurants (408) 969-1610. Parking is on the street. ", From Business: We are located in contemporarily designed downtown San Jose, in the SoFA district. Could be a little cheaper but still give them a five star, I cannot possibly give simply a star rating to this restaurant without adding explanatory comments.

However, this meadow is not flat, and therefore not a good soccer field. The band's nickname is Banda Velha, which means "Old Band" . the staff ie pleasant usually play is fairly fast. Montague’s front nine is lined by maple and pine trees. Holiday Inn. Book now and Save.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Children can run around and play with other children and often the parents also get to know each other, an added advantage.

It is under the power lines in Santa Clara.

a South Bay Tradition Since 1972, great place for celebration. From Business: Order pizza from Round Table Pizza in San Jose. The Portuguese…. It has a big baseball field that is probably … The pasta was aldente,Perfect.For that…. comfortable place with good food. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We are conveniently located in the center of San Jose with easy access to freeways and…, From Business: HistoryThe Portuguese Band of San Jose was founded in 1971 by Mr. Eleut rio Borba. The Links at Montague is a community-based public golf course and academy. Choose from 1-,2-, 3- or 5-day options to help you save as much money as possible on your vacation.

Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes (purchased by December 31) are valid for two year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. The on-site driving range is convenient. there was a guy playing the piano and singing at the bar area which was…, Great place if you're a meat lover... you'll enjoy a variety of steaks, salad,pasta and wine... eat-all-you-can type... highly recommended, Buca di Beppo is a very great place and I would come back. It was interesting that it is supported by the nearby North Valley Baptist Church ministry.' YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. One big disadvantage is that high voltage power transmission lines strike through this park, which is a healthy concern for many. This is a short golf course with some long par fives. You won't find these anywhere else. No much shade... not good for too sunny days, Sports Fields, Tennis Courts, Playgrounds, and Picnics - Montague Park, Santa Clara. The on-site driving range is convenient. The park has a nice green area and paved walk ways.

I think it more likely deserves 2 1/2 stars…, My lawyer, Jeff L, kept telling me about this place so I had to check it out.I was very impressed. It has very big meadow that looks wonderful. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Santa Clara, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Santa Clara, Hotels near Edward Peterman Museum of Railroad History, Hotels near Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce, Hotels near South Bay Historical Railroad Society, Hotels near Body & Brain Yoga Tai-Chi Santa Clara, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Game & Entertainment Centers in Santa Clara, Conference & Convention Centers in Santa Clara, Historical & Heritage Tours in Santa Clara. Didn't find what you were looking for? Please choose a different date. Save with special deals. From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE.

Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected.

Also, I noted that workers from nearby businesses liked taking a walk there on work days during their breaks and lunch hours. Take your picnic basket and play some games.

Being a vibrant Golfing community the members take pride in their Club and this is reflected by the comments of visiting players. Our recreational leagues and academy will take your game to the next level. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Having had the opportunity to travel to Italy…, I have only been once but it was the best italian food I have ever eaten,and I can't wait to go again. Good place to spent the afternoon resting and playing, Recommended to go and rest a little. Free Internet.

great place to bring somebody you want to impress. There is a swimming pool, Tennis courts, and sports fields. Book Now and Save. the staff ie pleasant usually play is fairly fast.

Please help others by helping us do better. Australian Products Co / APC Event Center Hall Rental. Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, 3595 Macgregor Ln, Santa Clara, CA 95054-2141, Nice Park in Santa Clara: Montague Park, Santa Clara, CA. There is a nice playground for children. This is a short golf course with some long par fives.

Montague’s front nine is lined by maple and pine trees. After activation your pass will be valid for 30 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased. Shangri-LA. Great location and an excellent service.

YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. There is a baseball field. 8. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. I have rented the Sanctuary and the hall for my daughter's baptism. Montague Park is located on De La Cruz Blvd between Montague Elementary School and North Valley Baptist Church.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fremont - Milpitas Central, Holiday Inn Express & Suites San Jose-Morgan Hill, Holiday Inn Express Sunnyvale - Silicon Valley, Holiday Inn & Suites Silicon Valley - Milpitas, Staybridge Suites Silicon Valley-Milpitas.

6. San Jose, CA 95131. Official Site.