Sheer shimmers to full-on creams buttery formula instant shine power. HAPPY GLAZE LIP GLOSS. $10. I Dew. L'Oréal Paris Infallible 8 HR Pro Gloss, Red Fatale, 0.21 fl. Not sure if Morphe changed their formula but this isn't like some of the others I have. Of all the glosses I have, it's one of the most long wearing ones, and it doesn't dry out my lips. Free shipping over AU $60 in Australia Details. My favorite thing about it is is is it's not sticky. It looked really pretty on the lips and was cheap! It glides on smoothly and evenly. It's so cheap! NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Soft Matte Lip Cream, High-Pigmented Cream Lipstick - Abu Dhabi, Deep Rose-Beige, NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Lip Lingerie Shimmer, Lip Gloss - Shy, True Nude. You've got 60 days to fall in love. This lineup of fine-tuned hues pairs an addictively buttery formula up with cream and shimmer finishes for sheer-to-full coverage. Overall I recommend it because it's not too expensive, so pretty good value. Chelle from NYC. $16 ($23 VALUE) Sold Out . 5. Shop Morphe's killer lip lineup, featuring lipstick, lip gloss, lip liner, and lip sets from cutting-edge brands. The color matches great and it doesn't feel like i have gloss on so I like that. The smell wasn't very appealing either, it just smelt chemically. Morphe Hot Tropic 5-Piece Lip Gloss Collection, pack of 1. … Time is fleeting. CathyK from Papillion. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ice cold. SJ from NJ. Morphe. You don't want to miss this show. Make sure to use lip balm before to moisten your lips. Price $9.00. jeffree star cosmetics. Love it! The color match my natural lip color so it's great for just wearing when I go out and run errands. It was just meh! SHOP 5 SHADES . The color is not the same when you put it on is more natural than the pink and gold color, still looks super cute , It did not give off that super glossy affect. I love more using it with the lip liner forecast in the same brand it is amazing! the jeffree star eye brush collection. Picked the wrong color for my complexion. $12. This sparkle in this shade is not too much as well. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. The color is absolutely beautiful and really really glossy and the formula almost makes it look like there's a smoothing filter on your lips; all of the lines just disappear. This lineup of fine-tuned hues pairs an addictively buttery formula up with cream and shimmer finishes for sheer-to-full coverage. Morphe. You don't want to miss this show. Wish ulta carried it! ... COCA-COLA X MORPHE LIP IN THE MOMENT LIP COLL... $15. I love the feeling my lips have with this product! Great matte lipstick!! I use the matte Morphe lipsticks and use it as a lip topper with liner. You'll be wearing these high-shine, never-sticky Morphe Lip Gloss shades on repeat all the time. Details. It was also sticky. Not super sticky and it barely feels like your wearing it. 5. SHOP 5 SHADES . 7Pcs Matte Liquid Lipstick + 1Pcs Lip Plumper Makeup Set Kit, Long Lasting Waterproof Velvet Lip Gloss Set, Pigmented Halloween Lip Makeup Gift Sets for Girls and Women, COLORROSE Matte lipstick, 5 Pack Long Lasting Lipstick, Moisturizing Waterproof Red Lipstick Gift Set for 24 Hour Lipstick Lip Gloss. It's such a great color. I tried it alone and over a few other products and I was very disappointed. My skin tone changes so much between summer and winter, but I love that I can always count on this lip gloss. The ladies at Ulta helped me by recommended this lip gloss. $19. When it comes to searching a optimal morphe lip gloss, the Morphe Liquid morphe lip glosses is definitely your first choice. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. MADISON BEER LIP GLOSS. sold out. Morphe's lip makeup lineup features all the lipstick, lip gloss, lip crayons, lip liner, and lip sets you need for a perfect pout. Caramel Nude. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Polybutene, Bisdiglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Stearate, Mica (CI 77019), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Flavor/Aroma, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Polypropylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Benzoate. OUT & A POUT LIP TRIO. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This is one of my favorite lipglosses and is perfect for everyday wear! You were not it ! I tested it on myself to see if the colors were to pigmented for my skin and it looked AMAZING.This lip gloss has a GREAT formula. I love this lip gloss! Dear Flower Crown , Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Slim Lip Pencil, Peakaboo Neutral, FREE Shipping to Colombia on qualifying orders over. Morphe. Would like it to be a little less sticky, but what are you gonna do? major pleasure mascara. Tried something new from this brand and I loved it! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Jupiter. p.louise makeup academy. Buy ittttt! I was really excited to try this lip gloss, the color was pretty and sheer. ... jeffree lip gloss. 3. I was very happy with the subtle ness of this gloss! You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. It's perfectttt ! $25. Close × Free shipping over AU $60 in Australia Details. Ownest 6pcs Matte Velvety Liquid Lipstick Matte Liquid Lipgloss Waterproof Lip Gloss brithday editio, Beauty Glazed 6pcs Lipstick Set Matte Velvety Liquid Lipstick Matte Liquid Lipgloss Waterproof Lip Gloss, Ellen Tracy 10 Pc Lip Gloss Collection, Shimmery Lip Glosses for Women and Girls, Long Lasting Color Lip Gloss Set with Rich Varied Colors, Great Holiday Gift and Birthday Gift, Lune+Aster Vitamin C+E Lip Gloss- Rockstar- Moisturizing, vitamin-packed lip gloss helps nourish and soothe lips, FENTY BEAUTY BY Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Glass Slipper - clear, 6pcs Matte Velvety Liquid Lipstick Matte Liquid Lipgloss Waterproof Lip Gloss, DONGXIUB Mist Matte Nude Lipstick Set 12 Colors Waterproof Long Lasting Lip Gloss Non-Stick Cup Liquid Lipstick Set, Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Un-nude Liquid Lipstick, Seductress, 0.17 Fl Oz, Pack of 1, 6 PCS Matte Liquid Lipstick set Waterproof Long Lasting Birthday Edition Durable Liquid Lipgloss Beauty Cosmetics Makeup Set, Coosa 3PCS of 3 Colors Madly MATTE Lipstick Non-stick Cup Waterproof Lipgloss-Set A, Milani Color Statement Lipliner - Nude (0.04 Ounce) Cruelty-Free Lip Pencil to Define, Shape & Fill Lips, BS-MALL Makeup Brushes Premium Synthetic Foundation Powder Concealers Eye Shadows Makeup 14 Pcs Brush Set, Rose Golden, 1 Count, NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Slim Lip Pencil, Peakaboo Neutral, 10pcs/Set Makeup Matte Lipstick Lip Kit, Velvety Liquid Lipstick Waterproof Long Lasting Durable Nude Lip Gloss Beauty Cosmetics Set, HAUS LABORATORIES By Lady Gaga: RIP LIP LINER | Demi-Matte Water-Resistant Lip Liner Pencil Available in 16 Colors, Precise & Long Lasting Lip Liner or Lipstick Finish, Vegan & Cruelty-Free, NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Duo Chromatic Lip Gloss - Gypsy Dream, Lavender With Blue/Gold/Silver Duo Chromatic Pearls, SHANY The Wanted Ones - 12 Piece Lip Gloss Set with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, Matte Liquid Lipstick Set, Spdoo 15 Colors Long Lasting High Pigmented Velvet Lip Gloss Kit, Rimmel Stay Glossy 6HR Lip Gloss, Captivate Me, 0.18 Fl Oz (Pack of 2), NAQIER Matte Velvet Lip Gloss Set, 6PCS Nude Liquid Lipstick Kit Moisturizer Smooth, Waterproof Lip Cream with Clear Lipgloss for Women gift, 12pc Italia Deluxe Ultra Fine Lip Liner set of 12 color, Ownest 6 Color Lipstick Set,Skull Face Matte Velvet Lip Gloss,Long Lasting Waterproof Lipstick Set-6pcs, Ownest 12 Color Lipstick Set, Matte Velvet Lip Gloss,Long Lasting Waterproof Lipstick Set,Fashionable Colors Lip Gloss Set-12pcs, NYC Liquid Lipshine Lip Gloss 7.2ml-584 Honey On The Hudson, Ownest 24 Colors Matte Velvety Liquid Lipstick Set,Waterproof Long Lasting Non-Stick Cup Liquid Lipgloss Beauty Cosmetics Makeup Kit, BONNIE CHOICE 10 Colors Moisturizing Matte Lip Pencil Crayon, Velvet Lipstick Waterproof Long Lasting Makeup Cosmetic Hot Red Lip Liner (10 Colors), NAQIER Matte Lipstick Set, 8PCS Nude Moisturizer Smooth Lip Stick , Waterproof liquid lipstick mate Make up Velvet lip gloss Cosmetic, Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss, Pink Pop, Unicorn Snot Holographic Glitter Lip Gloss, Vegan and Cruelty Free, 0.34 Fluid Ounce, Gold, BEAUTY by POPSUGAR Sweet Stx Glossy Lip Color (Better Half), mDesign Makeup Organizer for Bathroom Countertops, Vanities, Cabinets: Sleek Modern Cosmetics Storage Solution for - Eyeshadow Palettes, Contour Kits, Blush, Face Powder - 9 Sections - Black, Matte Lipstick - Velvet Matte Air Lip Gloss, Perfect Lasting, Refuse Drying, Colorkey - Makeup Liquid Lipstick, 22 Colors Available (Matte K), Moisturizing Lip Gloss Lasting Lip Glaze, Perfect Luscious Shimmer, Refuse Drying, Colorkey - Makeup Liquid Lipstick, 22 Colors Available (Shimmer A), Unicorn Snot Holographic Glitter Lip Gloss & Gel, Combo Pack, Vegan & Cruelty Free, Gold, Plump and Hydrating Lip Glosses from LaserAway.