Find many hotels under $50 at popular cities worldwide. Some renovations going on to make the property better and will definitely be back. Find the perfect hotel near you. Everything was great. Hotels.com has 60 cheap Philadelphia hotels to choose from, the right one is waiting for you! Copyright © 1996–2020 St. Louis Hotel Deals. If hotels receive guest cancellations within 24-48 hours the hotel will sometimes offer lower rates to ensure they fill those rooms. If you're looking for a cheap place to stay, consider one of the numerous chain inns and motels, such as the Red Roof Inn PLUS+ St. Louis or the Days Inn by Wyndham Downtown St. Louis. Hotel website. Close to venue and very clean. Special offer. Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in St. Louis by showing you the exact location of each hotel. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Exclusions apply. The Econo Lodge was within 6-9 minutes of everywhere we had to go. Which hotels in St. Louis offer swimming pools? Friday and Saturday are0 the cheapest days to book your hotel. Here are our travelers' best-rated Philadelphia budget-friendly hotels: Days Inn by Wyndham Philadelphia Convention Center. Free Wifi. Bed was wonderful quiet room comfortable. A very cozy log cabin room with private bath, TV, microwave, refrigerator and fantastic terrace with jacuzzi, lounge chairs and a dining table under a canopy. Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. The staff was amazing. Stayed on the 4th floor in a newly renovated room. We provide a great selection of nearby hotels. renovated. Use our map to help you find hotels near a New York landmarks. Where to stay in Philadelphia? You can also customize your hotel search by amenities, star rating, currency, hotel brand and name. Staying in Downtown St. Louis puts you within easy reach of nightlife, including chic Washington Avenue. Free parking. Seriously, I can't imagine anything a luxury hotel might have that TownePlace Suites does not. Carter's Cave in Kentucky was our favorite part of the trip and a short drive from Huntington. A $5.00 redemption fee is charged for each reward night redeemed unless you redeem on our app or if you have an open Hotels.com® Rewards Visa® Credit Card account. Huntington is a little town tucked away along the Ohio River but it has so many things to do! The beds were wonderful, the linens great too. We walked into a unlocked…. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and free WiFi.... What are the best hotels near Busch Stadium? We even made a trip to a park along the Ohio River to check it out in person since we were there!After checking out different sites from the We Are Marshall filming, we ventured downtown to Pullman Square and had lunch at Marshall Hall of Fame Cafe. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Huntington – 11 hotels and places to stay, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. You can compare prices, room types, read reviews and find amenities such as which hotels have a free breakfast, parking and wireless Internet. Hotels in walking-distance from Busch Stadium are also very sought-after. Pool and hot tub. Cancel free on most hotels. Whether you need a hotel near New York City, Las Vegas or San Francisco, MoreHotels4Less will help you find the best deals near where you need to stay. Searching for the closest hotels near you under $50? Free Wifi. We'll help you get deep discounts on the cheapest room rates that fit your budget! Find cheap hotel rooms in St. Louis. Try the St. Louis City Center Hotel, just across the way from the Scottrade Center. Clean and comfortable. If you are searching for a hotel or motel near your current location for less than sixty dollars a night simply click on the red button below for an instant list of hotels with rates and availability. Show Prices. What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Philadelphia? If you are spontaneous and wait until the last minute sometimes you can find a lower price. Everything was great. I dropped my daughter off to go to college there. 2 stars . #2 Best Value of 6 places to stay in San Marcos. It features an on-site picnic area. Beautiful grass and mountainside grounds, very convenient to Huntington and I-64. What are the best hotels near Blacklick Woods Metro Park? Stayed in Log Cabin in the Field (Jr. Suite) which was a great value and location just south of downtown Huntington. HotelsNearMe.co will search a radius of 30 miles near your current location for hotels and motels with nightly rates under $60 dollars. This is one of our getaways for sure! The Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark overlooks the stadium and is only a short walk away. We can find cheap hotels in Honolulu with ease! This hotel is only 2 years old so it’s beauitfully decorated and immaculately clean. For baseball fans, consider staying near Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals. Search results can then be filtered by property type, star rating, amenities, and guest ratings. Check out our latest hotel deals that will work with your budget. On average, the price for a double room is $129. To give you an idea of how much a hotel in Galveston costs, the average price for a one-night stay is $178 (based on bookings made on our site in the last 30 days). Whether you are looking for hotels on The Strip or downtown. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Lodge Midweek. You can also filter your results to find cheap hotels near me that are handicap accessible, have a fitness center, an airport shuttle, a business center and check if the hotel accepts pets. Where is the nearest hotel or motel near my current location for under $60 dollars? Towneplace Suites in Huntington is amazing. Hotel website. Navigate the interactive map to find hotels near you anywhere in the world. HotelsNearMe.co is owned and operated by Have A Great Life LLC, Romantic Hotels Near Me - Find Romantic Hotels Near My Location, Comfort Inn Near Me - Find a Comfort Inn Near Me Now. We consistently shop and show current prices on all types of lodging to ensure that you're getting the lowest price. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Warner Robins, GA. Show Prices. This can be a tricky question because hotels can have a sale at any time of the week. 5 stars . Some renovations going on to make the property better and will definitely be back. TownePlace Suites Huntington offers self-catering rooms, an outdoor pool and guest laundry facilities. Great Bar B Q 2 miles away. Where is the nearest hotel or motel near my current location for under $60 dollars? Marshall University is 2 miles away. If you’re looking for something other than a hotel, MoreHotels4Less makes it easy for you to find cheap hotel rates. If you're looking for more property amenities, hotels feature more luxurious accommodations such as room service, spas and more. Many hotels in St. Louis offer indoor pools and Jacuzzis, such as the Hampton Inn St Louis – at the Arch. Please see our partners for more details. Earn free nights, get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels.com! Hotels in St. Louis range from budget friendly to high-end. Since 1997, Motels.com has been providing discount hotel and motel reservations. Loved the soap. If you are looking for a hotel close to Busch Stadium, you should consider staying at Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch, Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis at the Arch and City Place St. Louis Downtown, as they are the most recommended by KAYAK users. You can only access your trip information and Expedia Rewards points from the Expedia site you booked on. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find cheap hotels and book the room that suits you best. Seriously, I can't imagine anything a luxury hotel might have that TownePlace Suites does not. Members can access discounts and special features. Easily find all the cheap hotels in Las Vegas. However, we recommend getting in touch with the local authorities regarding safety procedures for hotels in St. Louis.