*The sandwiches used the be the best in town. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Useful 1. They were both awesome and my husband said the coleslaw was excellent! It is run very well and the employees were happy. My husband and I got the best oatmeal cookie in our lunch today!

Got bomb ass sandwiches!! Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Munchos Regular Potato Crisps, 4.5 Oz Bags (Pack of 9) 3.7 out of 5 stars 4. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. A fine example of passionate people doing their thing extremely well. Every lunch I have for an office, I use Mucho for catering. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location.

I was a manager long time it's Sam's when you buy a mass qualities they should be cheaper not higher, Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2019. But I want to give a shoutout to their cookies. Hope I got his name right. 944340890

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge crush on this establishment. Order ahead, swing by any drive-thru, or get contactless delivery at KFC.com. It was busy for us being there at an odd time, which shows it's a good place to eat! Long story short, the second time they seemed to not care about my business was what made me decide to not go back. The Turkey plus sandwich, the chicken salad salad and BLT are my favsMore. We do not have any recommendations at this time. And maybe even brightens some of the most mundane. HOWEVER...they need to be open longer!

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

Your sandwiches are HUGE and delicious...Your prices are exceptionally reasonable...Your staff is always friendly and willing to go out of their way to please every (reasonable) customer. read more, WE ordered a sandwich for lunch and it as if a 3 year old made it Almost no filling, only oily bread.

6/3/2020. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Dang, Mucho is so dang good. We all loved their cookies too. I have a pretty big appetite so when I first went to Mucho I was hoping for a bigger sandwich. each and only got 4 bags of 4.5 oz. We were all...very pleased with the quality of the food and decided to order our lunch from the same place every day because the food was consistently good.More, Only open for lunch on weekdays. Take 15% off your first order over $19.98 with code: BULKLIFE. $59.77. Is this your restaurant?
Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Catering Distance: 0.13 miles, Sonic Drive-In ($)

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Delivery & Pickup Options - 447 reviews of Muchos Restaurant and Bar "They've been around for years and they're my favorite burrito joint in SJ. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.
See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions.

The staff are very friendly and efficient. There was one little piece of very dry roast beef on a large roll.

AMAZING, you hear me?! My husband and I love sandwich shoppes and little small hidden gem ones are even better!

Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive?

Make sure you try a PICKLE and a cup of the Cole Slaw!More, This was a hidden gem.

I love sandwiches but I can't seem to find anything good on this menu. Best damn sandwiches in town...ive had about half their sandwiches and have yet to be disappointed! very pleased with the quality of the food and decided to order our lunch from the same place every day because the food was consistently good. We go to SF once a month for our work clinic and we order from here every time for lunch. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. This is a great sandwich shop.

I always feel like I'm getting a specially crafted meal made by my mom or something. This is worth the drive but get...there before the lunch crowd.More. The  only downfall is they aren't open on the weekends and after 5pm.

My husband's sandwich was also very good! Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. From summer barbecues to family gatherings to time spent relaxing at the end of a long day, Frito-Lay snacks are part of some of life's most memorable moments. This sandwich shop does not disappoint in the least.

Fresh quality ingredients and a fair price. Get a $20 Fill Up with all the fixins. It is ALWAYS busy there so calling in a order is probably a good idea if you are in a hurry. I highly recommend this establishment if you're looking for a quick and delicious sandwich. From the crispness of Lay’s to the iconic crunch of Cracker Jacks to the bold flavor of Doritos, we’ve got your cravings covered. I sure wish they would extend their hours. Line moved quickly and didn't wait long at all after placing our order to get our food.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Do not recommend... Service was good .the roastbeef sandwich was short of being toasty. In the "deal" it is $7.50 a bag. food is good but very very small portions and expensive- owner acts as if she is doing the customer a FAVOR by being open - very snobby and impersonal service - never any smiles and really what would it hurt to get more help i am sure they make enough money to pay another person to HELP - as stated before food is good but everything else is such a let down not even the sandwich is worth putting a damper on your day, 08/24/2010 - JUDE