I'm so down, I'm not leavin' [Chorus] She's got some nice long hair "Grateful" Always do it on my own so I gotta get through it And the only thing I know is to love what I'm doing Never give up never slow 'til I finally prove it I heard you had a couple boyfriends

You're the one who makes me feel alive

'Cause I'm down every weekend These rumors got me feeling lonely I want that body baby show me Without her eyes Yea the whispers all around say she has a reputation [Chorus]

This is written from a viewpoint of one of the people who also want her. [Verse 2] There's no doubt, I'm not leavin', oh. And I'm not the type to wait around I've never hesitated They say she looks young but say she acts old

I want that body baby show me She's got the devils eyes and they'll cut you like a weapon

And I could tell you I've been lookin' for a change

I don't know if she is the one There's no doubt, I'm not leavin', oh

She's got a body like a coke fiend Short skirt and a jacket

These rumors got me feeling lonely NEFFEX Lyrics "Careless" But it's too late now I remember you and me And how careless we could be Yeah All day And all night We'd stay up It felt so right We were so young We were so dumb We would get drunk And then hook up We were ok We were alright Staying awake Till the sun rise We were in love

I know I could be the right type of guy I'm like wow, am I dreaming? Yeah There's no doubt, I'm not leavin', oh These rumors got me feeling lonely She likes to keep the party going You're the onе who makes me feel alive These rumors got me feeling lonely And I've always learned it better with a hands on education But that only makes it better and it's got me so fixated [Pre-Chorus] Rumors all around say her body is fantastic All natural not a piece of her is plastic head to her toes yea they say that she's elastic Yea the whispers all around say she has a reputation Don't believe it till I see it so I want a demonstration I want that body baby show me

Will you bе mine? “Rumors” is about a woman who is notorious for drawing attention from guys and girls without even trying and how everyone wants her because of the said rumors.

I heard they didn't treat you right All I know is I'm feeling numb

Rain outside, it feels like everyday's pouring I'm so down, I'm not leavin' So let's go, don't wanna take it slow Pain inside that I cannot be ignoring These rumors got me feeling lonely I just gotta have it The right type of guy And you know that she's a bad chick [Chorus] Cause all the guys want you tonight But I don't wanna leave you behind On a mattress

There's no doubt, I'm in deep, oh no [Chorus] I want that body baby show me

I heard you like to stay out late She's got a body like a coke fiend

All natural, not a piece of her is plastic

Or if I'd end up alone

She likes to keep the party going Pain inside that I cannot be ignoring She likes to keep the party going

[Verse 1] I heard you like to get away She likes to keep the party going

There's no doubt, I'm in deep, oh no Rumors Lyrics: She's got some nice long hair / And you know that she's a bad chick / All the boys stare / Can't help it it's a habit / Clothes that she wears / Short skirt and a jacket / I just I just wanna have it

And they say that she's not easy no she's really complicated From everything I've heard she gets out of control She's stuck in my mind like a bad obsession And I don't think I'll ever be alright Rain outside, it feels like everyday's pouring There's no doubt, I'm in deep, oh no She's got a body like a coke fiend [Refrain] I heard you look good when you're undressed And all the boys say she was sent from the heavens I want that body baby show me But shes got me captivated so the game I'm gonna play it yea She's got a body like a coke fiend She's got a body like a coke fiend She likes to keep the party going Head to her toes yea they say that she's elastic Rumors all around say her body is fantastic I'm alone, but with you, I'm okay

I don't know if I wanna behave I heard you're hated by your girlfriends Go through life and everything is so boring Will you be mine? So I need a private session if you get what I am saying Destiny Lyrics: Yeah, I don't believe in destiny / I just do what's best for me / Don't listen to my enemies / They're just full of jealousy / Yeah, this legacy / You gon' see what's left of me I'm like wow, am I dreaming? Clothes that she wears She likes to keep the party going

I'm like wow, I can't believe it I don't understand where to go I just wanna get her all alone Go through life and everything is so boring

[Verse 1] I want that body baby show me.

Waking up, oh God, I really hate mornings She's got a body like a coke fiend I won't go, if you're looking for games But I'm not too sure that this girl is a blessing Lyrics: I don't understand where she's from / I don't understand where to go / I don't know if she is the one / Or if I'd end up alone / All I know is I'm feeling numb / And I don't think I want that body baby show me 'Cause I'm down every weekend

I'm like wow, I can't believe it I'm like wow, am I dreaming? They say she's too hot they say she's too cold

I'm like wow, I can't believe it Where she came from nobody really knows I want that body baby show me [Verse 2]

I know I won't be alright I won't play games, I'm looking for someone to stay You make me feel like doing everything NEFFEX Lyrics "Fight Back" You're never gonna make it You're not good enough There's a million other people with the same stuff You really think you're different Man you must be kidding Think you're gonna hit it But you just don't get it It's impossible It's not probable You're irresponsible Can't help it it's a habit All the boys stare (Boom-chicka, chicka)

These rumors got me feeling lonely NEFFEX Lyrics "New Beginnings" And I needed somethin' Someone to trust in, yeah I needed somethin' To get me through this life Never saw you comin' And now we're just runnin', yeah You make me feel nothin' When we're drivin' through the night And I've been lookin' all around at the places I don't understand where she's from I heard you look good in a sundress Alright And I don't wanna waste my time I want that body baby show me [Chorus: NEFFEX] And if you need somebody's emotion And if you need somebody tonight I'll pick up еvery piece that is broken And maybe we … Head to her toes yea they say that she's elastic. I'm so down, I'm not leavin'