Will you chew until it bleeds? We Don't Need You Lyrics: We don't believe you, we don't believe you / Bite the hand that feeds you / We don't need you, we don't need you / Bite the hand that feeds you / Fuck you… You always want what you can't get. Will you bite the hand that feeds? Just how deep do you believe? Like love It ain't funny Well don't you bite the hand that feeds you You want money I'll tell you honey Well don't you bite the hand that feeds you. So naive I keep holding on to what I want to believe I can see But I keep holding on and on and on and on [8X] Will you bite the hand that feeds you? I wouldn't put it past you But sooner or later you'll pay That's okay. You know you never bite the hand that feeds. And I bite the hand that feeds Hurt, the heart that leads me Trying so hard to explain Feelings deep within me Now I feel the same way about you Maybe it's my jealousy That makes me feel the way I do And I bite the hand that feeds Hurt, the heart that leads me Trying so hard to explain Feelings deep within me And I bite the hand that feeds Don't bite the hand that feeds you Just one time I'd like to be somewhere where None of your clever lies fill the air I'm tired of your frozen smile and your voice of tin Just might all gang up on you Turn the knob and do you in Remember if you plan to stay Those who give can take away. Are you brave enough to see? Your mother's driven up the walls, you make too many calls Who do you phone? Do you want to change it? Can you get up off your knees?