Only Americans could ruin a series in this fashion, and be this fake just to look cool on film. I can relate to most of the people on the show, Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Think name was First Responders. Really hope to see a season 5!! ... Cancelled TV Shows: 2019-2020 Renewal Scorecard. You are suppose to be rebuilding NO like Tia from pitbulls and paroles said this is the city of second chances,so put the show back on and don't leave us hanging like that!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus it's my favorite city. This real-life drama features multiple sets of partners, whose skills, dedication and determination are on full display. I really like Holly,Tyus,Dan,Keely,and Nick. Gavin returns from work offshore and is assigned to a new partner Ted. How can someone shoot an eight-year-old boy? The impression is that New Orleans is just a giant open air zoo where all the animals run wild terrorizing each other and actual people, but there has to be many more cases that don't involve the bottom feeders. As an EMT, he sees just how dire life can get. Renewed/Cancelled TV Show … Please bring the show back to New Orleans! … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Nightwatch NO makes me want to go visit NO. They just click, it awesome. A lot of eccentric people in New Orleans.... but the show itself is never dull and presents a really good picture of real life in New Orleans. However, Tampa isn't as interesting as NOLA. I have respect for the first responders in Tampa. And for sure, the EMS and Fire teams are wonderful, and engaging. It makes me proud and thankful that people like this exist in a world like ours. We need NO back. It started driving me nuts after a while, and then I dozed off and heard that awful sound in a nightmare! Good combination of bringing you on-scene events and skills along with highlighting personal interactions of the First Responders. To all First responders a big Thank you and Bless your hearts every day! Sign in to see videos available to you. After that the city dropped all TV shows about ALL NOLO first responders. In New Orleans, Louisiana, Nightwatch follows elite team of emergency responders as they risk their lives working 8PM to 4AM - the most intense and unpredictable shift of the day, when up to 1,000 calls are received. Love the relationship between Titus and Dan and Holly and Nick Keeley is one in a million. I miss new Orleans also but I am giving Tampa a chance and so far I like it . I hope they bring back the New Orleans crew. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Travelling or based outside United States? I am from a first responder family in Florence, S.C. We had a really hard situation in our community this year. Police officers Victor and Lejon join a SWAT team operation hunting a homicide suspect. For the men and women on the Nightwatch, two things never stop: the calls and the questions. I LOVE Tytus, Nick , Holly and Dan; they are the BEST. All you did was embarrass yourself, your families, and look ridiculous. I will miss the NOPD and NOFD, but if Tampa is all we get, bring it!! Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. After some thinking the difference between NO and Tampa I agree with Catie. It's one of the few shows I look forward to! Holly in particular....grow the hell up. Meanwhile, it's a tough night in a different way for the fire fighters as the group responds. Please go back to New Orleans . Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2020. Again, the political correctness got in the way of seeing the real good in how the people of NO are treated by the first responders. This is the best i have seen on any screen,, Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018. On the Nightwatch, you can't save everyone--but you try. Like any dad, Titus wants the best for his son. I really miss the New Orleans crew, they are incredible...bring them back!!!! Keeley treats a man who impaled his hand on a fence, while Titus and Dan have to navigate through a flood of people to treat a man stabbed in the face. One thing I did notice was the large POC involved. Police officers pursue suspected drug dealers, while Keeley saves a group of partiers from a violent schizophrenic. Well i tried, the problem is there is no chemistry with any of the crew. Nightwatch can't shoot without EMS department contract. Please bring it back!! Tampa was ok but the personality's of the New Orleans EMS units made my family connect and want to watch every week!! Select the department you want to search in. For goodness sakes it wasnt broken why didnt you fight , jump through the necessary hoops to keep a show that everyone loved. New Orleans had three seasons, it was time for a new territory. Whether you like reality tv or not, this actually strikes me as a fairly worthwhile program. I've been waiting almost a year for Nightwatch to return! for Season 2, A&E officially canceled Storage Wars Season 13. It's the week of Mardi Gras in New Orleans, and it's the busiest time of year for Nightwatchfirst responders. And have met all the cast members of New Orleans. Travelling or based outside United States? If anything keep this show going. After what happened with "The First 48" NOLO is out on recording, The 1st 48 had footage in a murder case that messed with the trial somehow. I totally agree!!! Season 1 included with your IMDb TV channel. It was comforting to watch these brave people helping people in their time of need. RCTV Newsletter Signup for our newsletter and get all the latest TV show cancellation and renewal news in your inbox every week! A little commentary here and there but just RAW video for the most part. I'm not tired of watching this at all. Keeley treats a man who impaled his hand on a fence, while Titus and Dan have to … I have 8 buddy's who show up to watch the show. Titus and Dan treat a woman who was viciously stabbed in the face, and Holly and Nick tend to an emotional young transgendered woman who was assaulted. PLEASE BRING BACK NIGHT WATCH NOLA. And on this special episode of Nightwatch, we revisit the most memorable police. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2020. Their jobs are tough yet they make many sacrifices to do it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I agree, there is something about the New Orleans team that is real and the relationship between the cast members seems real. GOD needs to fix this. I hope the show is full of actors as I really hope healthcare hasn't sunk to this. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2019. There's a reason it's called the graveyard shift. In the city of New Orleans, police officers, fire fighters, and emergency medical technicians working the overnight shift answer as many as a thousand emergency calls every night. After that the city dropped all TV shows about ALL NOLO first responders, Seems unfair to judge all shows on one shows mistake. Even the Fire department and the police. Please bring nightwatch of New Orleans back I love this show. That's a skill medics learn on day 1 of medic school, practically. Captain Kevin leads the fire fighters battling a blaze that's engulfed a house, and hopefully nothing more. Working the parade route comes with its own challenges and unique cases. Kind of like how people in San Francisco insist that their city is beautiful despite it being awash in homelessness and excrement. I agree with Katie. A&E has officially renewed Accused: Guilty or Innocent? Please, I have missed the people. Unlike the Tampa crews. Errr try no!! This show is crap just like LIVE PD. Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2020. Randy and Justin chase down a suspected car thief, while both EMT teams respond to emergency calls involving children in distress. Incidents like these should be video documented as a matter of procedure for hundreds of reasons anyway, simply because they are matters of public record. All the latest on the renewal and cancellation status of Nightwatch. They are a perfect representation of all my brothers and sisters. This is what a lot of YOUR tax dollars are being spent on; you have the right to know. We miss night watch New Orleans bring it back please. Please bring Nightwatch back! Gave insight into the work of First Responders that never had seen before! From drug addicts desperate to kick their problems, to assault victims, to a teenager who drove his car into a tree. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Is it just me or does the "stock" siren sound they continually add to the sound track sound more like a chorus of cats in heat rather than real sirens? PLEASE BRING BACK NIGHT WATCH NOLA. The best people on the job never stop looking for ways to do more and be better. That does not mean that they are not excellent at their careers, and everyone responds differently to being filmed. I grew to enjoy the NO crews, they are so funny, show real love and support for each other and their city. Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2019. New partners Tommy and Arkady join a desperate search for a victim who went under in the river; Holly and Nick rush a motorcyclist with devastating injuries to the hospital. After a quiet beginning of the evening, multiple calls virtually explode across the radio at once--and the most alarming code heard is for "Officer Shot.". Here's some advice to the white people in the cast: If you're going to be on a TV series where you represent your industry and everyone in it, you might not want to fake an African American style New Orleans accent only to have it disappear entirely during personal interview segments. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2020. I’m waiting for next season to start.. the group from Florida was ok but not a great as NOLA.. The New Orleans crew has thus undeniable chemistry that is epic. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2018, Note to self....NEVER GO TO NEW ORLEANS!! Brings back a lot of memories. I’ve thorouly enjoyed the Tampa season. Nightwatch is a popular criminal drama reality series about the New Orleans emergency services. Extremely unprofessional in manner and dress and injecting solulmedrol directly into a patient's neck??? It's an emotional night on the Nightwatch in New Orleans as one EMS officer tells his partner that this is their last night on the job. Nightwatch is currently filming the next season with an EMS dept in Texas. Reply Share. When New Orleans paramedic Keeley responds to a multiple-vehicle accident, she is tasked with calming the nerves of two frightened children while their mother receives emergency medical care.