[Bridge] Sometimes you need to look at your life form a helicopter view so you can see all the amazing things that have happened in your past. Made it but I almost got so far (uh) Was John Fogerty really born on a Bayou? It may seem very depressing to have no expectations of others. It will make you enjoy your future even more. [Drop] Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. I know it's hard to admit, it's hard to admit, it's hard to admit The first stable line-up consisted of bandleader Brian Jones (guitar, harmonica, and keyboards), Mick Jagger (lead voca…, The Rolling Stones are an English rock band formed in London in 1962. Find out how God and glam metal go together from the Stryper frontman. Lately I've been stable All my life I've been searching [Verse 2] [Verse 1] The song was written by singer Mick Jagger and guitarist Keith Richards. It was first…, "No Expectations" is a song by the British rock and roll band the Rolling Stones featured on their 1968 album Beggars Banquet. Can't do this over again and over again and over again Instead, be nice to yourself! Which in essence you should be doing as often as you can in life. Ooh, ooh, ooh Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. All my life I've been searching Daily I've been reaching for the stars (uh) The song is a slow, country-tinged blues ballad. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. The '40s hit "Rum and Coca-Cola" is really about American soldiers soliciting prostitutes in Trinidad. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. So congratulations Tone-Loc's "Wild Thing" samples Eddie Van Halen's guitar riff from "Jaime's Cryin'.". The first stable line-up consisted of bandleader Brian Jones (guitar, harmonica, and keyboards), Mick Jagger (lead vocals, harmonica), Keith Richards (guitar, vocals…. Christine McVie wrote "Songbird" for Fleetwood Mac's Rumours album in just half a hour after she woke up in the middle of the night with the song in her head. Fuck congratulations The song is a slow, country-tinged blues ballad. Might be a little broken It's half quarter past ten, I wanna give in, I wanna give in [Drop] A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs. So congratulations That only led me back to blue [Chorus] I'm gonna say it till it's true It was first released as the B-side of the "…, The Rolling Stones are an English rock band formed in London in 1962. Don Diablo said this about the song on Youtube: Props to Aretha Franklin: her song "Respect" introduced the term "propers" as a sign of proper respect. {Pre-Chorus} I've been riding solo That only led me back to blue Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Lately I've been stable So congratulations So congratulations Anyway,after they finished doing "No Expectations" on T.V.---Mick Jagger said "That's the first time we've ever done that number on stage,I'll tell you that much". Go directly to shout page. It will make you enjoy your future even more. Most of my life, I have been working ever single day torwards an invisble goal that sometimes seems unreachable. Can't do this over again and over again Lately I've been stable No more expectations Bridesmaids, Reservoir Dogs, Willy Wonka - just a few of the flicks where characters discuss specific songs, sometimes as a prelude to murder. So why let other people’s actions affect you? Did his bandmates think he was gay? Looking for something perfect No more expectations Don't care about my FOMO [Post-Chorus] But I've got my eyes wide open Was Justin the first to be Punk'd by Ashton Kutcher? I'm gonna say it till it's true Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. “I wrote "Congratulations” in a moment of reflection, while i was recording parts of my upcoming FOREVER album in Los Angeles. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. It was first released as the B-side of the "Street Fighting Man" single in August 1968.The song was recorded in May 1968.