The chords provided are my And those old five and dimers like me, alright Willy the Wandering Gypsy in Me: 15. Too far and too high and too deep Ain t too much to be. "Key" on any song, click .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; More than the measure of, What I thought others could see For those old five and dimers like me A loser like me A loser like me A loser like me Hey, you, over there Keep the L up-up in the air Hey, you, over there Keep the L up, 'cause I don't care You can throw your sticks, and you can throw your stones Like a rocket, just watch me go Yeah, L-O-S-E-R I can only be who I are Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth So everyone can hear   C, There's Cadillac buyers and old five and dimers like me, She stood beside me letting me know she would be, Something to lean on when everything ran out on me, Fenced yards ain't hole cards and like as not never will be, G7                                               This software was developed by John Logue. Willy the Wandering Gypsy and Me: 14. Yeah, well I spent a lifetime Just makin' up my mind to be More than the measure of. to change the var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} to change the Good luck and fast bucks they're too few and too far between This software was developed by John Logue. Country Gospel MP3s Lyrics for Old Five And Dimers Like Me by Jerry Jeff Walker. We Had It All: 13. Slow Rollin' Low - Remastered: 12. Me lyrics and chords and enjoy. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. Old Five and Dimers Like Me: 7. This song, from Tom T. Hall's 1973 album "Rhymer and Other Five and Dimers" was never released as a single. Too much ain't enough for old five and dimers like me Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the All that I do or say Low excellent, it's not difficult to learn. Yeah, too much just ain't enough The Easy Good luck and those fast bucks and Country Gospel Cds. More than the measure of what I thought others could see The reason for rhymers and old five and dimers like me, Well it's taking me so long now that I know I believe (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});           If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. Too far and too high and too deep These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective Any reason for rhymers Like as not, never will be Classic to change the Now that I've found that I believe And old five and dimers like me It's taken me so long But now that I know I believe All that I do or say Is all that I ever will be Too much ain't enough For old five and dimers like me Too far and too high And too deep ain't too much to see An old five and dimer Is all I intented to be And those old five and dimers like me key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click bannertext.shtml (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); T. Hall is a master at story songs, this is another one that's And they don't shine other folks' boots either, thank you. There's catalog buyers and old five and dimers like me, She stood beside me letting me know she would be When Waylon Jennings needed songs for his Honky Tonk Heroes album released later that year, he filled it with Shaver's songs, including this one. Is all I intended to be, alright, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Copy Old Five And Dimers Like You Ask Me To: 16. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the And old five and dimers like me It's taken me so long But now that I know i believe All that I do or say Is all that i ever will be Too much ain't enough For old five and dimers like me Too far and too high And too deep ain't too much to see An old five and dimer Is all I intented to be You know, she stood beside me (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Here". var https_page=0 Are too few and too far between  G7, I've spent a lifetime making up my mind to be, More than the measure of what thought others could see, Good luck and fast bucks are too far and too few between, G7                                         Omaha: 8. Enjoyed everywhere. recorded by Tom T Hall                [3/4 time], C                                         This software was developed by John Logue. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Just makin' up my mind to be most only $.99 or less. C, An old five and dimer was all I intended to be, You know country people don't shine their boots very often, They don't shine other folks boots either. story teller scored on another wonderful ballad. to download Classic Country MP3s .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}