Take it there together [SHARPAY (ENSEMBLE)] We've been there for each other feel the rhythm of the drums We're gonna have fun in the sun Now that all the hard work, work is done! Now that all the hard work, work is done! The fire we are, The fire will end. Take it there together Everybody all for one Everybody, one for all Now that all the hard work, work is done (C'mon) Everyone together now! You Are the Music In Me (Sharpay Version), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Yeah, we've finally got it Everything's just right (Right, alright) [ALL GIRLS] [GABRIELLA (ENSEMBLE)] Everybody, one for all and all for one Everybody, all for one [GABRIELLA/TAYLOR/SHARPAY] A real summer has just begun! feel the rhythm of the drums Now's the time we get to share We're stronger this time Now, we're even closer The very last time it's ever gonna be like this [ALL GIRLS] (It's the party you don't wanna miss!) Oh, we're just getting started A real summer has just begun Let's have fun, everyone together now Let's take it to the beach The summer that we wanted Show 'em we know how to groove, oh! Now that all the hard work, work is done! [COMPANY] [TROY (ENSEMBLE)] All for one! [COMPANY] Everybody all for one [TROY/CHAD/RYAN] Now that all the hard work, work is done! Let's make it all for one and all for love. Everybody, all for one Guys! Take it from the top! [GABRIELLA/TAYLOR/SHARPAY] Everybody rock it! So everybody everywhere (Hey!) A real summer has just begun! 'Cause there'll never be another Everybody, all for one A real summer has just begun Everybody, all for one So everybody, everywhere We're stronger this time Everybody jump in! Take it there together Let's make the party last [COMPANY] You deserve it, same as me Now until forever (Uh-huh) Everybody up! Everybody, one for all Let's rock 'n' roll and just let go Let's celebrate today We're gonna have fun in the sun Let's make this party last! Everybody, one for all and all for one! This is just a preview! The summer that we wanted And now's the time we get to share Feel the rhythm of the drums We can't let this moment pass! We've been there for each other So everybody, everywhere Everybody, one for all and all for one! feel the rhythm of the drums Come on, everyone, let's dance (Let's dance) For! Come and join the party And all for one Fun and sun, what could be better? "Now that all the hard work, work is done!— High School Musical Everybody, one for all and all for one Take it from the top! The very last time it's ever gonna be like this Show 'em we can make some moves, hey! Everybody jump in Everybody all for one We're stronger this time Let's rock 'n' roll and just let go All for one, all for one, High School Musical 2 Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Let's celebrate today Here Let's rock and roll and just let go Girls, show 'em we know how to groove, oh! Now that all the hard work, work is done All for one Fun and sun, what could be better [ALL GIRLS] We're gonna have fun in the sun [ALL GIRLS] Here and now, let's turn the party out [TAYLOR (ENSEMBLE)] Everybody rock it! The very last time it's ever gonna be like this Let's rock and roll and just let it go and now We're gonna have fun in the sun Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. And never ever stop it Everybody jump in! [SHARPAY] [TROY/CHAD/RYAN] Come on, everyone let's dance Now until forever We can't let the moment pass 'Cause there'll never be another [TROY] It's not about the past Guys, show 'em we can make some moves, hey [ALL BOYS] We're gonna have fun in the sun [TAYLOR (ENSEMBLE)] Let's celebrate today Let's take it to the beach My brother, myself, My saviour, my friend. [ALL BOYS] Now that all the hard work, work is done Let's turn the party— Every thing's just right And never ever stop it! One for all, used to be divided One for all, now we're all united One for all, this party ain't private One for all, everyone's invited [ALL GIRLS] The summer that we wanted You deserve it same as me (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) Thats the way it's meant to be Everybody, one for all [CHAD (ENSEMBLE)] been there for each other (Oh, yeah) Feel the rhythm of the drums We're gonna have fun in the sun Let's have fun, everyone together now (Everybody, e-everybody now) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. We're gonna have fun in the sun One! Girls! Out! starts and ends within the same node. Each day we'll be together That's the way it's meant to be And now! Everything's just right Everybody, all for one We're gonna have fun in the sun Let's rock and roll and just let it go Last and last and last! Yeah, we finally got it! Now's the time we get to share (Oh, yeah, oh, yeah) That's the way it's meant to be (Ooh) Feel the rhythm of the drums Let's rock and roll and just let go