Personal Life: Affair, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids. Patrick was born in Montana, where his parents owned local taverns, and raised in Everett, Washington, since age 12. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights. Joan and Saundra, so sorry to hear of Patrick’s passing. Patrick Emmett Duffy September 13, 1934 - May 23, 2020 Born in Blind River in Northern Ontario on September 13th, 1934 to Owen and Catherine, Patrick Duffy a man of immense faith, peacefully passed away May 23rd, 2020 at the age of 85. She’s married to producer and actor Lance Sloane, and they share two sons: Ryder and Jack Sloane. "All of us – Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy myself – were unemployed actors who happened to get a job and that job was Dallas. It’s great fun to be on that side of filmmaking. Patrick Duffy's tremendous world wide audience appeal has been gained through three highly successful series. September 13, 1934 - MOVING ON WITH LIFE After Carlyn’s death in 2017, Patrick has leaned on his sons and his grandchildren to overcome his grief. Linda was in her early twenties when she decided to drop out of college to start modeling. Youngest of 2 children, and only son born to Terrence and Marie Duffy. As a young girl, I remember Mr. Duffy as being a very kind man. Then, in 1962, she married Ed Thrasher, who was a famous art director and photographer. Happy birthday mum! Perhaps fittingly he found his final home at this very place until his last day. Jeff was recently nominated for an Emmy for his directorial work on “Furze World Wonders,” a series for YouTube Red Originals. HBD @Linda_Gray pic.twitter.com/eAwHqxsVsq. Then, when Linda announced she wanted to pursue an acting career, Thrasher’s reply was: “No. He was a devoted husband whose life's focus was to serve the church community wherever he lived. Jeff and Kehly and Mom in the 60's!Love this throwback picture. "Getting Dallas was a catalyst for me because it opened so many doors, philosophies, and ideas," Linda said. In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Duffy writes, "I'm a gramps again! We had no idea it was going to be successful, so we were like, 'Oh, here we are, trying the best we can.'" “So, when the children were little, we moved out here [to a house in Canyon Country], and he had his horses and chickens.". Patrick Duffy welcomes grandchild number four DALLAS star PATRICK DUFFY is celebrating becoming a grandfather for the fourth time. He was featured on Vogue Italy in 2016 as part of their Mastered program, which offers exposure and opportunities to their most talented students. Dear Joan and family. I met Patrick at our Parish, Holy Family, when we were all helping with Alpha. Gray continued. Jeff Thrasher is a renowned film and documentary director, creative producer and writer. Linda Gray at The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection Fashion Show in 2011 | Photo: Wikimedia Commons Images, She did campaigns for bridal shows, swimwear catalogs, calendars, and other ads, and also appeared in several TV commercials before making brief appearances in films like “Under the Yum Yum Tree” and “Palm Springs Weekend.”, Love this photo my dad took of my mom when she was 21. My deepest sympathy to you and your family Mark, on the passing of your dad. After the series’ finale, Linda went on to star in the comedy film “Oscar” with Sylvester Stallone and appeared on movies for TV and series such as “The Entertainers,” “Bonanza: The Return,” and “Melrose Place.”, In 2001, Gray took part in the West End theatre production of “The Graduate.”, She continued doing theater work for a while and then returned to TV in the 2004 series “The Bold and the Beautiful.”, Linda Gray at the 3rd Annual Hollywood Beauty Awards at Avalon Hollywood on February 19, 2017 | Photo: GettyImages, She also had recurring roles in the series “Hollyoaks” and “Hilton Head Island.”. My prayers and thoughts are with you. 1974) and … Her children are all grown-up now, and one of them followed her steps into the entertainment industry. Become the owner of this obituary to manage the guestbook, edit the notice, and more. Ed Thrasher passed away in 2006 due to complications with cancer. newspaper archive. Meeting both of you at Alpha many years ago was a Blessing to us. please accept our deepest condolences to Joan and family. For the 4th time!! Mookie Betts' Father Served in the Air Force — What to Know about His Parents, Dylan Dreyer's Sons Both Underwent Surgeries — Glimpse into Her Family Life, Freddie Prinze Jr Became a Passionate Chef — inside His Life and Career after Hollywood Fame, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Converted to Islam Decades Ago — inside the NBA Legend's Religious Journey, Jeanie Buss Was Once Engaged to Phil Jackson — Facts about the LA Lakers President, Odette Annable and Husband Reunited after a 9-Month Separation — Meet Dave Annable's Wife, Suri Cruise Turned 14 This Year — Facts about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' Teenage Daughter, Michael C Hall Is Not All the Way Heterosexual — inside the 'Dexter' Star's Personal Life, Stevie Nicks Chose a Career over Motherhood — inside Her Decision to Not Have Kids, Yvonne Strahovski Is a Doting Mother and Wife — inside the 'Handmaid's Tale' Star's Family. Earlier this year, Gray, 79, said she doesn’t have intentions of retiring from acting yet. Back in the late ‘70s and through the ‘80s, Linda Gray captured the viewers’ hearts with her performance as Sue Ellen Ewing, the long-suffering alcoholic wife of Larry Hagman's character, J.R. Ewing, on the CBS’s soap opera “Dallas.”, Linda Gray visits Hallmark's "Home & Family" at Universal Studios Hollywood on October 22, 2018 | Photo: GettyImages. His faith, put into action, was inspiring. It’s a first for me.”. Kehly Sloane, on the other hand, works as the executive assistant to the president of the NHL team L.A Kings. Jack, on the other hand, is still in high school and already building a career in basketball with the Campbell Hall team. May Patrick rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this especially difficult time. You’ll become an actor when the children are in college.”. Optional: Provide your email address for the deceased's family to reach you. Here’s all you need to know about Linda, her family, and her long-lasting career.