His uniform also appears legitimate. Following the exploits of his successful YouTube career, he also sells merchandise such as t-shirts and hoodies through pattymayo.tv. Created by Patty Mayo. On top of that, he owns a Harley Davidson bike costing more than $20,000. READ ALSO: HIV Aids cure edging closer: Everything you need to know. The YouTube personality’s average YouTube earnings from AdSense, according to socialblade.com, are estimated between $53.6k – $856.9k in a year, calculating the daily views and growth of subscribers. Patty Mayo chases fugitives on the run from the law with his team. He does have another channel, Extra Mayo, where he uploads personal life videos mostly of him and his former girlfriend, Kayla Pillar, and with family members occasionally. Not a(n) LEO. Patty Mayo Fake, Is Patty Mayo a Sheriff? he even links where he buys his gear and u can order patches like eh has. He is NOT a sheriff. That is why he has all of that gear. You have probably heard of the famous action movie "Alita: Battle Angel" in cinemas and movie shops. in 2013. All Rights Reserved. is the trending subject receiving different criticism on various sites. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. This thread is archived. Well if you noticed, he doesn't pull anybody over in any of his videos, so he isn't a threat to you. Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2020. His bounty hunter series is thus a well-produced act solely for viewer entertainment as he confirmed it himself. Description Description. but isnt having police lights on veichles illegal? The bounty hunt uniforms and outfits that Mayo wears are costumes perfectly designed to look like the actual ones. report. Mayo's video titled "Me VS 4 Guys" also had over 11 million views, which was very impressive. With Zak Holman, Patty Mayo, Jared Leisek. He created the channel on November 12th, 2013, however, his popularity started growing when he shifted from posting regular videos to bounty hunter vlogs and arrest videos. Created by Patty Mayo. Patty Mayo has a new female “partner” they also added sheriff patches, anyone know what agency or generic patch this is? He also sports a badge identifying him as a “Bail Enforcement Agent” and the most recent one, “Sheriff’s Deputy.”. The bounty hunt uniforms and outfits that Mayo wears are costumes perfectly designed to look like the actual ones. He is able to have red and blue lights since it is a movie car. In an interview with KTVZ-TV, Deschutes County Sheriff's Office's Sgt. William Bailey said the YouTuber had been "very good about calling in to dispatch and communicating with law enforcement on the date and time that he is going to be making a video ... so that we don't have a situation where we have a real cop showing up at a fake law enforcement scenario. Why are there Patty Mayo fake videos? His scripted and written videos on YouTube have earned him many views which to him means more money. Pat Sharmey put out a short message on a news channel one night about how everything he's doing is all for entertainment purposes only and notifies local law enforcement whenever he does what he does. If you are wondering why Patty Mayo fake bounty hunter videos are allowed since he is not licensed, well, here is why. He was born on the 6th of July 1987, so he is 33 years old as of 2020. Some of his most popular videos are, “Black belt puts me in an armbar while in cuffs” with 28 M views and “He helped me repo his girlfriend’s car” with 32 M views. Despite Mayo facing critics that his videos are fake, he still earns good money from his unique career path. "So that's why before we even purchased the cars for the show, or any equipment, we sat down with the police department and said, 'this is what we'd like to do, what do you think?'". Kayla Pillar is blessed to be his girlfriend and also cast in his videos on YouTube. Patty is best known for his scripted bounty hunting series and stringing vlogs, in addition to his series portraying himself as a sheriff in Oregon. hide. 88% Upvoted. Close. He was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts, USA; as per his nationality, Patty Mayo holds American nationality and his birth sign is cancer. Learn more about his personal and career life in the paragraphs below. Sooo i just found thishttps://www.ktvz.com/news/redmond-youtuber-has-hit-sheriff-s-office-reality-show-1/973039890, He's an actor who tries to be legit while changing his job every few months in a made up county, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DonutOperator community, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. "Mayo does not appear to be breaking the law, and there is no indication that he has represented himself as a police officer in public," the outlet writes, adding that the people the personality works with also wear "bright yellow vests" that are marked to designate they are film crew. Well, according to Oregon State Sheriffs' Association, Mayo is only acting as a sheriff and nothing more. Patty Mayo has a girlfriend named Raven Walton. I’m not sure any dept would be ok with having a YouTube channel while working as an officer/sheriff, Oh I know lol, I just want to see if he’s trying to pretend to be apart of any agency, or if he is just going to continue with plain and simple sheriff, PLEASE stop posting about this fucking guy. A place for discussion on law enforcement and criminal justice issues. The series' 10- to 20-minute episodes centered around "finding and apprehending bail fugitives, bond violators, and repossessing property," the Wikitubia page continues, citing the "exotic nature of the bounty profession" as what likely brought Patty Mayo more than 300k views per video. His body weight and other measurements are not available. Press J to jump to the feed. "The reason why he pretends to be a bounty hunter and not a cop is simple: pretending to be a cop is illegal, and pretending to be a bounty hunter is not," writes one person on Quora. No way he's a deputy either. Just watched an episode and he’s got blue and red lights and a prisoner cage in his car. He's not a sheriff he's an actor. Patty Mayo joined the world of YouTube in November 2013. Holy Shit I asked the same fuckin' shit... one episode hes got a bounty hunter tag.. the next he is a fuckin sheriff. I have done exhaustive searches for the actor Patty Mayo real name ... 1.0 out of 5 stars Since my son is in law enforcement I like checking into sheriff dept videos.