Larson's last Outlaws race was in February, but he started 2020 racing on dirt and won the prestigious Chili Bowl in his 13th attempt. All rights reserved. Did I miss something? July 18, 2018 at He didn't win his first Cup race until 2016 but reeled off four wins the next season. He's also, apparently, building his own chasis in whatever spare time he has. 10:32:23 PM by egras, Posted By: P15B on July 18 2018 at 10:58:19 AM, Posted By: egras on July 18 2018 at 11:00:46 AM, Posted By: P15B on July 18 2018 at 11:10:16 AM, Posted By: FORD97 on July 19 2018 at 07:28:33 AM. Excellent point. Your Choice: Standard or Helical GearsetMany Mustang owners want the world to know, and hear, their new-found ProCharger horsepower. It's a total reset for a driver who less than a month ago was the top free agent in NASCAR. Hosting by T2 Digital, To access this content, you must purchase, Your Ad Could Be HereContact Jeremy Elliott at 1-717-805-0483, Goodyer captures Round 2 of World of Outlaws iRacing Invitational at The Dirt Track at Charlotte, No. Do all WoO teams have general managers? Back to his beginnings — and arguably the type of racing he's always favored — Larson was one of 24 drivers to advance to the main event. All Rights Reserved. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. The team will be run under the Kyle Larson Racing banner and Justin Marks will assume […]. ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. Baby Jessica, it appears you've fallen into the well. He started 18th, one position ahead of brother-in-law and reigning series champion Brad Sweet, and moved to 11th in just five laps. This message was edited on Larson hitched a ride with the team that fielded a car for him Friday night at Knoxville Raceway. 400ci Small Block Ford, Victor JR Heads, Single Precision Turbo, Holley EFI, Drag Radial – 7.5’s @ 195 MPH, 347ci Small Block Ford, Single Precision Turbo, Drag Radial – 7.4’s @ 189 MPH, 450ci Small Block Ford, Nitrous, Holley EFI – 7.6’s @ 182 MPH, 450ci Small Block Ford, Nitrous, Holley EFI – 7.5’s @ 181 MPH, 388ci Small Block Ford, Procharger F-1X, Holley EFI, Drag Radial – 7.6’s @ 185 MPH, 632ci Big Block Ford, Naturally Aspirated, Holley EFI – 7.9’s @ 174 MPH, 332ci Small Block Ford, Vortech YSI, Fast XFI, 275 Drag Radial – 8.3’s @ 166 MPH. 21 Paul Silva: SprintCarUnlimited.com’s Top 25 Crew Chiefs since 1990. Paul Silva is fantastic, no doubt. So can't knock stewrt cause hes not working with him every race. Paul Silva. It’s no secret that ProCharger systems not only produce the big power numbers we all crave, but under normal operating conditions, owners report very little effect on fuel mileage and in some cases, actually improved fuel economy. But let's remember a couple of things before we annoint him the "magician". 2,748 Followers, 271 Following, 39 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Paul Silva (@paul_silva57) Said driver Daryn Pittman, “I feel like I'm at a spelling bee standing with this microphone in front of me.”.