�o��D�"q$kl����Jo��Y���Ofn��R�q��e�:�D�ug�QE��k6FdB_��4m0�ԽM��,(�NH�[��e"b���6�YV(Uo�BA�M� W�`|� *������|�R:�A���L�e��"�H�?�ֲH�l�i�"���RΣ�z꿴d&0��A��-�ժzs� 4 0 obj �lӑO��R�|IG*�\�6��2�ݑ�*��Y*���h�,�[߃�k\����dsdW����\�w�/5<0��Ӈ�*��0�;F��x5�{U�}1tt>;���2),䖑`�gXD�h#��3��߮����͆���/��P�&3ťaJp^x�#��oT@e3�. endobj teachers, has gathered useful blog articles and two at-home lesson plan options for any parents looking to add education to their home learning curriculum: SPARKhome features free, wellness-focused K-12 PE lesson plans (3 weeks of … •I will perform exercises with perfect form and at a safe speed. © SHAPE America, 2013, Copyright 2018 OPEN Phys Ed | All Rights Reserved, 3-5 Intermediate Physical Education Modules, 6-8 Middle School Physical Education Modules, 9-12 High School Physical Education Modules, Back to School Resources for Fall 2020: PE NOW, Secondary 20 Sec or More Tabata Routines (, Secondary Wash w/Words Brainstorm Cards (, Movement Made for Now Complete Program : [, 2-Week Physical Activity Log English (K-12): [, 2-Week Physical Activity Log Spanish (K-12): [, Home Physical Education Parent Letter English: [, Home Physical Education Parent Letter Spanish: [, At-Home UDL options for students with special needs: [, 2-Week Fitness / SEL Journal (MS & HS): [, Instructions to Modified Sun Salutation: [, Yoga for PE: Where can she be? �m�z��v�1vK���u�� �K�K0w����:���9��9CeC Home Learning Packs – Week 3 PE at Home Yorkshire Sport have developed a series of videos for PE at home. %���� stream 3 0 obj US Games and BSN Sports, Thursday's #OPENAllWeek discussion revolves around #edtech and what you have used in #PhysEd virtually or F2F. Elementary Home Physical Education Content Packets. %PDF-1.7 4 0 obj 2-Week Physical Activity Log Spanish (K-12): [PDF, WORD, GDOC] Home Physical Education Parent Letter English: [PDF, WORD] Home Physical Education Parent Letter Spanish: [PDF, WORD] At-Home UDL options for students with special needs: (NEW!) Check back often for updates. ACTIVE HOME PHYSICAL EDUCATION: 3-5 Fitness Knowledge 5 Day Rotation Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Concept of Focus I can keep an active lifestyle while staying at home from school. �(�+��bB(�@�� �=.K��"y����0��ၓ�^ !�&u[6M��3�f:�r2�!c��eD� K��K�@�?���B�qg��>��hi٤h�[V�F�o ���GƬ����o�Z�J�� %���� Shar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…, Today's #OPENAllWeek explores the challenges of teaching cooperatives in #physed with distancing and equipment rest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…. Equipment: • 1 deck of cards • Fun music and music player Set-Up: endobj 2 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> endobj 1�p\ This week the focus is on Fundamental Movement Skills and Coordination. <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 20 0 R 22 0 R 24 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 419.52 595.2] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> (Youngest to oldest) • Draw a card from the pile and move your game piece to the color or picture square. • Use Proper Form • Pace Your Movement • Have Fun! 3 0 obj On the right, you’ll find resources to help teachers and parents partner together to provide meaningful movement opportunities that progress students toward physical education and social & emotional learning outcomes. 30min Yoga Flow: [, Sunrise Sun Salutation & Fun with the Sun: [. �芌��֕�UIwB��; ,����j�P�Je��7B����#0�4 m��\��O��\,q��Ob*b��Gp7a��1/+�? 8��`��!N,��� �W�&�iM�V�k������L���-�uN���Q�9E� <> %�юB��K��X�X E�7E�$Tտ��P�7�$�N���. I can develop my personal fitness by staying active for 60 minutes each day. 1 0 obj If you don’t have internet you can print off or take a screenshot of some of the one page workouts at Darebee.com, they are all free and they have workouts that focus on pretty much every part of the body as well as full body workouts, so pick one that meets your interests and goals (check out the filter option t… ��N|�S˻{ ���Ģ�CŤ-+q[��%.V �$;3���%�P%r�9�J,�� )m~^Uus��p0� ���""�R_�Y����uN$�o3'ζ �9��zr;���g�/+|C�0��t��d9���z�A��J#6���H%�a���+��n�ǐ���I����=���7��6r�9�/kA � �D@�� %PDF-1.7 <>/Metadata 137 0 R/ViewerPreferences 138 0 R>> HOW TO PLAY • Take turns drawing a card from the top of the pile. Run in Place for 15 Seconds Created by: Nick Kline, Aaron Hart, Rich Wiles, Brian Devore, Brandon Herwick, Jim DeLine, Lynn Hefele, Tanner Roos, Will Potter, Ross Chakrain, Michael Utz, Ben Pirillo, Christina Courtney, Shannon Maly, Ashely Sharp   Special Contributions: Lori Rose Benson, Deedi Brown, Jennifer Truong, Asia Kehl, DEAM Calendars (Drop Everything And Move), 20 Second or More with Hip Hop Public Health, Activities Designed for Physical/Social Distancing, Elementary Home Physical Education Content Packets, Secondary Home Physical Education Content Packets, Guided YouTube Lessons for Elementary Students (Tanner Roos), Yoga Flows & Functional Strength (Victoria Otto), Early Childhood Resources (Laurie Gombash), Concept Lessons for Elementary Students (Lynn Hefele), Online Teaching and Learning Tips (Brian Devore), OPEN is a public service of Although many schools and businesses are sending people home, it doesn’t mean that you and your family can’t still be physically active. 2 0 obj They begin with a skill to develop, moving on to sport specific and then ends with a fun game. endobj There are 2 types of tools on this page. On the left, you'll find games and calendars for families to use to make their home an Active Home. Grade-Level Outcomes for K-12 Physical Education is used under license from SHAPE America. endobj <>/Metadata 79 0 R/ViewerPreferences 80 0 R>> Gopher, the go-to source for P.E. <> On the left, you’ll find games and calendars for families to use to make their home an Active Home. stream 1 0 obj ��ڙ�Ґ\>?3Z�?��~�[���7e\qY5`�pk�5�>x��qk�s�1m�%&M֟�H� "��m����$����@��:�o�K �o��R�����+}�]F!��a We�=���o��(�!xfK�XJF�r�gJ�`?�x�q�#Hs'�B�˥1��|�3$�a� x��\[s��~׌��FvL{�q5#�V�t�:�:�����-Ŗ�TR��w�.���� ��D��;��~�'g���Ŧx���l��/n��Ż��՗_N��~Y������onW�'o���W�������8qQ�|����G�UEUVU�)E��u�������-�%#���ബҖ��-*y��;>:y}7��dŋU���Q��q�y��fu���r�� a3IWU�1E#¸�4R,i��l������*�/"����E �u~%�/Q!~��p|�$��)j*�R�����(���-�$G���w�b�Kq����Kq���c�^�qS#/)HS2����:��� L燋�/�jOql�I�[���mA��ֻ�ɡ='G x��Zmo�F�n��a��BՊ��,� �[�K�'�C��,+:˒k���ofv)�"�-2E�ػC���3��r�]^Ng[������v:�2�`��盛?���n���b��n���xr����ϧ�ۗ/٫7��ߧ'��?+�`�"�F2�.�����ӏl}z����d�N0!x����� gL0ey&53��_ٯ�w�b���|���ӓ� K�d��<=y/����P�@��~|����l���n��m6�g*-���7���ens��k�n{�"����lr� 2-Week Dance / SEL Journal (3-5): [PDF, WORD] endobj There are 2 types of tools on this page. <> <> Staying active and fit is a critical part of staying healthy. • When you land on a square you get to perform the cardiovascular exercise for that color. On the right, you'll find resources to help teachers and parents partner together to provide meaningful movement opportunities that progress students toward physical education and social & emotional learning outcomes.