That’s why dreamers are lonely.” – Erma Bombeck, 61. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I’ve been so blessed that I could never say, ‘I wish this didn’t happen.’ It’s part of who I am. Nothing stimulates our appetite for the simple joys of life more than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation. It can make people lose their grasp on reality.”― Shyza Chaudhry, 134. The thing that I’m most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me.” – Anne Hathaway, 103. I may not dance your dances or speak your language. “If you want to miss your crown follow the crowd. The way it tunnels into you allows your soul room to grow. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and uplifting lonely quotes and lonely sayings, collected over the years from a variety of sources. The stress is worth it, when they can help you discover and decide for yourself what you really want and need in your next home! Waking up in the morning is a blessing that we should always give thanks to.”― Paballo Seipei, “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.”― Joel Osteen, “When you begin to worry, go find something to do. “You have to put up with the risk of being misunderstood if you are going to try to communicate.” — Edie Sedgwick. Loneliness is a space in human and lot of us have to go through this which is very sad . 186 Misunderstood Quotes - Inspirational Quotes at BrainyQuote. “It takes a strong person to remain single in a world that is accustomed to settling with anything just to say they have something.”- Anonymous, 19. Similarly, God promises us: “And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age” (Matthew 28:20). You do it all because you know they would do the same for you. It will always just "be.". We feel understood by people who like us; misunderstood by people who don't -- and those feelings are probably realistic. Life is the same way. “Being alone & actually sitting with our own thoughts can lead to such growth and realizations that are rare in our everyday busy lives.” – Kourtney Kardashian, 24. Be silent!” — Johan Wolfgang von Goethe. Hopefully, the above quotes will help you get the inspiration you need when you feel like you are all alone and that no one gets you. “Loneliness is and always has been the central and inevitable experience of every man.” – Thomas Wolfe, 101. It … Find a Therapist ... How you respond to being misunderstood will be the difference between spending a good deal … “The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.” — Johann Wolfgange Von Goethe, 2. 72. “Loneliness Ends With Love.”― Al Lerner. You are eternally connected with everyone.” – Amit Ray, 83. “No one is ever alone and silence does not equate defeat.” – Joan Ambu, 87. 124. Hey, after all, being misunderstood is the fate of all true geniuses, is it not? I’ve had ups and downs, super highs and some really low lows. Worrying will not solve your problem.”― Joyce Meyer, “I walk every day, and I look at the mountains and the fields and the small city, and I say: ‘Oh my God, what a blessing.’ Then you realise it’s important to put it in a context beyond this woman, this man, this city, this country, this universe.”― Paulo Coelho, “Live your truth. Let us go through the following verses, so as to understand what the Bible says about being blessed. Alone. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more… lots more. “You do not have to be alone. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. “Sometimes I think that my own company is more suitable for me than if I were around others. Alexandra Churchill is a digital editor based in New York City who currently works for Martha Stewart Living. Her work has been featured on numerous sites including The Huffington Post, Her Campus, USA TODAY College, and Northshore and Ocean Home magazines. Find love within yourself and you’ll never have a lonely day.” –Connor Chalfant, 39. The best you’ll ever do is to understand yourself, know what it is that you want, and not let the cattle stand in your way.” ― Janet Fitch, 30. While for some it is nothing but attaining the much-needed peace of mind, for others it is a sense of obtaining a better life filled with protection and surety that one is walking on the right path.