May you find great value in these inspirational Honor Quotes from my large datebase of inspiring quotes and sayings. RELATED: 45 Best Motivational Songs To Keep You Inspired All Day Long 1. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. Always hold it high.Look the world straight in the eye.- Helen Keller, That you may retain your self-respect, it is betterto displease the people by doing what you know is right,than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.- William J. H. Boetcker, When one has nothing to lose, one becomes courageous.We are timid only whenthere is something we can still cling to.- Carlos Castaneda, To love someone deeply gives you strength.Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.- Lao Tzu, The law of sacrifice is uniform throughout the world.To be effective it demands the sacrificeof the bravest and the most spotless.- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi, Whenever you do a thing,act as if all the world were watching.- Thomas Jefferson, You will become as small as your controlling desire;as great as your dominant aspiration.- James Allen, The reason why men do not obey us,is because they see the mud at the bottom of our eye.- Ralph Waldo Emerson, The moment there is suspicion about a person's motives,everything he does becomes tainted.- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi, Smiling away your troubles requiresa clear conscience that harbors no insincerity.- Paramahansa Yogananda, I grant myself the Honor of being ME.- Jonathan Lockwood Huie, The highest reward for a person's toilis not what they get for it,but what they become by it.- John Ruskin, March to the beat of your own drum.- Proverb, Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matterscannot be trusted in large ones either.- Albert Einstein, Our opportunity is to visualize a kinder world.To sing glad songs of tomorrow -imagining a world of love -of the whole world filled with love.To offer our hand... often.To breathe deeply and honor ourselves.To pause and contemplate... just because.- Jonathan Lockwood Huie, Today is your day to honor your being,release each and every struggle,gather strength from life's storms,relax into the arms of spirit.- Jonathan Lockwood Huie, Honor bespeaks worth. For famous men have the whole earth as their memorial. Being the core principal of happiness and respectful life, honor is a much-coveted ingredient for a happy, successful life. May the world be kind to you, Do not look for approval except for the consciousness of doing your best. Please sign-up for my Free Inspirational Daily Email on the form below. Honor helps you to hold your head high and is a major boost to one�s personal integrity. Mencken, A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.George Bernard Shaw, Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Most successes are unhappy. To be really great in little things, to be truly noble and heroic in the insipid details of everyday life, is a virtue so rare as to be worthy of canonization. my Free Daily Inspiration - Daily Quotes email. You know, we always honor her birthday.