OK!

“We’ve been spending every day together.

And Abasolo couldn't be more supportive of his wife exploring new career opportunities.

Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo have an unconventional set-up that works for them at the moment.. Ahead of moving across the country from one another, the two self-isolated together during the COVID-19 outbreak. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. The couple opened up about their bicoastal living situation, explaining that the former Bachelorette star, 35, is in Los Angeles working on her career, while Abasolo, 40, is still focused on his chiropractor business in Miami. Following their honeymoon, the Texas native was traveling back and forth from Florida for work. Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo are celebrating one year of marriage — and looking forward to what comes next for their lives together.

DALE MOSS WINS OVER CLARE CRAWLEY ON ‘THE BACHELORETTE’ — 5 FAST FACTS ABOUT HIM. "I didn't move to L.A. because I just love the city," Lindsay told her husband on his Dr. Abs Healthcast podcast. Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay defends long-distance marriage. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Almost exactly two years ago, Bachelor Nation watched as the Miami-based chiropractor got on one knee and proposed to his soulmate. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.

Rachel Lindsay Gets Real About Her Move to L.A. and Bicoastal Relationship with Bryan Abasolo In case anyone was wondering, Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo are doing just fine. Catch People (the TV Show!) I think we’ve been separated, like, for three days, so every day together for the last five months,” she exclusively told Us at the time.

Copyright © 2020 Odyssey Magazine Publishing Group Inc. All Rights Reserved. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. "I am here in LA working for Extra and doing other things, and we're doing this to eventually bring ourselves together.". Going strong!

The couple opened up about their bicoastal living situation, explaining that the former Bachelorette star, 35, is in Los Angeles working on her career, while Abasolo, 40, is still focused on his chiropractor business in Miami. Lindsay added, “I think we’d have pretty babies!”. “You’re killing it right now, and I love it.”, “We’re really great friends, whether we’re watching, “We’ve definitely grown close together because we’re, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Bad Blood! For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube! Part of that is putting us in a position to succeed and put our family in the best position,” she stated. ‘BACHELOR’ COUPLES WHO HAVE MADE IT PAST 1-YEAR ANNIVERSARIES, Meanwhile, the handsome hunk, 40, is rooting for his wifey to make it big in California. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, Rachel Lindsay and Husband Bryan Abasolo 'Absolutely' Fought During COVID-19 — 'Space Is Key'.

“I like three. Meanwhile, more Bachelorette drama emerged in September when Rachel's pal Becca Kufrin split from fiance Garrett Yrigoyen. ", Bryan said he was happy for Rachel "to do [her] thing" in California while he ran his Florida business, noting: "You're killing it right now, and I love it.". Get push notifications with news, features and more. “You’re focusing on your practice and building it to a place you want it to be, and I am here in L.A. working for Extra and doing other things, and we’re doing this to eventually bring ourselves together.”, The “Bachelor Happy Hour” podcast cohost explained that the pair “have a timeline for ourselves” and that despite the distance “we know where we’re going, we know where we’re headed, and we know what we’re trying to build as Abasolos.”.

Her mother is a former computer programmer and beauty consultant, and …
Lindsay told PEOPLE last month that the experience of being hunkered down ended up bringing them closer together, even though they "absolutely" had fights. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Part of that is putting us in a position to succeed and put our family in the best position.". Rachel Lindsay found love with Bryan Abasolo on season 13 of The Bachelorette back in 2017.

Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Dr. Zenovia Skincare Is a ‘Miracle’ for Hormonally Impacted Skin, These ‘Marshmallow’ Jessica Simpson House Slippers Are So Plush, Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo's Relationship Timeline, Bachelor Nation Couples Who Are Still Going Strong, Every Time the 1st Impression Rose Recipient Won ‘Bachelor,’ 'Bachelorette’. RELATED: Bachelorette Newlyweds Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo Share Their Couples Workout Routine, She continued: "I can see from the outside looking in how it's like, 'Wow, when Rachel was on the show she talked about not wanting to put her career over her husband.' Randy Holmes/Getty Images, |

“I blanked out on what I was saying — I meant it and it was from the heart, but it was just so surreal that it was happening. “You’re focusing on your practice and building it to a place you want it to be, and I am here in L.A. working for Extra and doing other things, and we’re doing this to eventually bring ourselves together.”, Despite not living in the same place at the moment, Lindsay says she and her husband “have a timeline for ourselves” and that they both "know where we’re going, we know where we’re headed, and we know what we’re trying to build as Abasolos.”, During her time on The Bachelorette, Lindsay often spoke about not wanting to sacrifice family time for her career. So we have an understanding, we talk it out,” she told Us.

Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, Brad Pitt Hasn’t Seen Model Nicole Poturalski in Months, Says Source: ‘It Was Never a Relationship’, Chris Harrison Launches New Wedding Band Collection with Girlfriend Lauren Zima in Mind, See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. Abs Healthcast” podcast. “I didn’t move to L.A. because I just love the city,” Lindsay told her husband on the Wednesday, October 21, episode of his “Dr. I'm putting my family first. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. "For me, I want you to go do your thing in L.A., I want you to be as successful as possible," he said.

The duo, who met on Lindsay’s season of The Bachelorette tied the knot at the Royalton Suites Cancún in Mexico on Saturday, PEOPLE confirms exclusively. We’re doing this because this is what we want to do.

Rachel Lindsay, 35, and Bryan Abasolo, 40, can’t wait to move onto the next chapter of their love story, which started on The Bachelorette: kids! I’m putting my family first. Now, the two are living cross-country, which Lindsay described as their biggest “test” yet, but after reality TV she knows they “can do anything.”.
The ceremony was filled with so much joy, love and laughter,” wedding planner Michael Russo tells PEOPLE.

I mean we’re in Spain, we’re on top of this castle.

And I think it has more meaning.”. "We know where we're going, we know where we're headed, and we know what we're trying to build as Abasolos," said Rachel. “Then, as we got to know each other in the real world and things became normalized, and then I started hearing horror stories about these TV weddings, I am very thankful that we don’t have one and that we’re doing it on our own.