The most family fun I have had in a while. Region Piedmont is located in the Lookout Mountain Area of the North Alabama Region Fees. Do bring food, and drink. I would go again, enjoyed the day. Nature & Wildlife Areas, Parks, Caverns & Caves, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.nz, Things to do near Redneck Yacht Club Canoe and Kayak Rental. We will def. Redneck Yacht Club Canoe and Kayak Rentals Piedmont. There were many folks with kids on the short bus ride from the parking area.It reminded me of summer camp. more, Redneck Yacht Club Canoe and Kayak Rental, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Parks, Caverns & Caves. worth it! It was fun and the staff was helpful. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Also sunscreen is required. Redneck Yacht Club Canoe & Kayak Rental - 3850 CO RD 175 Drop off. I know my wife enjoyed it and said she wished she had made us a picnic lunch. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Super way to spend a weekend or just a quick 3 hour float down Terrapin Creek!! Just enough fast water to make it interesting but not scary. My husband and I rented kayaks on the 4th. Rent a canoe or kyack, and if. If you have your own boat it will cost you $5. read more. go back again using these guys! You HAVE to go down at least once, it really is a nice rapid to maneuver! Redneck Yacht Club Canoe and Kayak Rental: Mother's Day fun - See 20 traveller reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Piedmont, AL, at Tripadvisor. The trip if your really paddling a lot can be over in 2 1/2-3 hrs...but there are also do many beach side shores you can pull over and get out and eat and take a swim and just enjoy yourself! Not expensive and easy for everyone. more. I would go again, enjoyed the day. Had planned to go again this week but the weather is not cooperating. The water was. went last year for my 46 birthday it was awsome they were having customer appreciation day food was free and awsome want, went last year for 46 birthday it was customer appreciation day as well food was good had awsome time want to vo back fir birthday this year on customer appreciation day again, Cherokee County Alabama Historical Museum, Redneck Yacht Club Canoe and Kayak Rental. there were great places along the way to stop and even a rope swing at one spot. Do bring food, and drink... Must try, and these guys are awesome! This is a great place to come relax and enjoy the great outdoors. more, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Parks, Caverns & Caves, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, Things to do near Redneck Yacht Club Canoe and Kayak Rental. There were many folks with kids on the short bus ride from the parking area.It reminded me of summer camp. you push, you could get from Redneck to Ellisville bridge in around 3 hours, but the best way to experience it is to just lay back, let the current take you and enjoy everything on the trip like cranes, ospray, turtles and all the beauty that comes from floating a 4 or 5 mile trip down the lazy Terrapin Creek in northeast Alabama. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, Things to do near Redneck Yacht Club Canoe and Kayak Rental. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There The day was Sunday at 10am and we were some of the first to get on the river. Saw many turtles along the way and birds of all kinds too. Redneck Yacht Club LLC is an Alabama Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on May 11, 2010.