Jesus Paid It All (Kim Walker-Smith, Worship Circle) Risen Today (G3 Worship) In Christ Alone (Live) (Shane & Shane) Resurrecting (Live) (Elevation Worship) Do you know any background info about this track? O The Blood (Gateway Worship) Jesus Paid It All (Kristian Stanfill, Passion) Shout Hosanna (Passion, Kristian Stanfill) Resurrection Song Lyrics: Day end of day / Each hanging spiral / Where is the shore / From this clear blue silence? How Deep The Father's Love For Us (Austin Stone Worship) Christ The Lord Is Risen Today (He Is Not Dead) (NCC Worship) It Is Finished (Passion, Melodie Malone) Stronger (Hillsong Worship) Is He Worthy (Live) (Shane & Shane) Great Things (Phil Wickham) Updated March 2020, King Of Kings (Hillsong Worship) Christ Be Magnified (Live) (Bethel Music, Cory Asbury) In Christ Alone (Travis Cottrell) Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. As you plan your Easter Sunday celebrations, consider adding a few of the songs from this list. The Stand (Hillsong UNITED) At The Cross (Love Ran Red) (Chris Tomlin, Passion) Christ Is Enough (Hillsong Worship) I Will Rise (Chris Tomlin) God Of Revival (Live) (Bethel Music) We Believe (Newsboys) Here is a list of top songs themed around the Resurrection. Blessed Assurance (Elevation Worship) Praise The King (Corey Voss) O Praise The Name (Anastasis) (The Worship Initiative) Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. What A Beautiful Name / Agnus Dei (Medley) (Choral) (Travis Cottrell, Brentwood-Benson Choral). Wood And Nails (The Porter's Gate, Josh Garrels, Audrey Assad) Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Here is a list of 100 songs themed around the resurrection. O Come To The Altar (Elevation Worship) Lead Me To The Cross (Hillsong UNITED) Because He Lives (PraiseCharts Band) Christ Is Risen (Matt Maher) Before The Throne Of God Above (Shane & Shane, The Worship Initiative) Your Great Name (Natalie Grant) Ain't No Grave (Bethel Music, Molly Skaggs) In Christ Alone (Kristian Stanfill, Passion) God Of Calvary (Chris Tomlin) As you plan your Easter Sunday celebrations, consider adding a few of the songs from this list.King Of Kings (Hillsong Worship) He Lives (Church Of The City) Living Hope (Phil Wickham) Great Things (Phil Wickham) This feature has been disabled during beta. Clean (Natalie Grant) Gone (Elevation Worship) My Redeemer Lives (Hillsong Worship) Who Am I (Casting Crowns) Living Hope (Phil Wickham) At The Cross (Love Ran Red) (Chris Tomlin) Resurrection Power (Chris Tomlin) This Is Amazing Grace (Bethel Music) This I Believe (The Creed) (Hillsong Worship) Jesus Saves (Tim Hughes) How Deep The Father's Love For Us (Austin Stone Worship) Start the wiki, Day end of dayEach hanging spiralWhere is the shoreFrom this clear blue silenceUp to the heavens that you daydreamRemembering the sun and the…. Crown Him With Many Crowns (David Shipps) In Christ Alone / Solid Rock (Medley) (Travis Cottrell) Cornerstone (Hillsong Worship) Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Glorious Day (Passion, Kristian Stanfill) O Praise The Name (Anastasis) (Hillsong Worship) Risen (Israel Houghton) Worship Readings & Responsive Prayer Series, Top 40 Worship Songs On The Blood Of Jesus For 2020, The Top 100 Songs About The Cross For Easter 2020, Top 60 Worship Songs On The Cross For 2020, Top 100 Worship Songs Of All Time (1998-2018), Top 50 Thanksgiving Worship Songs For 2017, Top 100 Christian Song Charts Of All Time. Alive Forever Amen (Travis Cottrell) / Up to the heavens that you daydream / Remembering the … Resurrecting (Studio Version) (Elevation Worship) Behold The Lamb (Passion, Kristian Stanfill) Hallelujah For The Cross (Chris McClarney) Born and raised in Ellensburg, Washington, Lanegan began his musical career in 1984, forming the psychedelic, Mark William Lanegan (born November 25, 1964) is an American alternative rock musician and singer-songwriter. Moving Forward (Israel Houghton) Worthy Of Your Name (Passion, Sean Curran) Then He Rose (Elevation Worship) King Of Kings (Choral) (PraiseCharts Choral, Hillsong Worship) Overcome (Elevation Worship) What A Beautiful Name / Agnus Dei (Medley) (Travis Cottrell) Forever (Kari Jobe) Jesus Paid It All (Shane & Shane, The Worship Initiative) Resurrection Hymn (Keith Getty) Because He Lives (Amen) (Matt Maher) Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Glorious Day (Living He Loved Me) (Casting Crowns) Yet Not I But Through Christ In Me (CityAlight) How Deep The Father's Love For Us (Stuart Townend) Stand In Your Love (Radio Version) (Bethel Music, Josh Baldwin) Born and raised in Ellensburg, Washington, Lanegan began his musical career in ….