It's all about the games people play across the dancefloor on a night out – how you can catch someone's eye and accept a challenge that lasts the rest of the evening. "[citation needed]. (Ride it) turn the lights down low... Let me feel you And we're going round and round jus playing silly games... It was certified Silver by the BPI. Kanye's on... (Ride it) from head to toe... The new video featured Jay Sean with a new style after being out of the limelight for nearly three and a half years. Then ya wink at me and walk away. It was written by Jay Sean himself and Alan Sampson. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Make sure your selection It was written by Jay Sean himself and Alan Sampson. (Ride it, ride) let me feel you... It starts off with Jay Sean arriving outside a club, the video is interspersed with a scene of Jay in a dark hallway. Let me feel you It's been about a month and twenty days... And we're going round and round playing silly games... Now you're saying, slow it down, not right now... Then you wink at me and walk away. Everything was right until her phone began to ring The song can be heard as a short instrumental theme in the beginning of the music video of "Down". (Ride it) turn the lights down low... Ride It - Original Mix is a popular song by Flapjackers | Create your own TikTok videos with the Ride It - Original Mix song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. The song, produced by Alan Sampson,[5] became Song of the Week on London's Kiss 100 on 10 December 2007 and was also playlisted on Capital 95.8FM, Choice FM, Galaxy, BBC 1Xtra, and being featured on BBC Radio 1's B-list. Now you're saying, slow it down, not right now... edit by. (Ride it, ride) let me feel you... (music) (Ride it, ride it) touch my soul... The song reached the top 20 in the UK Singles Chart, peaking at number 11. (Ride it, ride) let me feel you... Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Eyes on You (feat. He flirts with a woman played by the British Victoria's Secret model, Anara Atanes and then a dance ensues, the video ends with the girl arriving by his side. just close your eyes girl... on 26 July 2019,[18] though earlier versions of the remix were available as early as 2017. It's been about a month and twenty days... And we're going round and round jus playing silly games... Now you're saying, slow it down, not r The video for the single was shot on 12 August 2007 in the central London nightclub Mo*Vida. Now your backing in from me to dance... ya re-apply lippy cos it came off on the glass... Movida was the club on the Saturday... ya actin like a diva sayin you don't wanna pay... There is a version of the song which include an instrumental played by an instrument before the hear of the earlier versions of the song. Ranch Real Estate 1 season. [19] It became a viral sensation on the TikTok app shortly after release,[20] with over four million clips being posted by people using snippets of the song on the app. But this time I need to feel you... Whispering, telling me we gotta go... (Ride it, ride) let me feel you... Then you wink at me and walk away. Hosts Natalie and Johnny explore some of the most unique … i ain't tryna get all caught up in her mess for real it's gotta be ya fiesty style ... I wanna... Everything was right until the phone began to ring, She takes it to the bathroom thats when I start wandering, I can hear her voice; she's whispering but still its clear, She's lying through her teeth but then she ain't even here Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. (Ride it, ride it) come touch my soul... ", "British single certifications – Regard – Ride It", "Capital's Jingle Bell Ball Full Line-Up: See Who's Playing The UK's Biggest Christmas Party", "WATCH: Jay Sean Explains How He'd Never Met Regard Before 'Ride It, "DJ Regard Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", "DJ Regard Chart History (Canada CHR/Top 40)", "DJ Regard Chart History (Canada Hot AC)", "Le Top de la semaine : Top Singles (téléchargement + streaming) – SNEP (Week 44, 2019)", Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, "Official IFPI Charts Digital Singles Chart (International) Week 41 2019", "Top Singoli – Classifica settimanale WK 2", "Luxembourg Digital Song Sales the week of November 30, 2019", "DJ Regard Chart History (Mexico Airplay)", Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video", "Serbia - Radio airplay chart (Settimana 11.2020)", "SloTop50 – Slovenian official singles chart", "DJ Regard Chart History (Hot Dance/Electronic Songs)", "Single Top 100 - eladási darabszám alapján - 2019", "Ireland's Official Top 50 biggest songs of 2019", "Najpopularniejsze albumy i single 2019 roku", Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, "Schweizer Jahreshitparade 2019 – hitparade.ch", "The Official Top 40 biggest songs of 2019", "Hot Dance/Electronic Songs – Year-End 2019", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Austrian single certifications – Regard – Ride It", "Ultratop − Goud en Platina – singles 2020", "Canadian single certifications – Regard – Ride It", "Danish single certifications – Regard – Ride It", "French single certifications – Regard – Ride It", "Italian single certifications – Regard – Ride It", Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas, "New Zealand single certifications – Regard – Ride It", "Polish single certifications – Regard – Ride It", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ride_It_(Jay_Sean_song)&oldid=979714973, UK Dance Singles Chart number-one singles, Pages containing links to subscription-only content, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Articles with unsourced statements from August 2008, Articles with unsourced statements from March 2010, Singlechart usages for Billboardeuropeanhot100, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadachrtop40, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadahotac, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceelectronic, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Certification Table Entry usages for Austria, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Belgium, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Certification Table Entry usages for France, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for Mexico, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for Poland, Certification Table Entry usages for Portugal, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 22 September 2020, at 10:43.