Step outside, smell like Friday Thirteenth. I have country songs, I have rock songs, I have songs that don't even sound like songs. Your notice should include (a) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (b) the URL where the allegedly infringing Site Content is located; (c) your full name, postal address, telephone number, and email address; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material on our Sites is not authorized; (e) your physical or electronic signature; and (f) a statement that you are the copyright owner or an authorized agent of the copyright owner. You are now my prisoner. "I'mma stay with shades Fendi on my braids Gotta stay paid" - Riff Raff Until I found out I'm Rap game Samuel L Jackson. You ain't gonna know about me by talking about the past. Reruns of it. I'm from the future, I'm from the past, but I'm also from the present, because I'm a gift. "”. I've had no money, I've had a lot of money, I've lost a lot of money. I want to own a hotel, like Donald Trump. When I was growing up, like from 2003 to 2004, I didn't even go outside, I just watched '106 and Park' everyday. But then they'd let me back in because they'd be like "OK we've got a fashion show so you've got to come back and show us how to put the creases in the pants. I've been waiting for the right opportunity to have a sitcom because I've been on TV like 10 times, but it was all reality shows, semi-acting like that. That tells you that when I was four that I was thinking the same as the average human on 24. My fans, they care about where I'm going. I don't ever do good with rules. I don't want your gal, she look like an iguana driving a Honda. There's no right or wrong answer in an interpretation. It's apparent, your parents, got 'em runnin' like mascara. Got my rims from Afghanistan. Everyone wants to label me, but I don't want to be labeled as a rapper or a movie actor. Tattoos aren't fun unless you're an idiot. I'd lay out all my clothes, my Jordans right there, I know what cologne I'm gonna wear, my boxers match my socks. Used to drive a Porsche, Porsche Cayenne. You can't hide talent no more. I can sneeze, I can change the breeze to winter season. © 2020 The Thought & Expression Company, LLC. Champagne champion, might buy a Panther...Rap Game Marilyn Manson. I was supposed to have a talk show on MTV. They figured I was kin to chester, the Way I chase cheddar. Celebratin' at the bar...Ted Danson. Don't talk about my past-tense unless we goin' campin.'. Nobody wants to hear what you say unless you look like somebody. Pocket so ballistic. I'm your new commander. I use to like rapping. I'm the most underrated, most hated, greatest of all time. Below, we have compiled some of the most outlandish lines. That's why other people's input doesn't really matter to me, because nobody's put me where I'm at. I can cop some ice, avalanche. I'm the Most Lyrically Flamboyant Artist of All Time. Who cares? I've been super-fresh since elementary school. Bout to wrap it up, Pakistan. I've been back and forth with everything. Tempers flaring, I pull up in the Ric Flair McClaren. I always had a fascination for flashy, expensive things. Boysenberry on my biscuts. Enjoy the best Riff Raff Quotes at BrainyQuote. I've always freestyle-d and did random songs. You can't make somebody buy an album. All rights reserved. Tempers flaring, I pull up in the Ric Flair McClaren. I don't care about perception I care about cars, girls & money. Custom and user added quotes with pictures. If I buy a new car, I rip the rearview mirror off because I don't like to look back. If I like a song it don't matter what genre of music it is. At the end of the day, if people don't like you, they're not your friends anyway. Your girlfriend's vagina? If you believe that any Site Content infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by email support@quotecatalog.com. I constantly have people who quit their jobs just to go on the Internet and try to stop me at any and all costs. 40 karats across my jaws just in case they don't trust me. Swisha House presented this vibe of candy-painted cars and big chains. I don't want your gal, she look like an iguana driving a Honda. My dad was like a street basketball player. Ruby Red dragon, my Aladdin station wagon. Privacy Statement • Rap game 'I Dream of Jeannie.'. They're not going to be supporting you by buying your tickets and CDs and clothes. BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community. As a kid, my favorite adventures were to skip school and go into the sewage drains and talk to the turtles and open up packs of Topps Stadium Club baseball cards. I buy people's albums though. Non stop through desert, salisbury steak sweater. Might swing to your prom with the wand in my palm. I'm 20 years ahead of social times. Might pull up in Mulan in the drop candy swan. It goes to extremes - from people saying I'm the best of all-time to people saying, 'I hate that white boy.' I'm not about what other people say. It's apparent, your parents, got 'em runnin' like mascara. I was in a pool of Spaghetti-O's and I was swimming in it. My mom was a pilot, and my dad wrestled polar bears. My new bitch looks like Lamborghini in a bikini. My first tattoo was on my right shoulder/tricep, it says 'The City of H-Town.'.