Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Roll Deep is an East London based UK grime crew, who are one of the pioneers of the urban music movement. To go anywhere with a large group of people. If its trapped in your body let it out And if it stays on your mind let it out I see the road to success, I'm getting out of here If we're patient we can all get out of here (2X) Mistaking me for another bre momentarily Thinking I'm scared, I'm aware, Breaking and fogging at … In order to have the best experience, please upgrade to a more modern browser. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. I grab you by the hands and roll out, let's go now I wanna get to a place where it goes down Where the party starts but don't hold out Anything goes. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy . Do you know any background info about this track? The Good Times Songfacts states that they were founded in 2002 by a group of MCs including Wiley, who fronts the group.Other notable artists that have been through the Roll Deep ranks or have been associated with them include Tinchy Stryder and Dizzee Rascal. Roll Deep were also closely associated with Boy Better Know with members in both. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. They were founded in 2002, by a group of MCs including Wiley. 1 singles, Good Times and Green Light, won an Urban Music Award, and between 2001 and 2012 they released five studio albums before entering an indefinite hiatus in 2013. I wanna take you there it's all J-Los (Yes) Under covers, plain clothes Yeah, we like that (Okay) Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Put your hands up, take it to the floor You already give me the green light baby Put your glass up (roll deep), pour a little more You already give me the green light (I'm giving you the green light) Put your hands up (put your hands up), take it to the floor (take it to the floor) Roll Deep (formerly Roll Deep Entourage) are a British grime crew. The Good Times Songfacts states that they were founded in 2002 by a group of MCs including, Roll Deep is an East London based UK grime crew, who are one of the pioneers of the urban music movement. Roll Deep are an Urban Music Awards-winning London-based grime music collective. That's Hype (feat. Every day is like a struggle But I am a baller I stand taller I rise above the bull shit I'm not a brawler I give them inspiration You don't have to be a relation I've got street FAM We are from the street man Keeping it discreet and humble Let It Out, a song by Roll Deep on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. They were founded in 2001 by Wiley shortly before the disbandment of UK garage crew Pay As U Go Cartel.. The Good Times Songfacts states that they were founded in 2002 by a group of MCs i…. People will mean mug and want to fight you, but will not due simply to the size of your entourage Safety in numbers We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. Leave feedback, Roll Deep is an East London based UK grime crew, who are one of the pioneers of the urban music movement. I'm not a brawler I give them inspiration, If you're speaking speak up clear and don't mumble, It don't stop there's always a ruff and tumble, Once you bring the trust you'll be gone on the travels, I know that I'm a wrong en so I'm gone on my travels, I'll be stacking doe like beer in barrels, Fortunate for me I'm not short of a penny, I'm a crafter a master I'm famous like Lenny Henry, Let me a twenty so I can go and get a Henry, The weed keeps me calm I've got a good memory, You won't get to me by looking through the eyes of wifey, I can see you staring and watching what I'm wearing, Told you I'm a Dan but you just won't hearing, Only now you caring now you hear me tearing, Thought I was a bum when u saw me run bearing, I'll fight this battle as a roll deep soldier, Look now who dares wins and hands down I've done a few bad tings, But now I got put it all behind me stay away from trouble because, I'm done running them up strut my weight around but I've come unstuck, I see the road to success I'm getting out of here, If your patient we can all get out of here, You're mistaking me for another Breh momentarily, Thinking I'm scared I'm aware breaking and thuggin at me, His watching me like a TV screen and I clocked him, Frequently on the block still creeping me, And today is the day that he sees that I mean what I speak, Stay away when you see me you aint ready for beef, I can see through fools like double glaze windows, You fold under pressure I'm known to bring results, And I know you wouldn't want it from you know who, Because I'm focused in doing my thing when i move, Better than weeking I had a few sleaving (a few), But there's a reason for everything and then, So lets just (call it quits where foolishness), Talking shit and that won't make it (no it won't), I wont take it you don't think I'm a prick, So (Oi Wiley Wiley) think liking your shit, But you tried play it try think in a bit stop thinking dick, And I don't mean your my chick because I don't eat clit, And I eat your chips when you think what beat this is, Thanks to Vexedbredrin for correcting these lyrics. Key and BPM for Let It Out by Roll Deep. And when the stars come out I'll be right here by your side. ROLL DEEP - Let It Out Lyrics. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. The group have had two UK No. Go directly to shout page. Start the wiki. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Internet Explorer is no longer supported on Last.fm. Their debut album, In at the Deep End, was released in June 2005. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Syer, Wiley & Scorcher), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.